Page 208 of 325 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Wow looks like a lot has happened while I was gone, I've got about 50 pages of reading to do. I've been gone for a while because my little girl was born and I've been tied up with everything that goes along with having a child, hope to catch up and be able to provide some assistance again.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Wow looks like a lot has happened while I was gone, I've got about 50 pages of reading to do. I've been gone for a while because my little girl was born and I've been tied up with everything that goes along with having a child, hope to catch up and be able to provide some assistance again.
    congrats on the new born!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^Some apps for some reason you have to replace the image in the app itself (default.png file)
    Could you tell me where the app itself is located inside ssh. I have the default.png set in the apps under Carbon Ovation but it still does not work in certain apps. Thank you

congrarts SS on the baby girl:-)

can someone please make carbon icons for Tap Tap Revenge 3 and Elemental Monsters TD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tap-tap-revenge-3-icon.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1pop23 View Post
    can someone please make carbon icons for Tap Tap Revenge 3 and Elemental Monsters TD
    Check spelling before you install.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Yes indeed, congratulations, tell us more. Name, weight, hope she doesn't look like you, lolz. Sweet gift for the season.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-08)

hey is anyone else having problems getting cydia to load? i keep getting the unable to load (timed out) on the home page of cydia. is it just me or are others having this happen to them as well? lmk, thanks!=)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey is anyone else having problems getting cydia to load? i keep getting the unable to load (timed out) on the home page of cydia. is it just me or are others having this happen to them as well? lmk, thanks!=)
    yep, i'm getting the same network error, but i can still go to search, changes, manage, etc...
    The General has landed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mister4stars For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-12-03)

Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    yep, i'm getting the same network error, but i can still go to search, changes, manage, etc...
    cool, glad it's not just me lol i can go changed, manage, etc as well it just doesn't give me anything new in changes when usually theres a couple things, nothing for over 5 hrs, and its rare to not get one new change.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Rook

Are you going to tell us what you are working on then or is it still work in progress ??? Oh yeah and Cydia is still playing up !!!

Byron

You'll see when it's done.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Alarm Clock
    Could someone do this icon for me for my alarm clock

Cheeers

Byron

Well cydias main page loads again, but can someone tell me since they've been in cydia today have you had anything new show up in 'changes'? Every morning there's always at least one new thing available to check out under that category but there hasn't been anything new in my changes tab for 12hrs since last night at around 8pm. Let me know, thanks!

Ps....also I noticed my phone was at 88% battery last night when I went to bed. I had it on the charger and figured I'd let it on. I wake up and it's madd hot and is at 61% while on the charger. I was WTF?! So I plug it into another outlet and now it's charging fine. Any ideas? Not thefirst time it's drained while on the charger on that particular receptacle. Flukey receptacle or flukey phone? Used to do same thing on 3.0 sometimes when I'd use that receptacle to charge it before I update to 3.1.2. Lmk what ya think, thanks!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-03 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing that good Rook, I have been on last night at 2am est. time and this morning and it is all quick lockscreen and slider stuff and a few sounds but nothing special to me Also you guys/gals all know how to fix Cydia if it does not load right? Like if it just attempts to open than closes, I have that fix if you PM me and if you already know cool Also with the (Timing Out) issue, that is usually because of server overload or it could be your internet connection for that time period. With the charging issue, I have done the same thing with leaving the wifi on while charging and it was at 10% when I put it on and after 6hrs of sleep it was only at 40%. Also sometimes it is just the connection of the iPhone/iPod to your dock or with the charging cable, I don't think it has anything to do with the firmware One question to those on 3.1.2, is there any real benefit to it and do you have a link to what you actually get with the upgrade like what from Cydia actually works/or does not and what else you get with it? I am at 3.0 and love the way it is but don't know if I really want to move up, unless I can get everything I have already like FiveColumnSpringBoard/Five Icon Dock/Categories and wall the good stuff
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-12-03 at 04:21 PM.

hey i have been trying to set up this theme for a while through cydia. i got it going but i want to know how to get rid of the icon background on the 1st page. everytime i try to use custom wallpaper the icon part goes over every wallpaper. also i see alot of custom wallpapers to go with the ovation color themes, can anyone direct me to their location?

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Could someone do this icon for me for my alarm clock

Cheeers

Byron
    Done

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldStar For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Just take it out of your theme, like open up WinSCP or what ever you use and drag it out of your iPod/iPHone and open it up and take out the falling back icon image. You can always do that and than create or download your own image and name it Wallpaper.png or pg.0., it is all up to you. You do need a program like WinSCP or Diskaid to open it up to take out your theme or just drag it out to change them up Like all the ones you see of members here that other members have done for them with the special icon image as there main homescreen (pg.0.), that is all they have done.

damn now im completely lost, i have never tried to ssh and half of the things u jus said confused me

I'm on my phone now crow, PM me what to do and let me know. I didn't receive any changes not a slider or a sound or anything. Idk if it's refreshing correctly or not. It says it's downloading release/downloading packages but nothin new showed up since around 830pm MST for me last night.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-12-03)

Page 208 of 325 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast