Page 216 of 325 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    thats not help for lockscreen on the new theme....

here is better pic with this glitch

anybody know how to fix that?
    oh ... i see this first time .. i have only the carbon theme with parts from ovation blue
    sry, i cant help

Green Apple
    Thanks

MobileSlideShow.app\Default-Photos.png this is the file taht doesn't work for me Z...

Quote Originally Posted by CROW1973 View Post
    oh ... i see this first time .. i have only the carbon theme with parts from ovation blue
    sry, i cant help
    ok no problem ...we must wait Z to fix that ....

ok well do thanks mate

I'll have to get a 24 hour HTML for you soon. You can't edit the lock HTML.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-12-05)

that's sound good ....can't wait

Few things for the new Z theme i forgot to mention.

1) Using this theme you'll have no charging battery.

2) a 24 hour html for the lockscreen will come in the future.

3) we noticed that the snow image for the springboard is crazy big.. lol, we'll get a fix for this soon.

i notice one more thing ..... On lockscreen my temp and weather not same as the wallpeper weather ..... only when I respring than it's same , but next time is not when the weather is change.....

BTW ..... is there any way to stop downloading weather for lockscreen every time when iphone wake up from sleep?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-12-05 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    i notice one more thing ..... On lockscreen my temp and weather not same as the wallpeper weather ..... only when I respring than it's same , but next time is not when the weather is change.....
    Thats because the lockscreen refreshes everytime you unlock and the springboard is set to every 30 min. You can increase the springboard refresh rate if you desire but that could decrease battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thats because the lockscreen refreshes everytime you unlock and the springboard is set to every 30 min. You can increase the springboard refresh rate if you desire but that could decrease battery life.
    yes , i put on 35min and it's ok ...

but can we increase refresh rate of lockscreen weather to "xx"min?

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Z
    Any chance of doing a mod for the Lockscreen changing the date about.

Cheers

Byron

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ovation Z problem
    Z,

Here are the screen shots from my phone. and a screen cap of my themes folder.

Thanks.

Bill

P.S. The first image, IMG0086 is my phone with ovation black enabled. Then I uncheck everything and only check ovation Z at the bottom of winterboard and nothing happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0086.png   -img_0087.png   -img_0088.png   -img_0089.png   -img_0090.png   -img_0091.png   -capture.png  

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    Z,

Here are the screen shots from my phone. and a screen cap of my themes folder.

Thanks.

Bill

P.S. The first image, IMG0086 is my phone with ovation black enabled. Then I uncheck everything and only check ovation Z at the bottom of winterboard and nothing happens.
    That's really odd. Can you try to deselect ovation z and them move it to the top in winterboard then select it again.

Let me know. If that doesnt work you may want to re-install WinterBoard and see if that helps you out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2009-12-05)

Thanks

That's really odd. Can you try to deselect ovation z and them move it to the top in winterboard then select it again.

Let me know. If that doesnt work you may want to re-install WinterBoard and see if that helps you out.
    Whats strange about it to me is that it works with all of the other themes you have made. They are all great, i wish I had them all on my phone.

By the way I have tried it at the top and at the bottom and it doesn't work in either place but will try and uninstall winterboard. Will I lose anything if I do this, like themes, etc?

Just curious. open the ovation theme folder in the SSH client your using on your pc and show me a screenshot of whats inside.

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2009-12-05)

Thanks

Just curious. open the ovation theme folder in the SSH client your using on your pc and show me a screenshot of whats inside.

Thanks
    I assume this post was for me.

B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ovation.png  

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    I assume this post was for me.

B
    Yes it was sorry.. Well its all there. Stumped I am???? Your the only one with this problem. This theme will be on Cydia this weekend. If we haven't figured out your problem by then delete ovation z and install from Cydia and see if that helps. It should be out sometime today or tomorrow.

Z

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

whsnnnd (2009-12-05)

Thanks

Yes it was sorry.. Well its all there. Stumped I am???? Your the only one with this problem. This theme will be on Cydia this weekend. If we haven't figured out your problem by then delete ovation z and install from Cydia and see if that helps. It should be out sometime today or tomorrow.

Z
    Okey Dokey. I hope I can figure out why it won't work, because I really believe you have outdone yourself on this one.

Thanks again for your help. I know how busy you must be. BTW, i did delete winterboard and downloaded it again to no avail.

Bill

I got an idea.....you send me your iPhone and I will send you mine, perhaps we can fix it that way....LOL
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2009-12-05 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-05)

Ok Z or iphone rookie.... Am I missing something when it comes to putting the weather on the front..At first I didnt think I would like it but now I see its pretty nice... Is it realllllly worth it??

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJayRizzie For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-12-05)

Quote Originally Posted by MrJayRizzie View Post
    Ok Z or iphone rookie.... Am I missing something when it comes to putting the weather on the front..At first I didnt think I would like it but now I see its pretty nice... Is it realllllly worth it??

it's totally worth it bro! here's mine, i did others but i'm too lazy to post the screenshots lol:

to you & EVERYONE else, if you have personal requests for YOUR special wallpaper on your weather lockscreen let me know via PM or i'll loose the request by it getting buried in the thread. Allow some time for me to complete them as they are a little time consuming to make perfect

....nice avatar by the way Jay...is that Lani Barbie? ROFL!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-05), MrJayRizzie (2009-12-05)

Page 216 of 325 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast