Page 18 of 325 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default what,s in carbon
    Just wanted to let everyone know that when Carbon is released it will be a theme that is dependent of iSatin and will need to be placed above iSatin in WinterBoard. Hopefully i'll have it out within the week.

it will include:

*LockBackground
    *Wallpaper and the clock html
    *SMSbackground
    *Loading screens
    *Dialer
    *Calculator
    *Categories Loading and backgrounds
    *The artist page0 (note this had to be tweaked to work with carbon) cannot use the one in the add on pack.
    *and if I drink enough caffeine, the new charging battery

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iLuka (2009-09-25)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that when Carbon is released it will be a theme that is dependent of iSatin and will need to be placed above iSatin in WinterBoard. Hopefully i'll have it out within the week.

it will include:

*LockBackground
    *Wallpaper and the clock html
    *SMSbackground
    *Loading screens
    *Dialer
    *Calculator
    *Categories Loading and backgrounds
    *The artist page0 (note this had to be tweaked to work with carbon) cannot use the one in the add on pack.
    *and if I drink enough caffeine, the new charging battery
    Sounds great will be waiting lol and in the future a carbon Musicplayer and YouTube player?

I have also a icon request :

ACTCurrency
    Black Jack Pro
    eBuddy
    Flights
    FokSuk
    HolEm
    I DIG IT
    iHunt
    Myst
    NOSJournaal
    Sky Burger
    TAKE A NOTE
    TransMate
    UART
    VIDEOUPLOADER

Thanks in Advance !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png  
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-24 at 08:04 PM. Reason: icon request

Last edited by lamoni69; 2009-09-24 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its a clear page (its not the wallpaper) and its located in the map iSatin Theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png  
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-24 at 08:52 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-24)

The graphic icon home screen is found in the add in pack on the bottom of the first page named Page0.png

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Its a clear page (its not the wallpaper) and its located in the map iSatin Theme
    thanks.. Not sure what one was wanted
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-24 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When making the folders for catagories. Do you name them each name you have in the instructions. Do they need to have capitalization matter?

Thanks
    LaMoni

Hey Z, your making this theme great i like the carbon but doesnt the right site down with the holes need a carbon look ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-24)

Hey Z, your making this theme great i like the carbon but doesnt the right site down with the holes need a carbon look ?
    It has carbon... It's in a dark shadow but it's there. The only place the carbon is not is where the page titles are. I have the loading screens and dialer along with the lockscreen wallpaper and sms background on my phone now. I like way better. Cant wait to see how the calculator turns out. I dread it since it takes forever with over 100 png's LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lamoni69 View Post
    When making the folders for catagories. Do you name them each name you have in the instructions. Do they need to have capitalization matter?

Thanks
    LaMoni
    They get named Apps, Games, Misc and iPhone
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-24 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Would luv to see a preview off the dialer. Its still not possible in FW 3.0 to change the keyboard on the i Phone i think do you know if this can be done ?
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-24 at 09:35 PM.

Would luv to see a preview off the dialer. Its still not possible in FW 3.0 to change the keyboard on the i Phone i think do you know if this can be done ?
    Don't get to excited. LOL pretty much the same just for carbon background. No skinning of the keyboard like the old way... I think there's some work around but you loose the spelling auto correction. ( Don't quote me on that)... So, not at this time like the good old days...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-24)

hey man, i cant find the page or folder in theme that has the plain gray iSatin lockscreen. ya know...the one that is just all basically one flat grayish color with isatin going up the side.?

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey man, i cant find the page or folder in theme that has the plain gray iSatin lockscreen. ya know...the one that is just all basically one flat grayish color with isatin going up the side.?
    You mean this one ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page_titles.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Don't get to excited. LOL pretty much the same just for carbon background. No skinning of the keyboard like the old way... I think there's some work around but you loose the spelling auto correction. ( Don't quote me on that)... So, not at this time like the good old days...
    Ok Ok i behave

I know eveyone's busy with the new Carbon theme so whenever it's convenient appreciate if you're able to convert these over. Thanks so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images                

You mean this one ?
    That's because there isn't one... But the psd is there... Looks like you got some help...

Ok Ok i behave
    The LockBackground will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by pfaub55 View Post
    I know eveyone's busy with the new Carbon theme so whenever it's convenient appreciate if you're able to convert these over. Thanks so much!
    I'm going to spend some time with Carbon tonight... I'll try to fit these in but if not tomorrow night...

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-25 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks man! i appreciate it!

also....when will the carbon theme be released and will it be a whole other thread or an addon pack to this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    thanks man! i appreciate it!

also....when will the carbon theme be released and will it be a whole other thread or an addon pack to this theme?
    Hoping for Sunday night and if all goes well maybe Saturday night. It'll be posted on the first page of this thread. It will be a theme that is dependent on iSatin. Carbon will need to be above isatin in Winterboard and both checked on. Easy switch between the two theme's without having double's of the same files. WinterBoard Rocks!

Look for the Thumbnail to change on the iSatin thread to include Carbon. When you see that you know it'll be posted for download.

Hi Zausser,
    I pulled out all stops even tried to edit the action files, but I cant stop the mirroring on the bottom being bigger. I did the action step by step and its finishing out the actions, but it still is bigger. Im using CS3 so I'm not sure where the problem is.

I have to take you up on your offer to do them for me. Please take your time as its not the end of the world.
    Thanks

Page1
    HoldEm
    MotoChaser
    Blackjack 21
    LoveGame
    SexyGame
    Pizza!

Page2
    Tracker
    VideoPoker
    Wine Guide
    NFLSuperFan
    Dynolicious
    AirVideo
    DIRECTV

Page3
    MyProfiles
    GV-iView
    FastContacts
    Page4
    SlingPlayer
    TipCalc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png   -page4.png  

Thanks
    Where is this that you want me to make four folders? on the Phone by SSH or in the file directory of the iSatin theme that I downloaded? Where and what do I create? Can you please be specific as far as the name of folders and exactly where?

Thank You,

LaMoni

Quote Originally Posted by LaMoni View Post
    Where is this that you want me to make four folders? on the Phone by SSH or in the file directory of the iSatin theme that I downloaded? Where and what do I create? Can you please be specific as far as the name of folders and exactly where?

Thank You,

LaMoni
    You make the 4 folders on the iphone/touch When you open the Categories App... If you don't want the use Categories you dont have to. When you open the Categories app make 4 folders. name the 4 folders Apps, Games, Misc and iPhone ( caps as I have ) Pick a Icon from the ones they provide. Any will do. As long as you name them like the above the theme icons will take there place when activated in winterboard. So... You make the folders on the phone using Categories...

Page 18 of 325 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast