Page 187 of 325 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ridingsupreme View Post
    Newb question. where do I ssh the battery? I tried putting it into the themes folder and I converted it to the same file properties as the others. I can even select it in winterboard on my phone but it doesn't seem to work. its at the top of the list... any idea's?

thanks in advance!

I would very much like an icon for appcake too please whenever you get around to it. Thanks again!
    SSH the battery images into the Bundles/com.apple.springboard or Folders/Springboard.app
    Here you are.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

iPhone? More like MyPhone ridingsupreme's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG dude your the best. fantastic!

Thanks

Dudette, and yes I iz quick on da draw brah.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-25)

Thanks

the battery files are .rar idk if thats the rite file type to ssh into that folder or whatever. sorry for being such a newb

and on a side note when I charge my phone theres no battery on display at all to even replace.

thank you so much!

Thanks

the battery files are .rar idk if thats the rite file type to ssh into that folder or whatever. sorry for being such a newb

and on a side note when I charge my phone theres no battery on display at all to even replace.

thank you so much!
    You have to extract the files first, use WinRar or 7-zip. I like WinRar tho, it's free Google it.
    Once you SSH the batt images in, you'll have it.

blkcadi, thanks!

Is there any way for you to do a purple background carbon like you did the Minnie Mouse one, except without Minnie and have it say Kylee and one with just purple hearts?

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought you were a guy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    blkcadi, thanks!

Is there any way for you to do a purple background carbon like you did the Minnie Mouse one, except without Minnie and have it say Kylee and one with just purple hearts?

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought you were a guy!
    My buddy iphonerookie is the master of the wallpaper and lockscreens, I let him know of your request.

Thanks

ok so i unpacked the rar files and now they are a theme folder so I ssh'd them to the themes folder on my phone and everything but it still doesnt' show up when I plug in my phone... like I said before no battery icon shows up at all when I plug it in... I've been trying to see if "tap to unlock" or something like that is putting a block on it but theres no way.. so.. idk what to do.. I can't seem to find the folders you were talking about before ethier..

sorry for the trouble

ok so i unpacked the rar files and now they are a theme folder so I ssh'd them to the themes folder on my phone and everything but it still doesnt' show up when I plug in my phone... like I said before no battery icon shows up at all when I plug it in... I've been trying to see if "tap to unlock" or something like that is putting a block on it but theres no way.. so.. idk what to do.. I can't seem to find the folders you were talking about before ethier..

sorry for the trouble
    Please tell me what root you put the files in.

Thanks

private/var/stash/Themes

OMG i'm an idiot I think I get it now. you meant folders/sprngboard.app within the theme folder.. sorry i'm such a newb.

I'll move the battery theme folder there and see how it works

ok so I ssh'd the battery theme pics into the springboard.app folder but theres still no icon on my phone when I plug it in... not the orignal one nor the themed one.. wth i know i'm a newb but ya lol
    Last edited by ridingsupreme; 2009-11-25 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hit the sleep or power button on top of the phone white plugged in first, then hit the home button. See if it shows the battery then.

Default Thanksgiving
    Good evening.

In less than a month, modders from here have joined with other forums around the world. And you have been given the most complete theme in the history of Jailbreaking

Jailbreak -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be contained by mere similarities anymore.

We will be united in our uncommon differences.

Perhaps its fate that this week is Thanksgiving, and Z will once again be theming for our carbon, not for black, blue, or red-- but for white.

We theme for our right to be different, to customize.

And as we theme today, Thanksgiving will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the forum declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to theme on!

We're going to thrive!

Today, Z, we extend our thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-25)

Default Time and weather
    Someone anyone. Please tell me how I can edit the time to 24 hour, I cant find the file anywhere. Also how do I edit the weather I found the file but cant figure how to chose between yahoo and accuweather. Dont know how to edit the zip code. I have searched alot of pages but to no avail.

Thanks

^ don't mean to be rude, but if you open the configureMe.js file in notepad and it will explain where to change things. It gives examples also.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I have a quick question. i am playing around with this theme, modding it to my liking and such. I want to extend the theme to some of the applications I have,Facebook in particular. My problem is that I can't seem to find it (along with several others for that matter) in my phone. I want to pull a copy of it out of the phone to my desktop in order to see the names of the .png's I need to theme.

Anyone have any idea where to look? I'm sure it's starring me right in the face, but for the life of me I don't see it. Thanks for any help guys!!!

No rudeness taken. That file will not open for me. I left click right click and it won't open. Belive me I'm not being lazy I tried for an hour to figure this out. How do I open in note pad? MYbe that's where in going wrong. How about changing the time I looked for that wallpaper.html file in carbon but no luck.

Thanks

^ right click and choose "open with" and it will give you a list of programs, choose notepad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    I have a quick question. i am playing around with this theme, modding it to my liking and such. I want to extend the theme to some of the applications I have,Facebook in particular. My problem is that I can't seem to find it (along with several others for that matter) in my phone. I want to pull a copy of it out of the phone to my desktop in order to see the names of the .png's I need to theme.

Anyone have any idea where to look? I'm sure it's starring me right in the face, but for the life of me I don't see it. Thanks for any help guys!!!
    K.I.S.S for me, what is you want? To change the original icon? So confused, lolz.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-25 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-25)

That's not what I'm getn, hence the problem. My choices are
    Open
    Copy Path
    Refresh
    Select all
    New
    Rename Copy from Pc
    Delete
    This is all on the right click screen. The open doesn't give me the option of open with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    That's not what I'm getn, hence the problem. My choices are
    Open
    Copy Path
    Refresh
    Select all
    New
    Rename Copy from Pc
    Delete
    This is all on the right click screen. The open doesn't give me the option of open with.
    try opening note pad, then open and choose that file configureMe.js

really odd that a windows machine doesn't give that option. XP, Vista what are you using?

I'll just let this go. Thanks for your help.

Page 187 of 325 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast