Page 160 of 325 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by ny888 View Post
    Even your icons are completely out of whack !

How did you install the theme? From Cydia or manually SSH?
    crazy... That was SSH and it was put in the incorrect root it looks like.

k, thanks, i'll try that tomorrow (its 11:42 PM here in Holland, and i dont have wifi here :'( and no EDGE yet.)
    thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by -bram View Post
    i used SSH (pc right?) i think.
    iPhone Explorer (newest version).
    I dont get the icons either, ur right :P, but this is kinda annoying
    i just put the downloads (unpacked and sorted out) in the themes folder. and used them using winterboard.

did you put the regular carbon into the theme folder. because I thought if you downloaded it from here it is not stand alone and you need the base files??
    but if you go through cydia it is completely stand alone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trdspectacoma For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    did you put the regular carbon into the theme folder. because I thought if you downloaded it from here it is not stand alone and you need the base files??
    but if you go through cydia it is completely stand alone
    Thats true.. Carbon here needs iSatin to run. All my Cydia themes are MASTER stand alone themes. I'm not sure what the original question was so I'll look now.

Quote Originally Posted by -bram View Post
    i used SSH (pc right?) i think.
    iPhone Explorer (newest version).
    I dont get the icons either, ur right :P, but this is kinda annoying
    i just put the downloads (unpacked and sorted out) in the themes folder. and used them using winterboard.
    The Icons not the folder for springboard go in the theme Icon folder your using. or the Black master theme if using Ovation
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-18 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

finally....caught up!=) gonna work on Green Ovation now The Special No Pea Soup Edition version

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

But, but, but where is the blkcadi Special Edition Brushed Aluminum?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-09)

Chrome & Brushed Aluminum aren't my forte'...that's Mr Z. lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-18)

Thanks

^that's just BS dude. You know you can. lmao

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-09), iphonerookie (2009-11-18), zausser (2009-11-18)

I wish I can say I was caught up... LMAO needzzzzz all night long for me to get caught up.... I'll talk to you all soon... Who wants green? Pea soup? lol... Talk to you all soon! Got some photochopping to do.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-18)

Green Ovation is complete....awaiting approval for release Sergeant Z

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

austin_099 (2009-11-18), CyberEye (2009-11-19), zausser (2009-11-18)

iphonerookie ur photoshopping is amazing keep up the good work

19. The Following User Says Thank You to austin_099 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-18)

Hello,

I love the theme. It looks verryyy fresh! Good work and keep them coming.

Although, I do have a few icon requests. They are iStudiez Pro, To Do List (normal icon is red and white with a big check), PapiJump, AtomicFart (lol), MyFanTeams (free version), and NBA GameTime (free version)..these are all from Apple's AppStore. Others from Cydia I need are ParkMe, CallerIDFaker, Friday (Soundboard), and LarryDavidSB..

Or you can tell me how to make them..thanks a lot!

Talking A Few Good Themes
    Zausser: you want themes?

Forum: we think were entitled to them

Zausser: You want custom themes?

Forum: We want our fix!

Zausser: you can't handle the fix! Son, we live in a world that has phones. And these phones have to be themed by men with talent. Who's gonna do it? You? You, jailbreaker? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for more and you curse Cydia. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the carbon theme, while not magic, probably has changed lives. And my creation, while generous yet incomprehensible to you, kills social lives.... Yet you need more. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about with your wife, you want me on that phone. You need me on that phone. We use words like ssh, easy access, respring...we use these words as the backbone of a life spent tweaking something. You use them as a toy. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a people who rise and sleep under the wallpaper of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the color in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on paypal. Otherwise, I suggest you fire up photoshop and start chopping. Either way, I don't give a damn what color you change your icons to!

Forum: did you make the icons red?

Zausser: I did the job god created me to do.

Zausser: you're goddamn right I did!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-18), austin_099 (2009-11-18), Bo Troxell (2009-11-18), Cirtess (2009-11-18), CyberEye (2009-11-19), ny888 (2009-11-18), zausser (2009-11-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post

Zausser: you can't handle the fix! Son, we live in a world that has phones. And these phones have to be themed by men with talent. Who's gonna do it? You? You, jailbreaker? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for more and you curse Cydia. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the carbon theme, while not magic, probably has changed lives. And my creation, while generous yet incomprehensible to you, kills social lives.... Yet you need more. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about with your wife, you want me on that phone. You need me on that phone. We use words like ssh, easy access, respring...we use these words as the backbone of a life spent tweaking something. You use them as a toy. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a people who rise and sleep under the wallpaper of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the color in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on paypal. Otherwise, I suggest you fire up photoshop and start chopping. Either way, I don't give a damn what color you change your icons to!

Very nice. Great movie too!

Thanks

Welcome to MMi, great first post too. Wow, tell it like it is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AChand90 View Post
    Hello,

I love the theme. It looks verryyy fresh! Good work and keep them coming.

Although, I do have a few icon requests. They are iStudiez Pro, To Do List (normal icon is red and white with a big check), PapiJump, AtomicFart (lol), MyFanTeams (free version), and NBA GameTime (free version)..these are all from Apple's AppStore. Others from Cydia I need are ParkMe, CallerIDFaker, Friday (Soundboard), and LarryDavidSB..

Or you can tell me how to make them..thanks a lot!
    Make sure that you download the icon pack from the first post to see if they have been made. if you need them, you will have to provide artwork or a screen shot with no themes selected and icon labels and we will get right on them for you.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-18 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-09), zausser (2009-11-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

they are in the icon pack
    The General has landed

Nice to see you over here bro... lol Love the two sites are coming together! Rock on my friend...

Can anyone make a icon for Touch DJ. It just came out today. Also for Hot 97 app. Thanks
    Last edited by boywonder77; 2009-11-18 at 08:37 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

take a screen shot with your iphone and upload the image on the forum they need it to make it...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-One For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-18), zausser (2009-11-18)

Thanks

iphonerookie just donated a token of my appreciation

Page 160 of 325 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast