Page 186 of 325 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by ikekreham View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to the community but i really would like to thank you for the great job you made !
    I installed manually Carbon Ovation Blue a few days ago and i really love it but i have a few questions:

- Is it possible to change the way the time & date are displayed ? i'd like to have a 24h display and change the date to display for example: Mon, 23 November
    - i'm trying to find the PSD to create missing or customized icons but can't find it. i didn't succeed in downloading that with mediafire.
    - In the iPod player, i no longer have the icons for shuffle/repeat/repeat all, is this an issue with my install only. Can someone help me on this ?

Thanks for your help and once again, congratulations for the great job !

Ikekreham

PS: Sorry for my english, it's not my birth language
    The time and date can be edited in the Wallpaper.html I posted one a while back and can try and post again if you cant locate it.

The PSD to make the icons is located in the iSatin theme download on the first post. The NEW action set in on the VERY VERY bottom of the first post.

The icons on the media player have been made transparent to keep the skin looking clean but are still there.

Hope this helps and thanks for the PROPS!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ikekreham (2009-11-24)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The time and date can be edited in the Wallpaper.html I posted one a while back and can try and post again if you cant locate it.

The PSD to make the icons is located in the iSatin theme download on the first post. The NEW action set in on the VERY VERY bottom of the first post.

The icons on the media player have been made transparent to keep the skin looking clean but are still there.

Hope this helps and thanks for the PROPS!
    Thanks you very much zausser for your help.
    For the file to edit it should be ok, i tried to find the answer but 247 pages are a lot to read
    As for the action set, i'll look information on google as i never used an action set. i already download it a few minutes before posting my message but i don't know what to do with it in Photoshop CS3. For the moment, downloads don't start on media fire so i'll try to get the iSatin theme later.
    Ok so problem solved for the ipod controls

Thanks for your fast answer.

Ikekreham

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to make some icons with the action on the first page and i end up with a big reflection on the bottom that doesnt fade out. Saw a new action a couple pages in and tried that too, same thing. Anybody know what causes that? I'd like to be able to make my own icons instead of asking you guys to make me one everytime i download a new app... Can somebody hook these icons up for me for now? From left to right, top to bottom - Tzolkin, Giant Bomb, Live Cams, Wired Frame, KIL.A.TON, Wolf...RPG, Dark Nebula, Napsters, Bar Rush, Space Hero, Lumines, CoonectMaya, Maya 3D Lite, Gravulous, textPlus. And Ferry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0056.png   -ferry.png  

Thanks

has anybody tried making a pogoplank out of this theme i played with an idea but i dont no how to use photoshop so dont laugh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -backgrod.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    I tried to make some icons with the action on the first page and i end up with a big reflection on the bottom that doesnt fade out. Saw a new action a couple pages in and tried that too, same thing. Anybody know what causes that? I'd like to be able to make my own icons instead of asking you guys to make me one everytime i download a new app... Can somebody hook these icons up for me for now? From left to right, top to bottom - Tzolkin, Giant Bomb, Live Cams, Wired Frame, KIL.A.TON, Wolf...RPG, Dark Nebula, Napsters, Bar Rush, Space Hero, Lumines, CoonectMaya, Maya 3D Lite, Gravulous, textPlus. And Ferry
    Your problem with the reflection is caused by not having the foreground and background colors set to black, also the gradient must be set to black to gray.
    The video in the very first post is excellent for n00bs trying to lean the action and making icons. You may want to watch it and follow along in PS as you make an icon.

I will have your requested icons up for you in about 30 minutes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-25)

Thanks

Just loaded this as my theme. Hard to get used to the spring jumps, but overall the look and feel is great. Thanks for taking the time in creating / updating such a cool and unique theme!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PADLOCK For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-25), zausser (2009-11-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Tzolkin, Giant Bomb, Live Cams, Wired Frame, KIL.A.TON, Wolf...RPG, Dark Nebula, Napsters, Bar Rush, Space Hero, Lumines, CoonectMaya, Maya 3D Lite, Gravulous, textPlus. And Ferry
    Okey doke, here you are.
    Attached Images Attached Images               

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-25)

Thanks

and more.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-25)

Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-25)

Just when I think I'll be able to kick my feet up and rest... MORE ICONS... lol. Looks like I'll need to get my chaps and rope and and head out for the icon round-up. Always good fun

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The bluetooth icon works perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just when I think I'll be able to kick my feet up and rest... MORE ICONS... lol. Looks like I'll need to get my chaps and rope and and head out for the icon round-up. Always good fun
    No rest for the wicked there buck-a roo, giddy-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The bluetooth icon works perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So.... What did you name it in the theme?

You put it in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone and name it route

Here's a nike picture. please.
    Nike + iPod

iPhone? More like MyPhone ridingsupreme's Avatar
    Thanks

Newb question. where do I ssh the battery? I tried putting it into the themes folder and I converted it to the same file properties as the others. I can even select it in winterboard on my phone but it doesn't seem to work. its at the top of the list... any idea's?

thanks in advance!

I would very much like an icon for appcake too please whenever you get around to it. Thanks again!
    Last edited by ridingsupreme; 2009-11-25 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello again,

Just a quick question related to the Action: is it possible to edit it ? I ask that because my CS4 (Mac version) is not in english so it gives me an error about "Layer 1" and the fade out is not working (as the script seems to call for functions written in english ie "Foreground to transparent")

I just saw the previous answer about fade out, i think everything's correct for me but i'll check.

Thanks
    Ikekreham

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks blkcadi!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Here's a nike picture. please.
    Nike + iPod
    Nike, oh yeah.

Default IBN WeatherCarbon
    I am trying to do this

1)
    Inside the Private folder you'll need to edit the configureMe.js file. Open in your text edit app and change the zip to your zip. Only change the zip. Leave everything else unchanged. Save when done.

The part I cant figure out is the open in your text part, I cant fugure out how to to this so that I can put in my zip. Any help?

Page 186 of 325 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast