Page 189 of 325 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    [B][SIZE="3"]

zausser_theme.rar[/CENTER]
    Wow great ! Thanks Zausser

Just a quick question related to the Action: is it possible to edit it ? I ask that because my CS4 (Mac version) is not in english so it gives me an error about "Layer 1" and the fade out is not working (as the script seems to call for functions written in english ie "Foreground to transparent")

There's an issue i'm unable to fix: the voicememos icon is still de standard one even if i have the voicememos.png in the icons folder. Would someone have any clue ?

Thanks,
    Ikekreham

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey I tried many times to configure the configure file, but I guess I'm not enough good in english cause I don't get a **** on configureme when I opne it with notepad, I don't know what I'm supposed to modify, I'm trying to make the days Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (is it really like taht ?)into Lun,Mar,Mer,Jeu,Ven,Sam,Dim and to make the IBNweather for Marseille in France in Celsius ... But I modify few things I put true instead of false on the Iscelsius part but It's in farenheit, I tried to put Marseille, France and I change the source(yahooweather...)but nothing happened... could some one help me with that cause I really don't get it...
    I'm actually doing a battery theme like the isatin one but in red instead of blue, I'll post it on the forum when it's done ^^

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Use makeitmine from cydia for font in the status bar:-) type what u want in and then click banner. You'll see.
    Actually the app in Cydia called FakeCarrier works much better, just sayin' buddy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-08)

How does it work any better? They both do the same exact thing, right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ithug's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ovation Yellow
    Coming soon once Z approves of theme

Carbon Ovation Yellow

Last edited by ithug; 2009-11-25 at 05:40 PM. Reason: grammer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by C-One View Post
    Hey I tried many times to configure the configure file, but I guess I'm not enough good in english cause I don't get a **** on configureme when I opne it with notepad, I don't know what I'm supposed to modify, I'm trying to make the days Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun (is it really like taht ?)into Lun,Mar,Mer,Jeu,Ven,Sam,Dim and to make the IBNweather for Marseille in France in Celsius ... But I modify few things I put true instead of false on the Iscelsius part but It's in farenheit, I tried to put Marseille, France and I change the source(yahooweather...)but nothing happened... could some one help me with that cause I really don't get it...
    I'm actually doing a battery theme like the isatin one but in red instead of blue, I'll post it on the forum when it's done ^^
    Hello,

As for your day issue, i did the change yesterday as i'm from france too, here are the change that i made in the wallpaper.html:

function calendarDate ( )
    {
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Dimanche","Lundi","Mardi","Mercredi","Jeudi ","Vendredi","Samedi")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Janvier","Février","Mars","Avril","Mai","Ju in","Juillet","Août","Septembre","Octobre","Novemb re","Décembre") //predefine month names
    Adapt it the way you need if you want the day to be written shorter.
    Note: if you use the black carbon theme then modifiy the wallpaper.hmtl from black carbon theme. if you use another color as blue carbon for example, you need to modify the wallpaper.html contained in the blue carbon folder. Once modifications have been made, you need to respring for the changes to take effect.

Edit: As for the weather, do the following change in ConfigureMe.js and respring.

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false
    Last edited by ikekreham; 2009-11-25 at 06:58 PM.

blkcadi do u know how to add a pic or image onto the wallpapers using photoshop or gimp?

Quote Originally Posted by ithug View Post
    Coming soon once Z approves of theme

Carbon Ovation Yellow

Post it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ikekreham (2009-11-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    blkcadi do u know how to add a pic or image onto the wallpapers using photoshop or gimp?
    Sure, just drag the image layer you want to add to the wallpaper. Try it, it's easy. You can also bevel and/or emboss the image or whatever you want to do.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-08)

Thanks

Default Ovation Yellow Release

This add-on slave theme requires the CarbonEA_Black theme and needs to be placed above Black in Winterboard. The Yellow Ovation SBSettings theme gets dropped into var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes and activated through SBSettings>More>Manage Themes. Download the .zip file below

Yellow Ovation.zip

i will try to add this slave theme and sbs settings theme to modmyi repo soon

p.s
    Modding a theme is time consuming and a lot of work. donations are always welcomed, But whats better than donating will be to hit the "Thanks" button at least

Donate
    Last edited by ithug; 2009-11-25 at 09:07 PM.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ithug For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-25), czekow (2009-11-26), ikekreham (2009-11-25), jfairley (2009-11-25), Kristap (2009-12-11), trdspectacoma (2009-11-25), yonikkia (2009-11-27), zausser (2009-11-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

I made a post on pg.250 and talked about the weather and the configure.js and that Yahooweather codes (do not) work anymore and you have to use Accuweather.com and go International, it worked for me and IBNweather. Also you have to change in configure.js at the bottom and take away Yahooweather and replace it with apple.AccuweatherStolen.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2009-11-26)

Green Apple
    Thanks

okay so that's what it look like, If anyone is interessted jsut tell me and I'll post the folder, At the very begining it's kind of yellow then turns orange and red really fast, it really loks pimp for carbon ovation red ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -007.png   -006.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-One For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-11-26), zausser (2009-11-28)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey thanks for the days it did the trick perfetly ^^
    But stil don't get it for the IBNweather Icon.
    thast who mine look,(i wnet on yahooweather.com and they show "Marseille, Provence-alpes-cote d'Azur" when I type Marseille...

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Marseille, Provence-alpes-cote d'Azur" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

// Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc.
    var useRealFeel = false //true|false

/*––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––*/
    //Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = false; //true|false [Currently, it is suggested that the lockScreen is disabled.]

// Supplied styles are 'originalBubble', 'myopia', 'iconOnly' and 'split'.
    // (Add your own to the CSS folder!)
    var stylesheetWall = 'iCarbon' //'originalBubble'|'myopia'|'iconOnly'|'split'|'oneL ine'
    var stylesheetLock = 'iconOnly' //See above.

// The only supplied icon set is 'klear'
    // Images must follow the same naming schema as the 'springboard' set (borrowed from KWeather)
    var iconSetWall = 'springboard' //'springboard'|'Lockscreen'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.
    var iconSetLock = 'springboard' //See above.
    var iconExtLock = '.png' //See above.

/*––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––*/

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

// Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 35 //Minutes

What's wrong ?

Thanks for doing yellow ovation man. Only thing I noticed on the loading screens some of them had the image on the folder hue changed. Most aren't but guess u just overlooked it when changing the hue for the loading text up the side. Otherwise it's done well:-)

Thanks

does anybody have the signiture curtain by itself without backround ive been trying to remove the backround but it doesnt look right

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Thanks for doing yellow ovation man. Only thing I noticed on the loading screens some of them had the image on the folder hue changed. Most aren't but guess u just overlooked it when changing the hue for the loading text up the side. Otherwise it's done well:-)
    lol yeah i was in school when i was doing loading screen was in hurry so instructor wouldnt catch me doing something other than classwork. nice signature by the way

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

C-one, are you not reading what I am saying?? You can not use Yahooweather anymore (codes), you must use Accuweather.com and go International. Why do you keep posting the same stuff over and over and not read what I wrote, this is coming from the member on Mac*Citi that wrote the IBNweather for this theme. He has explained that Yahooweather codes do not work anymore and to use Accuweather, so please read what I wrote and try it or go to Mac*Citi to see what he said for yourself.

Type this in var/local (EUR|FR|FR021|MARSEILLE)

Where it says this (yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather) , type in apple.AccuweatherStolen instead of Yahooweather on both sides and save!
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-25 at 09:27 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

C-One (2009-11-25), sargd66 (2009-11-26)

Green Apple
    Thanks

oh, I tought that last time you adviced me to use accuweather instead of yahooweather and I was thinking accuweather was some app on cydia or I don't know what... Lol thanks a lot for explaining, and for giving me the zip ^^ I was kind of lost... Much appreciated ! I'm doing it right now ^^
    And sorry about asking it many times =X
    edit:It did perfectly the trick ! (except taht you put a "." between apple and AccuweatherStolen but after a little modification, it's PERFECT, thanks !
    Last edited by C-One; 2009-11-25 at 09:56 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to C-One For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-25)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay there is the battery I made in red like the Isatin one for anyone who wants it, it looks cool i think.
    Attached Files Attached Files

29. The Following User Says Thank You to C-One For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-25)

Very nice---any chance of making a blue one??
    Modding Addict

Page 189 of 325 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast