Page 163 of 325 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Said it before but worth sayin' again. Beautiful.
    This theme has gone so far beyond anything that has ever been done before. Very Proud, very honored to display this on my phone.
    i know it's absolutely incredible. Never in my dreams when first getting into theming seeing everyone else's stuff on Cydia and downloading odds and ends of themes would I have imagined something of this caliber. NO THEME is as complete OR as capable to be customized & personalized as this. Truly one of a kind, set the bar higher than can ever be reached. The only time the torch will be passed on is to the NEXT theme to spawn out of this one
    Great job Z!!! You gave birth to a maniac theme! *applause goes here* hehe

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-19), CyberEye (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-19)

blkcadi, can you make a icon for Hot97. I cant upload a pic of the app. Cna you help me? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    blkcadi, can you make a icon for Hot97. I cant upload a pic of the app. Cna you help me? Thank you
    hey man, gotcha covered:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-19)

iphonerookie, thank you so much. Serious. You are the man. Thank you again. How should I name the app for the icon. Something when I name it correct, it does not change the icon when I SSH it
    Last edited by boywonder77; 2009-11-19 at 07:29 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boywonder77 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i know it's absolutely incredible. Never in my dreams when first getting into theming seeing everyone else's stuff on Cydia and downloading odds and ends of themes would I have imagined something of this caliber. NO THEME is as complete OR as capable to be customized & personalized as this. Truly one of a kind, set the bar higher than can ever be reached. The only time the torch will be passed on is to the NEXT theme to spawn out of this one
    Great job Z!!! You gave birth to a maniac theme! *applause goes here* hehe
    Tru-Dat! Thanks buddy... Couldn't of done it without you.... I cant even remember how you started here in this thread... It's all a blur. lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-19), TheCrow13 (2009-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Tru-Dat! Thanks buddy... Couldn't of done it without you.... I cant even remember how you started here in this thread... It's all a blur. lol
    i started out in this thread w/photoshop skillz like deeez:

ROFL

RELEASE: Cozy Grandma's House Ovation Blue & Red
    oh how can i forget....i forgot to add the blue & red versions...you knew everyone would be requesting them eventually anyway

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -curtain.png   -curtainblue.png   -curtainred.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-19 at 08:32 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-19)

i started out in this thread w/photoshop skillz like deeez:

ROFL

[CENTER]RELEASE: Cozy Grandma's House Ovation Blue & Red
    oh how can i forget....i forgot to add the blue & red versions...you knew everyone would be requesting them eventually anyway
    Bro... I don't know what to say... That's you BEST work yet... I think you found your calling... I must have the full theme! NOW..
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-19 at 07:02 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-19), iphonerookie (2009-11-19)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bro... I don't know what to say... That's you BEST work yet... I think you found your calling... I must have the full theme! NOW..
    I know other people have said it before but you guys are inspiring me to try my hand. I went out and got PS and I'm going to dabble because there is no end to the madness (in a very good way).

Incredible work Z, IphoneRookie. Blkcdi and Crow for icons as well and all others who have helped. It will take some time but I hope to custom out the wifey's, mom's and sisters I's in the future.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arm22 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Arm22 View Post
    I know other people have said it before but you guys are inspiring me to try my hand. I went out and got PS and I'm going to dabble because there is no end to the madness (in a very good way).

Incredible work Z, IphoneRookie. Blkcdi and Crow for icons as well and all others who have helped. It will take some time but I hope to custom out the wifey's, mom's and sisters I's in the future.
    kind words my friend....much appreciated=) did you, um...*cough* buy *cough* photoshop? if so, which version did you get? maybe we'll have to have a beginners crash course. The semester has already started so ya need to get your GPA caught up in PS'ing lol.

Btw...thought i'd share...nothing special, but i made it for over at macciti to celebrate their 300 page mark in the iSatin/Carbon thread over there....we're not tooooo far off from that, but i'll post it now anyway

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground300smoke2.png  

here's a bit more of the member's work I've done:

Hi folks, I'm a little envious of the great Lockscreen Members of the others. Would it be possible for me maybe one with czekow user and create the DJ image in the color purple too. Have you ever thank you in advance. THX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -djkit.jpg  
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Default Icon Req (springboard and categories)
    Genesis
    Soosiz

many appreciate
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-11-19 at 02:28 PM.

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Here you go...
    Enjoy!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-11-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhonerookie, that 300 one would be sweet with the Spartan helmet with the smoke but those other curtain ones are very sweet. Here is my Lockscreen by iPhonerookie (sweet) and my main screen (pg.0), which is also (sweet) but I have to figure out using my PS-CS3 on how to get rid of the side personal name (The Crow) off the main screen (pg.0). Great work Rook and I and others appreciate your skills, as well as Zausser for starting this awesome theme

Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-19 at 04:33 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

kind words my friend....much appreciated=) did you, um...*cough* buy *cough* photoshop? if so, which version did you get? maybe we'll have to have a beginners crash course. The semester has already started so ya need to get your GPA caught up in PS'ing lol.

Btw...thought i'd share...nothing special, but i made it for over at macciti to celebrate their 300 page mark in the iSatin/Carbon thread over there....we're not tooooo far off from that, but i'll post it now anyway

Um...yeah I bought into it alright.
    CS3 Extended. Yeah, thought I would youtube it up a bit before jumping in and starting. I'll maybe ask a question or 2 after if it's alright.

I was checking out that Macciti thread last night and those guys are crazy and talented too. Got some great ideas over there and each site is borrowing from each other which is very cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    iPhonerookie, that 300 one would be sweet with the Spartan helmet with the smoke but those other curtain ones are very sweet. Here is my Lockscreen by iPhonerookie (sweet) and my main screen (pg.0), which is also (sweet) but I have to figure out using my PS-CS3 on how to get rid of the side personal name (The Crow) off the main screen (pg.0). Great work Rook and I and others appreciate your skills, as well as Zausser for starting this awesome theme

You should create purple versions of those apps.

Morning!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-19), TheCrow13 (2009-11-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

Morning!
    good morning in austria 6:20pm

27. The Following User Says Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Good morning fellas, love the little added imaging going on with your theme Zausser between you and Rook. It just keeps getting better and better, but gives many new ideas to work with. Zausser, the image I posted with my Purple/Smoke/Homescreen(pg.0) can you tell me how to take off the signature (The Crow) on the side of it? If you could do it for me, I would be greatly appreciated. iPhonerookie did it for me last night while in school but I was not specific in the image, and would love for just the exact same thing to be done but with the signature (The Crow) take off. So just the Purple/Smoke/Curtain with the Cobra, is that possible because you see how it over rides the side behind?

Mornin' back atcha;-) 800 posts Z?! Damn how am I supposed to catch you? Slow down already bro! Lol

Crow...just use the purple ovation wallpaper and replace your wallpaper with that since it doesn't have your name going up the side bar:-)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Good morning fellas, love the little added imaging going on with your theme Zausser between you and Rook. It just keeps getting better and better, but gives many new ideas to work with. Zausser, the image I posted with my Purple/Smoke/Homescreen(pg.0) can you tell me how to take off the signature (The Crow) on the side of it? If you could do it for me, I would be greatly appreciated. iPhonerookie did it for me last night while in school but I was not specific in the image, and would love for just the exact same thing to be done but with the signature (The Crow) take off. So just the Purple/Smoke/Curtain with the Cobra, is that possible because you see how it over rides the side behind?

Why is your mail icon tiny? Wacky

Page 163 of 325 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast