Page 19 of 325 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

ive never used categories...is it or can it be dangerous to the phone at all? i dont want anything crashed or deleting any of my apps. i never really found out how it works and how reversible it all is.

Thanks
    I am very confused. I dont think I can do this. I am confused with the Spingjump icon placement. Why do the loading screens folders named different than the ones I made? and the list goes on....

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by LaMoni View Post
    I am very confused. I dont think I can do this. I am confused with the Spingjump icon placement. Why do the loading screens folders named different than the ones I made? and the list goes on....

Thank You
    Because Cydia and Apple already had Icons in the Icon Pack. The name you give the folder in Categories becomes the Icon name.. My putting the names I provided the themes Icons will take there place as that's how they are named.

You can do it... Take your time and read the read me a few times. SSH into your phone and and look for the folders with the root i provided... If you still are worried I'll make a set up video once I get Carbon complete.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    ive never used categories...is it or can it be dangerous to the phone at all? i dont want anything crashed or deleting any of my apps. i never really found out how it works and how reversible it all is.
    To play it safe just never put the Categories App or Cydia App inside any folder you make. Keep those two out. I never had any trouble.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-25 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would like to change my dock with these icons could somebody change them for me!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    I would like to change my dock with these icons could somebody change them for me!
    here ya go:

2shared - download icon request.rar

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-25), zausser (2009-09-25)

nice theme zausser...wow...

had a request though if anyone could make the icon for the slingplayer...

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slingplayer_icon.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jerru-san0901 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by jerru-san0901 View Post
    nice theme zausser...wow...

had a request though if anyone could make the icon for the slingplayer...

Thanks
    here ya go:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

jerru-san0901 (2009-09-25), zausser (2009-09-25)

Default preview
    Preview of Carbon... I decided to make it the same but different then iSatin... Almost there. Not sure how the carbon will work on the calculator... when you crop to put back together it doesn't play nice. I may just let the the Dialer and calculator be the same as iSatin...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carbon_new_1.png  
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-25 at 10:33 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Preview of Carbon... I decided to make it the same but different then iSatin... Almost there. Not sure hoe the carbon will work on the calculator... when you crop to put back together it doesn't play nice. I may just let the the Dialer and Keyboard be the same as iSatin...

Steve i like the dialer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-25)

Steve i like the dialer
    Drag the png i posted and open it on your computer so you see it at actual pixels. You'll see a fine line between the keypad and the lcd. It's also around the call button. If you look for it you can notice it... Tomorrow when i start the calculator I'll find out if I have to do something else. Maybe the metal stripe that's behind the words. It'll tie it all together if I use that. Guess that will be plan B

Sounds great will be waiting lol and in the future a carbon Musicplayer and YouTube player?

I have also a icon request :

ACTCurrency
    Black Jack Pro
    eBuddy
    Flights
    FokSuk
    HolEm
    I DIG IT
    iHunt
    Myst
    NOSJournaal
    Sky Burger
    TAKE A NOTE
    TransMate
    UART
    VIDEOUPLOADER

Thanks in Advance !
    here ya go man, hope they're alright for you. I PMed you as well so check that out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-25)

Thanks
    I love the carbon look. Is it possible that I could have the PSD for the background and wallpaper. The PSD with all layers. I just want to customize a few things. If so please send to my email....[email protected]

Thanks,

LaMoni

here ya go man, hope they're alright for you. I PMed you as well so check that out.
    I downloaded a trialversion off PSD today so i thought lets give it a try. Practecing now with the icons.

Hi there, may i know is it OS3.1 doesnt support this theme?? After following your step by step instruction.. my main springboard doesnt change at all, only lower those springjump icon changed. -.-: no lock screen .. no diff only springjumps icons.

Please assist.

I downloaded a trialversion off PSD today so i thought lets give it a try. Practecing now with the icons.
    You're having the same trouble as some... Icon didn't complete the gradient.

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Hi there, may i know is it OS3.1 doesnt support this theme?? After following your step by step instruction.. my main springboard doesnt change at all, only lower those springjump icon changed. -.-: no lock screen .. no diff only springjumps icons.

Please assist.
    Got to ask.... Is the iSatin theme checked on in WinterBoard and is it above anything else you may have checked on? This theme follows the same package standard as all other WinterBoard themes. It should work if you put the folders/files in the correct spot.

Let me know... Need more info

These icons look blurry? Not my icon but the app image inside of it. What resolution was the image you brought in? The action is working for you but the icons and blurry.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-25 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I know what is going wrong, all the files in iSatin_v2F.theme are crashed ( eg. from Wallpaper.png become _.Wallpaper.png =.=, i think is because when i've installed the theme and respring someone called me and the phone freeze for couple seconds. Sigh.. No wonder it wont show.. anyway it's ok now thanks for support .. Keep the good work..
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-09-25 at 05:26 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to actisys For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-25)

[quote=actisys;4967109]

Got to ask.... Is the iSatin theme checked on in WinterBoard and is it above anything else you may have checked on? This theme follows the same package standard as all other WinterBoard themes. It should work if you put the folders/files in the correct spot.

Let me know... Need more info

I've double confirm about it. Non selected except iSatin_v2F.theme
    can you confirm that you have all bundles, folders and icons sub folder in the theme on your phone by way of ssh. then look and see if there's icons in the folder. If they are all there maybe a reboot.

You're the first do have this issue.

Steve what can i do about it ? They look ok on my iPhone a little bit more mirror but i can except that

Hi zausser,

I'm using PC photoshop, your action is not right for me to use .. Too bad.. but i hope you can make me below icons:-

MiVTones
    Cycorder
    NES
    BeejiveIM
    I N S T A L L O U S
    SwirlyMMS
    mQuickDo
    Backgrounder
    iFile
    Jaadu VNC

Thanks..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0027.png   -img_0028.png   -img_0029.png  
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-09-25 at 06:28 PM.

I have a few for you enjoy!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

actisys (2009-09-25), zausser (2009-09-25)

Page 19 of 325 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast