Page 179 of 325 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

cool, here ya go my friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Sniper488 (2009-11-23), zausser (2009-11-23)

Awesome!!!
    I can't thank you enough!!!

...it will never stop

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Icon Pack Update
    1700+

Get it from the bottom of the first post.
    Thanks for the updated pack. These icons for "Jelly Car" are missing from it. I pulled them from the forum a while ago.

________
    Last edited by mgregor; 2009-11-23 at 07:17 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone have any answers for me please, I know some of you have been over to Mac*Citi and seen what has been said of IBNweather? So do you think that my City/Province would work and how do you use Accuweather instead of Yahooweather?

Mgregor, why do you need them for?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Anyone have any answers for me please, I know some of you have been over to Mac*Citi and seen what has been said of IBNweather? So do you think that my City/Province would work and how do you use Accuweather instead of Yahooweather?

So I can make my own.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

He posted the update over on mac, the file is too big to rar it up here otherwise I would.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by jfairley View Post
    Thanks for the updated pack. These icons for "Jelly Car" are missing from it. I pulled them from the forum a while ago.
    it could happen... I have to take a sedative every time i try and gather all the icons posted to put in the pack.

Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Well Juice, is this what you were talking about? Image bigger smaller, color? Glow?
    oh boyzzzz. dont tell me we need to make 6 more ion packs for all 1700 icons.... lmao. Heck, why not?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-23 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RELEASE:

Carbon Ovation Orange

This is what a lot of you have been posting and PMing me asking for, so here it finally is. I hope you enjoy it as much as you requested it=) This add-on slave theme requires the CarbonEA_Black theme and needs to be placed above Black in Winterboard. The Orange Ovation SBSettings theme gets dropped into var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes and activated through SBSettings>More>Manage Themes. Download the .rar file below=)
    Orange Ovation.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fixed.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-23 at 07:09 AM.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-11-23), CyberEye (2009-11-23), czekow (2009-11-23), jfairley (2009-11-23), Vengeances (2009-11-23), yonikkia (2009-11-24)

In order to change from yahoo weather to accuweather, go to root/private/var/stash/themes.xxx/Carbon weather folder/private/ and edit the configureme.js . Personally i could not edit it with anything on my com as it all came out with weird symbols so i just use iFile on my iphone directly. At the bottom you will see this line

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

Change the bold and underlined part to 'appleAccuweatherStolen'.
    Somewhere at the top you will see a line that says

var locale = "ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE"

The bold and underlined part would be different from yours depending on what your own code is. As you can see i come from a obscure country so it does not have a US zip code to use as a location code, thus in order to get your location code go to
    AccuWeather.com , search for your country, for example Singapore. When the search comes up click on your country again and it will bring you to a site that shows your country weather. Take note of the html, which in my case is
    AccuWeather.com - Singapore, SINGAPORE - Weather Forecast - Local Weather Forecasts

At the very end of the address you can see
    loccode=ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE
    the bold part shows you what your location code is for your country. Just type this exactly into your locale and it should work. At least it works for me heh

Hope this helps!

Also thanks to the maker for the great theme, and iphonerookie for such a nice orange ovation!

Hi first of all awesome skin and theme has just got it working and i love it. One question though. How do you changes icons ? where do you put them ? I donwloaded the v10 pack but dont know where to put them. And can u request icons and what information do i need to provide then ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BastiKlassen For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-23)

is it possible to make the icon phone like home please?

I'll do the icon for u when I wake up^

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

artemisFRANCE (2009-11-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    my not so busy home page....i couldnt think of something cool to put on that big bulky icon anyway...so i did away with it. Looks a lot more clean and shows off the wallpaper now=)

Heey Rook! when will this background be downloadable?:P
    It's hot!

Rook any luck on getting the PSD for the pink icons?

Can anyone make a bluetooth icon for the in-call screen?

And if anyone can make these icons, please:
    From left to right:
    Chocchocpop - Shinro Mines
    Slotz - Thunder - Crazy Tanks - 3D Checkers - Westward - Slotz Editor - Bobby Carrot - SlugBug - Sally's Salon
    ColumnsDLX - TVOUT - CookiePops
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ca0syyp7cagqgoq2catopvnecal944flcayo90ptcaivseu7catvjg28cavplb71ca0oirw1caz78wgwcaym1mhzca6j7b12.png   -shinro-mines.png  
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-11-23 at 03:43 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Vengeance I know all that and I stated in my own comments that according to the creator of IBNweather on Mac*Citi, he said that the codes for Yahooweather do (not) work anymore. I know as I have said also in my comments, that I know where to go to do all this because I use it in my Delnoch theme mods. So I appreciate your attempt at helping me but you still have not helped, because I would like to know if anyone from Canada has gotten this to work for our Country? Again the codes from Yahooweather does not work anymore, this is coming from the one who put out IBNweather for this theme and others

Anyone know how to get the compass and voice memo icons to change ?

And on another note, anyone know about problems with cyberduck ? I get connected to the phone but it kinda drops and i can't reconnect.

Page 179 of 325 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast