Page 22 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

Springjumps coming tonight or later?
    The General has landed

Default Made the home screen even cleaner
    Made the home screen even cleaner by moving the star SpringJump and adding this new WWW SpringJump for page 6.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -www.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    Springjumps coming tonight or later?
    I made like 3 different sets. Not to sure yet... I want it to be perfect! LOL

Thanks

If u get time this week, next week, whenever, can u make a categories loading folder(games, cydia,etc...) with the colored icons? It would be a good option for those u don't use the black and white icons like myself... NO RUSH though...
    The General has landed

If u get time this week, next week, whenever, can u make a categories loading folder(games, cydia,etc...) with the colored icons? It would be a good option for those u don't use the black and white icons like myself... NO RUSH though...
    Didn't think of that... I'll do it now

Thanks

just put the springjumps sets out and let your public decide...we all love your theme, but people mod them a bit different from the next. i'm sure someone will love each set...i already know that i will...
    The General has landed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mister4stars For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-27)

Here you are...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apple2.png   -apps2.png   -games2.png   -cydia2.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

mister4stars (2009-09-27)

Ok, I have tried everything I know of and my Photoshop will not crop the picture right to make the icon. can someone please make these for me? I would greatly appreciate it.
    I need these icons:

AccuWeather
    Hurricane
    TrackingTheEye
    Sleep
    iFart
    SleepmakerStorm
    SleepmakerRain
    WHERE
    Comcast
    iBluetooth
    MxTube
    Code Mobile
    Moviefone
    WolfenstienRPG
    Tapdeffense
    Doom Resurrection
    Bejeweld2
    HeavyMach
    iTunnel 3D
    i Dig It
    -photo4.jpg

-photo3.jpg

-photo1.jpg

-photo5.jpg

zausser,

The background pattern can you send to me? I need to put more icon and adjust it to bigger size due to limitation of apps. If i use your current one, i may only use 4 apps in each page.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    Ok, I have tried everything I know of and my Photoshop will not crop the picture right to make the icon. can someone please make these for me? I would greatly appreciate it.
    I need these icons:

I'll start on these now.. Have you tried Carbon? I see by your screenshots that you're using the theme's layout?

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    zausser,

The background pattern can you send to me? I need to put more icon and adjust it to bigger size due to limitation of apps. If i use your current one, i may only use 4 apps in each page.
    I can send you the vector original file but you'll have to put the color overlay and other tweeks by yourself. If I give you the one in the theme that already is tweaked and you try and force it larger it will loose resolution. Up to you... Let me know Vector or no vector?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-27 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just tried Carbon. It is nice but i like the original. That is what attracted me. Not only do you do excellent work but your communication to others is excellent as well. My hat is off to you sir!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightkeeper62 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-27)

Nightkeeper62...

the last..

Let me know if I forgot one...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    I just tried Carbon. It is nice but i like the original. That is what attracted me. Not only do you do excellent work but your communication to others is excellent as well. My hat is off to you sir!
    I echo you comments exactly. His artistry, creativity and willingness to help is way above and beyond the norm.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Very nice theme! Makes me wish I was on 3.1 so I could do all of the icon arranging through iTunes!
    You can use these themes with NO SpringJumps or Categories! Just need 5 column springboard for best results. Give it a try. Just delete page0.png to Page6.png in the main theme folder of both iSatin and Carbon. Remember that Carbon if used requires the install of iSatin. Carbon was built as an overlay to iSatin and requires iSatins files.

Installing both themes and deleting the above files from both themes will allow the user to switch themes in WinterBoard and not have to arrange icons or use iBlanks. I built this theme to allow the users complete control and freedom to use them as they see fit.

Give her a shot and let me know what you think.

Thanks

when i open up my catergory folders(games, apps, iphone and cydia)my loading screen doesnt pop up, but my background does. is there a way to make sure my loading screen pops up...
    The General has landed

when i open up my catergory folders(games, apps, iphone and cydia)my loading screen doesnt pop up, but my background does. is there a way to make sure my loading screen pops up...
    Yes. You must have the keep resident checked in each categories folder in the options where you pick the theme icons for Categories. This opens Categories faster but uses more ram. If that's not your problem double check your spelling of Default.png and confirm you put them in the correct location.

Thanks

Thankyou very much!

Thanks

ok, i did some playing around, and i found that the category loading screens only work when the folder has been deleted from the PROCESSES in your sbsettings...kinda not cool, but at least i found the source of the problem. why are the processing still running,do you know? maybe it has something to do with backgrounder...idk
    The General has landed

ok, i did some playing around, and i found that the category loading screens only work when the folder has been deleted from the PROCESSES in your sbsettings...kinda not cool, but at least i found the source of the problem. why are the processing still running,do you know? maybe it has something to do with backgrounder...idk
    If you don't have keep resident checked then idk. I do know I dont use backgrounder and my loading screens show every time?

Page 22 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast