Page 209 of 325 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

I use WinSCP for SSHing and it is very easy, just type this into Google (free download of WinSCP by Cnet) and you will get a virus checked program. I trust everything from Cnet and anyway all it is this, if you have installed OpenSSH off Cydia your good. Than to what I mentioned above and download WinSCP or what ever like Diskaid other uses, also I like Winrar for extracting files and you can get that off Cnet as well. With WinSCP and your iPod/iPhone you will plug it into your computer and open up WinSCP, on the left side of the screen is your computer stuff and on the right side is your iPod/iPhone stuff So than if you go into WinSCP and go to var/stash/Themes and open it up you will see everything you have for themes. Than you can just left click and drag it out onto your desktop and than proceed to open up the folder and look for that page of the theme with the icons falling to the distance (pg.0.). Than you can just delete that and look for any other image you want as your homescreen (pg.0.) and name it Wallpaper.png, than just put it into the folder and than just drag it back into var/stash/Themes and than respring if you wish. Than the theme will be changed, just the homescreen to what you want it to look like, if you are not following me you can PM me or anyone here and they can explain it better off the forum

so after i install openssh onto my phone, that stupid bug thing wont bother me would it. i consider myself fairly good at the jailbreaking business with the exception of ssh since no one has taken the time to explain until now

Thanks

What (bug) are you speaking of, now I am lost I thought you just wanted to change up your Homescreen (pg.0.) to what you wanted, and not use the icon pg.0. that falls back in the distance? If you speaking of the Cydia thing not loading or timing out, that is a normal issue that happens here and there not too often though

yes that is what i want to do, but on the iphone blog their were reports that a bug was goin around that changed ur background and was only affected to jailbreakers with ssh

anyway i will try and hopefully all goes well, otherwise im gonna need ur help
    Last edited by akeemnfarzana; 2009-12-03 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I own an iPod Touch but I have not seen anything about this on any forum but maybe someone with an iPhone can speak on this but I can't see this happening with just using OpenSSH because your doing it at home with your own computer and your own security programs on your computer but who knows Just to add, you need to get familiar with WinSCP/Diskaid and SSHing because if you want to get into editing your own themes or just adding themes that the great themers here have done. The only way other than on Cydia to get the themes, is to use OpenSSH and a program like WinSCP to put them on your iPhone/iPod Touch. Also there are many areas on here that explain how to create your own themes/theme stuff like homescreens (wallpapers/lockscreens) and the sizes that are needed for them all including icons and such. So much reading involved but don't get overwhelmed and just play around, I have done simple stuff (not like this theme) but have played around a bit and it just takes some time to learn the proper names/sizes because everything that goes into your iPhone/iPod has to be named specific to be read by your device
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-12-03 at 05:00 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey you guys, I'm making the whole carbon theme in gold, so don't make it all the icons the text etc... I'm doing it, I'll post it when it's done ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-One For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-12-04), GoldStar (2009-12-03), TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

really appreciate your help crow, one more question is all these backgrounds that are posted, where are they?lol and the side that usually has a name or something is their anyway to get rid of that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    I own an iPod Touch but I have not seen anything about this on any forum but maybe someone with an iPhone can speak on this but I can't see this happening with just using OpenSSH because your doing it at home with your own computer and your own security programs on your computer but who knows Just to add, you need to get familiar with WinSCP/Diskaid and SSHing because if you want to get into editing your own themes or just adding themes that the great themers here have done. The only way other than on Cydia to get the themes, is to use OpenSSH and a program like WinSCP to put them on your iPhone/iPod Touch. Also there are many areas on here that explain how to create your own themes/theme stuff like homescreens (wallpapers/lockscreens) and the sizes that are needed for them all including icons and such. So much reading involved but don't get overwhelmed and just play around, I have done simple stuff (not like this theme) but have played around a bit and it just takes some time to learn the proper names/sizes because everything that goes into your iPhone/iPod has to be named specific to be read by your device
    i think hes worried about the worm that changes your wallpaper on a jailbroken phone if that is the worrie all you have to do is change your password easiest way to do that is get rock app it changes it for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

yea but ill take a chance lol anyway last question i want his picture in the middle of the regular black carbon background with no wording on the side
    http://i48.tinypic.com/smrhq9.png
    and this
    http://i48.tinypic.com/14nfrxv.png
    it is from this thread but is just the middle picture, i like how everyone has theres setup with the logos in the middle and was wondering how i can do that with this image. thanks to everyone who has helped i really appreciate it
    Last edited by akeemnfarzana; 2009-12-03 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks

All the backgrounds that iPhonerookie has created I believe are on pg.401 or so, so you have to go back and take a look and just right click on them and save them to where ever on your computer (Documents) With getting rid of the signature, this is where to ask that question because there are much better members for that in the open forum

Quote Originally Posted by C-One View Post
    Hey you guys, I'm making the whole carbon theme in gold, so don't make it all the icons the text etc... I'm doing it, I'll post it when it's done ...
    I've been hoping someone do carbon Ovation in gold.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldStar For This Useful Post:

C-One (2009-12-03)

thanks alot for your help crow def. made life ezier for me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to akeemnfarzana For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

Thanks

No prob., I don't know much about theming but I do know some basics and for sure WinSCP

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

akeemnfarzana (2009-12-03)

last question, where would i have to put the new icon pack so that it works in my iphone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akeemnfarzana View Post
    yea but ill take a chance lol anyway last question i want his picture in the middle of the regular black carbon background with no wording on the side
    http://i48.tinypic.com/smrhq9.png
    and this
    http://i48.tinypic.com/14nfrxv.png
    it is from this thread but is just the middle picture, i like how everyone has theres setup with the logos in the middle and was wondering how i can do that with this image. thanks to everyone who has helped i really appreciate it
    is this what you wanted

last question, where would i have to put the new icon pack so that it works in my iphone?
    in library>themes>carbon> icons folder
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-12-03 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

omg!!!!!! yes u just saved me alot of work thanks alot man

23. The Following User Says Thank You to akeemnfarzana For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

Thanks

omg!!!!!! yes u just saved me alot of work thanks alot man
    glad i could help make sure you rename it to Lockbackground

25. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

I did that dragon/tiger pic originAlly! I thought I reconized that lol

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

akeemnfarzana (2009-12-03), TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

yup!!! is this the same way i would do icons to add to the theme like all the ones people post?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    I did that dragon/tiger pic originAlly! I thought I reconized that lol
    you get all the credit i just combined them both for him

30. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

akeemnfarzana (2009-12-03)

Page 209 of 325 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast