Page 158 of 325 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Here are some samples of just some of the personal requests I've done for various members of the forum. These members asked me to do individual custom modifications to their lockscreens so to make their lockscreens one-off to them:

thanks goes out to those who really appreciate the work i put in and to those who have also so generously used the link in my sig that felt my work was deserving=) I'm glad that this community has accepted me into the theming world and that I can contribute to this awesome theme as much as I do and in the manner that I do. Thanks Z for all the help you've been, I couldn't be a PS'er without ya bud! It is now 2:21am and I'm off to bed since I have to be IN class for 9am

Oh, and below is the .rar for the blue & red ovation loaders people have been requesting from me that didn't get released in the theme release. README is included & pretty straight forward, enjoy!
    As Paris Hilton would say "That's Hot"

Nice Themin Rook!
    Last edited by Arm22; 2009-11-17 at 05:36 PM.

Lol watch it...Paris got that copyrighted as her saying. Don't want her suing you rofl.

Thanks for everything bro!:-)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Indeed. Because she is soooo innovative I gave her credit of course.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2Xtreme View Post
    Anyone
    Here you are, please check spelling. I had some trouble with the screen shot fonts.
    Attached Images Attached Images               

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

2Xtreme (2009-11-17), CROW1973 (2009-11-17), HotRodGuy (2010-04-09), zausser (2009-11-17)

Thanks

and more.

Not sure why your last screen shot is so small, I can't use it to make icons. Please post another.
    Attached Images Attached Images             

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

2Xtreme (2009-11-17), CROW1973 (2009-11-17), HotRodGuy (2010-04-09), zausser (2009-11-17)

@blkcadi

Don't you have a job? lmao... Thanks as always! You Rock...

Quote Originally Posted by ny888 View Post
    My LiveClock icon is just black with nothing showing except for the frame. I've installed LiveClock from Cydia and activated the Carbon Live Analog Clock.

LiveClock installs 4 themes - do I need to do something else?

Weird? Anyone?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-17 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    @blkcadi

Don't you have a job? lmao... Thanks as always! You Rock...
    What? Does this mean I'm off the payroll? Did I get fired again?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-09)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey can't wait to see the white carbon =) rookie you're the one
    Hey Z I think you should make a pack for the unlock sliders and button so we could just change it for every theme, you already did the icon you need for the unlock button for the page 0 (home page...) and you already ahve the sliders, so with a little read me, every one could jsute choose between those, because I really hate the slider (not yours, all of them) and I might not be the only one...
    Hey Rookie what's up with the green theme, is it looking good ?

Weird? Anyone?
    Figured it out. The Clock was in the iPhone Categories folder. Having CategoriesSB installed caused the clock to go black. Removing CatSB brings the clock back but it's not live. Once I moved the icon out of the folder into the SB page, it's shows fine.

CatSB also causes the issue where the little i doesn't show when I'm in a categories folder but the folder definitely loads quicker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ny888 View Post
    Figured it out. The Clock was in the iPhone Categories folder. Having CategoriesSB installed caused the clock to go black. Removing CatSB brings the clock back but it's not live. Once I moved the icon out of the folder into the SB page, it's shows fine.

CatSB also causes the issue where the little i doesn't show when I'm in a categories folder but the folder definitely loads quicker.
    yes if categoriessb is on the little i wont show

[quote=iphonerookie;5034800]
    You Are a genius..
    Sorry for disturb..and for my english..
    Is possible to have a screen purple and blue with my nik "Mauikek" ?
    I donated from cydia for a purple theme..(With another email)
    Thanks for all..
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-17 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-One View Post
    Hey Z I think you should make a pack for the unlock sliders and button so we could just change it for every theme, you already did the icon you need for the unlock button for the page 0 (home page...) and you already ahve the sliders, so with a little read me, every one could jsute choose between those, because I really hate the slider (not yours, all of them) and I might not be the only one...
    That just gave me a headache. LOL... White Carbon is a major theme re-build... Hence, Long time... I'm still working on it but it will take time as I want it perfect. I may add brushed aluminum as well. I'll see how it goes.

Slider Pack... Not sure as the ovation theme lockbackgrounds are set for slides. Maybe rook will convert for tap. I want to Spend most of my free time with white and a new theme.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    What? Does this mean I'm off the payroll? Did I get fired again?
    Dude.... I would never fire the BEST icon making personal security gal in town.

Quote Originally Posted by C-One View Post
    Wait... Hold up. I'm the 1... Rook can be 2 or 3 . hehehe JK couldn't resist
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-17 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2009-11-17)

That just gave me a headache. LOL... White Carbon is a major theme re-build... Hence, Long time... I'm still working on it but it will take time as I want it perfect. I may add brushed aluminum as well. I'll see how it goes.

Slider Pack... Not sure as the ovation theme lockbackgrounds are set for slides. Maybe rook will convert for tap. I want to Spend most of my free time with white and a new theme.

Dude.... I would never fire the BEST icon making personal security gal in town.

Wait... Hold up. I'm the 1... Rook can be 2 or 3 . hehehe JK couldn't resist

Hi Zausser..
    Thanks for all your job..
    I donate from cydia purple and 10 minute ago also for blu..
    my real name is mauriziobernardi from Italy..
    Thanks for all..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mauikek For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-17)

so I've had requests for a tap to unlock theme for ovation, so I put a tap theme together that all you'll have to do is place it above the theme you are using in winterboard and activate it=) make sure no theme is above it or the sliders in that will overwrite the tap version. I have a red & blue version for blue ovation/signature and red ovation. I will release it this afternoon w/the basic lockscreens to go with each w/the tap to unlock dock, no slider style dock.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

trdspectacoma (2009-11-17), zausser (2009-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Hi Zausser..
    Thanks for all your job..
    I donate from cydia purple and 10 minute ago also for blu..
    my real name is mauriziobernardi from Italy..
    Thanks for all..
    Thank you for your support! Welcome to MMI and the iSatin/Carbon theme thread. Talk to you soon.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

trdspectacoma (2009-11-17)

Z::
    love the theme and the support sent you a cup of coffee or a part of a steak....
    Last edited by trdspectacoma; 2009-11-17 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks

^FYI, Z likes steak.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-09), trdspectacoma (2009-11-17)

i dont even care if its not a complete ui. just a wallpaper and icons would e good enough for a donation

not to mention you guys deserve hugh amounts for all your work. everyone who was contributed.
    Last edited by victorliao; 2009-11-17 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Storm Shadow

RELEASE: Tap-to-Unlock for Signature & Ovation themes

I am now all done the Tap-to-Unlock for Signature & Ovation so now it's time to share with all of you=) I've attached the rar for the download below. I tested each of these out on my phone and they all work just fine by placing them right above whichever theme you are using. Be sure to read the README I've included with these which is very straight forward=) Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarknobgray.png   -bottombarknobgreen.png   -bottombarknobred.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-17), CROW1973 (2009-11-17), CyberEye (2009-11-19), czekow (2009-11-18)

@trdspectracoma. Thanks for the super happymeal or really the support!!!

@blkcadi. Funny as we just spoke of steak last night.

@rook. Don't you have studies to do? My god man. Hehehehehehe

@everyone here. You Rock!

"Z"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-17), CROW1973 (2009-11-17), CyberEye (2009-11-19), iphonerookie (2009-11-17)

Page 158 of 325 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast