Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Steve what can i do about it ? They look ok on my iPhone a little bit more mirror but i can except that
    I'm nor sure? I just ran the icon on my work pc running cs2 and it worked every time no matter what i did. I tried to recreate the issue but I cant. Are you using button mode? Maybe try to delete the action and reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Hi zausser,

I'm using PC photoshop, your action is not right for me to use .. Too bad.. but i hope you can make me below icons:-

MiVTones
    Cycorder
    NES
    BeejiveIM
    I N S T A L L O U S
    SwirlyMMS
    mQuickDo
    Backgrounder
    iFile
    Jaadu VNC

Thanks..
    Make sure you check the icon pack on the bottom of the first post before posting requests for icons. You may just find what you're looking for. If you don't then we'll get them to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-25 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think a how to video would be great. The thing I don't understand is the Catagories program and the Springjumps. Why do you use them both? Couldn't you use just one to jump from one page to the next versus using Catagories? My biggest worry was understanding where to put all the jump screens abd catagories stuff...

Thanks

laMoni

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'm nor sure? I just ran the icon on my work pc running cs2 and it worked every time no matter what i did. I tried to recreate the issue but I cant. Are you using button mode? Maybe try to delete the action and reinstall?
    Steve i use button mode and reinstall doesnt help I was allready surprised that i saw the icon changing lol

Steve i use button mode and reinstall doesnt help I was allready surprised that i saw the icon changing lol
    Download the zip file from post 197 page 14 of this thread. Delete both the icon and action you have now and try these. It worked for some. Remember to never save your Icon template when done with making icons.

Let me know... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Download the zip file from post 197 page 14 of this thread. Delete both the icon and action you have now and try these. It worked for some. Remember to never save your Icon template when done with making icons.

Let me know... Thanks
    Doesn't work for me shame otherwise i could helped you with the icon requests
    and you have to tell me how i make pages because the first thing when i load the PSD it tell me i dont have the fonts but you supllied the fonts with the theme so i guess i can load them in my fonts folder but tell me how i do the renaming Sorry for beeing a pain in the *** but i try to learn
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-25 at 09:03 PM.

Doesn't work for me shame otherwise i could helped you with the icon requests
    and you have to tell me how i make pages because the first thing when i load the PSD it tell me i dont have the fonts but you supllied the fonts with the theme so i guess i can load them in my fonts folder but tell me how i do the renaming Sorry for beeing a pain in the *** but i try to learn
    No... The font's I supplied with the theme is only ported for the iPhone/Touch and for use with FontSwap. I'll try and post the font for the computer just not sure I have both the pc version... The fun continues...

On another note...

carbon to do list as it stands at this time...

Tonight
    *complete all Loading screens for categories and apps
    *complete dialer as I may add a different lcd due to the fine line break in the carbon
    *SBSettings Carbon background change out.

Saturday
    *calculator carbon skin... Hope this works out and I don't have the same issue as the dialer...
    *test and fine tune shadows and highlights on Lockbackground and wallpaper.

Sunday
    *if I meet my deadlines___Package and write up read me's and make new teasers for first post and Release Carbon...

LOL Now that i write it all out it doesn't look like I'm sleeping this weekend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-25)

Got a Mac also so if you can provide them

zausser...your icon psd isn't blurry...but when i try to use the screen shots posted that people supply to make icons for them...they are so tiny...i click them and cant save them.....so i don't get the full 320x480 screen shot to put into photoshop to make the icons w/your psd. Using the screen shot provided, i have to enlarge it in photoshop and for how small it is to start, it gets slightly blurred when enlarging to 320x480. Why are all the screen shots posted up too small on here and cant be saved as they really are? i have no problem making icons, i can pump them out like ****....but they're just blurry cuz of the screen shot lol

Got a Mac also so if you can provide them
    What??? And your icon isn't working??? Oh boy...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilskaterpunk For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by smittyjf View Post
    Hi Zausser,
    I pulled out all stops even tried to edit the action files, but I cant stop the mirroring on the bottom being bigger. I did the action step by step and its finishing out the actions, but it still is bigger. Im using CS3 so I'm not sure where the problem is.

I have to take you up on your offer to do them for me. Please take your time as its not the end of the world.
    Thanks

Page1
    HoldEm
    MotoChaser
    Blackjack 21
    LoveGame
    SexyGame
    Pizza!

Page2
    Tracker
    VideoPoker
    Wine Guide
    NFLSuperFan
    Dynolicious
    AirVideo
    DIRECTV

Page3
    MyProfiles
    GV-iView
    FastContacts
    Page4
    SlingPlayer
    TipCalc
    here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images                

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

smittyjf (2009-09-26)

here's the last of ^^

Sounds great will be waiting lol and in the future a carbon Musicplayer and YouTube player?

I have also a icon request :

ACTCurrency
    Black Jack Pro
    eBuddy
    Flights
    FokSuk
    HolEm
    I DIG IT
    iHunt
    Myst
    NOSJournaal
    Sky Burger
    TAKE A NOTE
    TransMate
    UART
    VIDEOUPLOADER

Thanks in Advance !
    These should be better resolution.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-26)

Carbon Dialer done! Wallpaper and graphic home screen option done! and SBSetting backgrounds done! Going to start the calculator now...LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1106.png   -img_1107.png   -img_1109.png  

Hi zausser,

The Home page do you think got a way to put it that way? I mean like what you're attached .. that will be cool ..What im trying to say is.. the Home screen you made actually just an image file named 0.png but do u think its possible to make it have function rather than just images?
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-09-26 at 04:56 AM.

im setting up the theme...im confused with the screenshot of the setup. i put the iblank icons everywhere like shown and have all themes unchecked in winterboard so all my icons are the default ones. what im confused on is:

1) what icons belong where while setting up or doesnt it matter?

2) what icons go in the "iPhone" categories folder?

3) what icons go in the "Misc" folder?

4) pretty self explanatory...games and app store apps go in the "Apps" and "Games" folder...i got that....i just need to know to distinguish what goes in the Misc and iPhone folders.

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Hi zausser,

The Home page do you think got a way to put it that way? I mean like what you're attached .. that will be cool ..What im trying to say is.. the Home screen you made actually just an image file named 0.png but do u think its possible to make it have function rather than just images?
    Phone Mail and Setting can be if you make those icons transparent and move them to that location. if you do it just move them to the location first then make them transparent. The alignment wasn't spot on but it worked.

Zausser,

Can you make the some changes for me in the 0.png file.

Email -> SMS (Can make the green become blue?)
    Weather -> Facebook

Thanks alot
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-09-26 at 06:22 AM.

Zausser,
    Thanks for the Icons. Im still a stickler for independance though and cant for the life of me get the action working on my PC
    I broke down the actions step by step and basically after you flip the Icon and place the reverted layer, its as big as when it ends. should this part be cropped to the size your getting. If so how do I edit that step.
    Unless it is in one of the gradient steps that grades up the bigger flipped image layer to where yours is.

Its driving me nuts here.

Smitty

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

loving the carbon so far man!!! can't wait until it drops. i'm so used to modding my i that i don't even use my phone unless i'm changing something. i added some toggles to my sbsettings and used your on/off method from inside the zip file...guess i'll play some dexter or gangstar while you are hard @ work...don't work too hard(if at all possible)is that home screen functional or is it just for looks?

nevermind about the function of the homescreen, i just read some post...
    Last edited by mister4stars; 2009-09-26 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The General has landed

Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast