Page 223 of 325 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

part 2

pls check the name of Kompass ..
    Attached Images Attached Images           

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deathboy View Post
    Hi there guys

im new here and register only to Thank you guys very much fors this ******* Awsome SKIN !!!!

and for a lil Request

Need some Icons hrhr...

here are the exact names for them

Needed Icons:
    yxflash (Cydia app)
    studiVZ (itunes app)
    COD Zombies (itunes app)
    ActionHeroes (itunes app)
    Elf (itunes app)
    Worms Defense (itunes app)
    GehirnJoggen (itunes app)
    MONOPOLY (itunes app)
    StarDefense (itunes app)
    DoodleJump (itunes app)
    IM+ for Skype (itunes app)
    Kompass Icon what comes with an 3 GS

Would be great, if someone can make me these icons for the Carbon Ovation Special Edition Theme !

Thanks in advanced..
    Greetings D-Boy

Edit for Screenshot:

First try at this. Check the names, I am sure some of them will need to be corrected.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-08), zausser (2009-12-08)

Thanks

Default Icons
    The rest.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-08), CyberEye (2009-12-08), zausser (2009-12-08)

Thanks

How funny, I was all excited that none of the moderators were on so I started making them too. LOL....it's ok. I need the practice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-12-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

haha omg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2009-12-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    How funny, I was all excited that none of the moderators were on so I started making them too. LOL....it's ok. I need the practice.
    Imo they look great!
    nice job mate! at least we have a "during the +1H region/area day icon"-editor now:P
    keep up the good work!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberEye For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2009-12-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Biiiiiiiig Thaaanx two Both of you Guys !!!

and the name is realy "Kompass"

but anyway thx for this niiiice iCons !!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathboy For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-08)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    In SBSetting go into the more section then toggles. Make sure the toggle for SSH is on. If it's not there look in Cydia for a SSH toggle but If i remember correctly it's one of the toggles that download with SBSettings.

I have noticed that my 3g was having a bit of difficulty with the scrubber bar in the media player but now that I have a 3gs I have no issues. So it seems the faster more ram device handles the scrubber better. Being you have a first generation touch may make a few issues show up.

I'm not certain of this as I had nobody test these themes on a 1gen. device.
    Got everything figured out (couple brain lapses on my part), except the scrubber. Here's a screenshot of my iPod 1G on 3.1.2 without phones or speakers plugged in. If I were to plug in, the volume appears and the controls move up to the correct place.

As you can see there's no scrubber line. I guess I can live without it.

iPhonerookie and i messed with the new Categories update that changed the way it names new folders made in categories. I got it to theme the background by renaming the Apps.app Games.app Misc.app and iPhone.app to the newly made categories folders.

In the old days if you made a folder in categories nemed Apps, it would create a folder in Applications called Apps.app. And in turn I have a theme folder called Apps.app to theme that folder.

Now when you make a folder in categories The first folder you make will be named Category000.app and the second Category001.app and so on.

If you remame the App.app Games.app iPhone.app and Misc.app to the new names that should be Category000.app Category001.app and so on. I had luck doinf this on test folders.

I really like the icons on the wallaper as it make for seemless transition. A option to avoid all this hassle would be to just make a subfolder in your categories folder. Say in Games you have one more spot open till you move over the clock. Make a folder called Games2 and then place it in the Games folder. Then Copy your Games.png icon and rename it Games2.png If you do this the way i have then you place that icon in the same spot( lower right corner on the gray bar above the temp) and itll open another transparent background. Seamlessly ! So it's just as fast as swipping or scrlling and keeps the look and feeel of the springboard.

The above use of subfloders in Categories folders is how I roll. But thats just my 3 cents

Quote Originally Posted by tbonegrafix View Post
    Got everything figured out (couple brain lapses on my part), except the scrubber. Here's a screenshot of my iPod 1G on 3.1.2 without phones or speakers plugged in. If I were to plug in, the volume appears and the controls move up to the correct place.

As you can see there's no scrubber line. I guess I can live without it.

Very odd. I wonder if it's because you have a touch and not a iPhone? Can anyone else that has a touch confirm this. If I remember correctly you said this wasn't like this before you upgraded to 3.1.2

If that's the case can you download a different Ovation theme from Cydia and see if you have the same results? I'm still stuck as to why you're having this issue as I cant recreate it on my end.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CyberEye View Post
    Imo they look great!
    nice job mate! at least we have a "during the +1H region/area day icon"-editor now:P
    keep up the good work!
    Working while The folks in the states sleep... I love that!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-08 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Very odd. I wonder if it's because you have a touch and not a iPhone? Can anyone else that has a touch confirm this. If I remember correctly you said this wasn't like this before you upgraded to 3.1.2

If that's the case can you download a different Ovation theme from Cydia and see if you have the same results? I'm still stuck as to why you're having this issue as I cant recreate it on my end.

Z

Working while The folks in the states sleep... I love that!
    From what I understand (I found it at the "Apple, discussions/forums), it happens on the iPod 1G because there is no internal speaker and or volume controls on the device itself. I don't get it personally, it was fine being there on the other firmwares.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tbonegrafix For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-08)

I've been through the whole forum and now am very confused

I see some people with the easy access bar on both sides of there wallpaper.
    Any chance of getting the template for the new signature ovation theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's all i need to have my theme complete.

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    I've been through the whole forum and now am very confused

I see some people with the easy access bar on both sides of there wallpaper.
    Any chance of getting the template for the new signature ovation theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's all i need to have my theme complete.
    That's a mod made by iphonerookie. Ask him

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2009-12-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icons please
    Could I get some icons please

1. beautymeter
    2. Car Kit Tool
    3. FriendSync
    4. runkeeper
    5. Tesco Finder

Cheers

Byron

Default Icons:
    a few to complete this great Masterpiece!!!
    Address Finder
    Events
    Fire Words
    Gemmed
    Centipede the one in folder is not aligned equally with others
    AllRecipes
    Pda.net
    NightShot
    Mark the Spot
    Police Radio

Thanks

Default iSatin_iSatin_Cat Action Editing Instructions for PC
    As a follow-up to Zausser’s video posted on YouTube, this is a description of how to change the iSatin_iSatin_Cat action on photoshop so that it will save the icons to your desktop. These instructions are for PC but should be similar on Macintosh. One day, if I ever grow up, I will be able to have a Mac.

1. You must have an icon that you wish to save opened in Photoshop in order to change the action and tell it to save it for you.
    2. Ensure you have the action loaded and that it is not in button mode so that you can see the steps it contains.
    3. Click the arrow next to the iSatin portion of the action to expand it.
    4. At the bottom of this portion, there will be a group called Export; delete this part of the action. (this can be accomplished by highlighting Export and clicking on the delete icon near the bottom right of the action panel.)
    5. Next, highlight the iSatin group, just below the folder in the action panel.
    6. Then press the circle on the bottom of the action panel to begin recording. (the tooltip will say ‘begin recording’ and the small circle will turn red to notify you that record is on)
    7. Click File, Save for Web and Devices, in the window that opens, click Save, a window will open to allow you to choose your save location (desktop is suggested), once you have your save location opened, click Save.
    8. The file will be saved to your selected location, eg. Desktop, as iSatin_Icon_Final.png.
    9. IMPORTANT: before you do anything else in Photoshop, you must click the stop button at the bottom of the action panel. It is a small square immediately to the left of the record button. This will stop the recording and add the export function to the action so that the icons will automatically save to your selected location.
    10. You must rename the icon in your selected location prior to running the action again or the icon saved in your location will be overwritten.
    11. Repeat this process in the iSatin_Cat portion of the action and it will edit that portion of the action to save the Categories icon to your desktop after you have run that portion of the action on your renamed icon.
    12. On the menu you use to turn on or off button mode, near the bottom, select save action, name it, and select a save location.
    13. Return your action panel to button mode.

I am, by no means, a Photoshop expert, that said, if anyone who is wants to change or add to this post, please do so. Also, there might be an easier way to edit this action, but this is the way that I figured it out.
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2009-12-08 at 07:11 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-12-08), byron686 (2009-12-08), CROW1973 (2009-12-08), zausser (2009-12-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Could I get some icons please

1. beautymeter
    2. Car Kit Tool
    3. FriendSync
    4. runkeeper
    5. Tesco Finder

Cheers

Byron
    Sure

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-08), CROW1973 (2009-12-08), zausser (2009-12-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
    a few to complete this great Masterpiece!!!
    Address Finder
    Events
    Fire Words
    Gemmed
    Centipede the one in folder is not aligned equally with others
    AllRecipes
    Pda.net
    NightShot
    Mark the Spot
    Police Radio
    Here are the ones you have artwork for.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

andyco40 (2009-12-08), byron686 (2009-12-08), CROW1973 (2009-12-08), zausser (2009-12-08)

Default icons
    hi all please could someone do me a few icons please thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does anyone have any problems with battery drain with this theme. i would expect it to use a little more power but seems to last about 10 hours on standy by. was getting more than double that before.

I have no battery issue. I'm 3gs and 3.1.2. It will use more then not running the the but it may be to all the mobile substraight apps your running. I use highly using iFile iPod. Post and view on my threads. Heavy mail and SMS. I last 5am to Around 9 pm before I get 20% warning.

Info use mail notify push notification for mail. So my mail accounts are set to manual fetch. I noticed that I saved a ton of battery by using this app and turning of the mail check schedule.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-08 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 223 of 325 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast