Page 15 of 325 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #281
    Hi there im fairly new new to this how ever i have managed to jailbreak my phone in the past but this theam paackeging is new to me, could some point me to a write up on how to install a theam please, thanks in advance

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by splinter818 View Post
    Hi there im fairly new new to this how ever i have managed to jailbreak my phone in the past but this theam paackeging is new to me, could some point me to a write up on how to install a theam please, thanks in advance
    Go to page one of this thread and download the theme on the very bottom. Inside the main folder in a read me. read that first then let me know if you need more assistance. You can also get it from Cydia without the options/add ons.

    Thanks

    I'll start to work on the above Icon request later tonight. You'll get them faster if you supply screenshots of your phone/touch with all themes unchecked in WinterBoard.

    Thanks

    So... This new wallpaper and lockbackground look great in person. I'm thinking about only leaving the dots on the lockbackground and the graphic icon page0 (home option) leaving the background where the apps are without the black dots. What do you think? The photo below still has the black dots behind the app icons...

    I think it will make this theme look even cleaner. Guess I would then need to re-work all the loading screens for categories and apps. It could be added as an add on in the future? Yes, no, maybe?

    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-23 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #283
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    the dots are great!!! they add much needed texture to the wallpaper...

    i'm currently trying to change every page(including loading screens) to include the purple wallpaper you gave me for my wifes phone. it ain't easy, which makes me appriciate the time and effort you put into this theme even more...

    ok, i just looked @ the new pics closely. at first i couldnt see any difference. i'm loving the carbon fiber effect!!! I NEED THAT ASAP!!!

    Last edited by mister4stars; 2009-09-23 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mister4stars For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-23)

  5. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    the dots are great!!! they add much needed texture to the wallpaper...

    i'm currently trying to change every page(including loading screens) to include the purple wallpaper you gave me for my wifes phone. it ain't easy, which makes me appriciate the time and effort you put into this theme even more...

    ok, i just looked @ the new pics closely. at first i couldnt see any difference. i'm loving the carbon fiber effect!!! I NEED THAT ASAP!!!
    LOL... You think the loading screens took some time... The Calculator took forever! Then I had to do it once more because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. The added carbon fiber texture to the Lockscreen and wallpaper look sweet. I'll get it posted but wanted to know about the dots behind the Apps icons? Does the dots behind the app icons make it look to busy? The graphic icon home page coming out the holes is a keeper for sure.

    Let me know... Kind of wish I used this in the beginning. Oh well, that's what the Add on Pack is for and options keep a theme alive!

    Let me know!

    Are you using 5 row springboard too?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-23 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #285
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    the dots are NOT to busy...seems like you're starting to second guess yourself. everything as a whole is what makes this theme stand out from the rest... i can't think of anything else you could do, besides(dare i say it)landscape... really this is a great theme that has great options as well as fast and efficient support from the creator...should i stop refreshing my screen thinking that the carbon fiber will be added, because that's all i've been doing for the last hour lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mister4stars For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-23)

  8. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    the dots are NOT to busy...seems like you're starting to second guess yourself. everything as a whole is what makes this theme stand out from the rest... i can't think of anything else you could do, besides(dare i say it)landscape... really this is a great theme that has great options as well as fast and efficient support from the creator...should i stop refreshing my screen thinking that the carbon fiber will be added, because that's all i've been doing for the last hour lol
    Thanks for the advice...

    I'll post the carbon option for you tonight when I get off work for the lockscreen and wallpaper. with dots... Cant say you should stop doing what your doing? It's the same layout just used the carbon as texture.

    Thanks for the props my friend.

  9. #287
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    eflamenco has a variation off you wallpaper with the dots on page 14. do you have a spin on it? maybe like a full page of dots or something that i could use for my sms, settings, and cydia wallpaper...

    you think you can make me some carbon wallpapers w/the 4stars added?
    Last edited by mister4stars; 2009-09-23 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The General has landed

  10. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    eflamenco has a variation off you wallpaper with the dots on page 14. do you have a spin on it? maybe like a full page of dots or something that i could use for my sms, settings, and cydia wallpaper...

    you think you can make me some carbon wallpapers w/the 4stars added?
    Yes I can add the 4 stars for you. I have a busy couple of days with my kids (soccer and stuff) but I'll get to it ASAP.

    The wallpaper you see on page 14 was a mix up he did. No I don't have it. Sorry

    Think that would be to busy for the areas your talking about. maybe just a plain carbon background?

  11. #289
    Hey Z, Thanks for the great affort you put in this theme i like the carbon look a lot so put it in the add-on package everything is working perfect for me in this theme so thanks again. Are you still thinking off making bigger icons for the catagories because i now need my glasses lol.

    Can you supply me the little icons you made for the loadingscreens so i can put them up in my theme.
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-23 at 06:28 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-23)

  13. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Hey Z, Thanks for the great affort you put in this theme i like the carbon look a lot so put it in the add-on package everything is working perfect for me in this theme so thanks again. Are you still thinking off making bigger icons for the catagories because i now need my glasses lol.

    Can you supply me the little icons you made for the loadingscreens so i can put them up in my theme.
    Yes I'll get you those Icons... late tonight.

    When the theme settles a bit I'll make a icon pack for use with Categories. Wish Categories would handle icons the same as the sprnigboard. LOL

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    rodima (2009-09-23)

  15. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Yes I'll get you those Icons... late tonight.

    When the theme settles a bit I'll make a icon pack for use with Categories. Wish Categories would handle icons the same as the sprnigboard. LOL
    Thanks man
    Yes i can understand that but they look like pinheads now . Maybe i'm getting old.
    I have searched in the theme for alternative icons For Phone,Mail,Messages and Safari but didnt find it do they excist?

  16. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Thanks man
    Yes i can understand that but they look like pinheads now . Maybe i'm getting old.
    I have searched in the theme for alternative icons For Phone,Mail,Messages and Safari but didnt find it do they excist?
    Phone, mail, messages and safari... Am i missing something?

  17. #293
    No your not missing anything but i was aking if there are other icons in the theme who are used for the Phone,Messages,Mail and Safari instead off the normal icons

  18. #294
    Could I please get icons for these? Thanks so much.

    Icon Names

    Under Apps
    iBalls
    AppBox Pro
    WordBook

    Under Cydia
    Wi-Fi Finder

    Under Games
    Hold Em
    Mr. AahH!!

    Under Media
    MailPhotos

    Under Starred
    Easy News
    Express
    NewsAddict
    News Pro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.jpg   -cydia.jpg   -games.jpg   -media.jpg   -starred.jpg  

  19. #295
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^ looks like iSatin carrier logo is needed also judging from the screenshot above^

    For me I love how this theme is developing, from the first posted concept to where it is now and where it is going. Just blows me away. I keep staring at my phone, love it.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-23)

  21. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ looks like iSatin carrier logo is needed also judging from the screenshot above^

    For me I love how this theme is developing, from the first posted concept to where it is now and where it is going. Just blows me away. I keep staring at my phone, love it.
    I used Make it Mine from Cydia to change mine... Didn't want to force the name any more then I did... Once I post the new LockScreen and Wallpaper let me know how you like then I'll have to make a custom one for you...

    Thanks again...

    Request stacking up

    Quote Originally Posted by pfaub55 View Post
    Could I please get icons for these? Thanks so much.

    Icon Names

    Under Apps
    iBalls
    AppBox Pro
    WordBook

    Under Cydia
    Wi-Fi Finder

    Under Games
    Hold Em
    Mr. AahH!!

    Under Media
    MailPhotos

    Under Starred
    Easy News
    Express
    NewsAddict
    News Pro
    yes. I'll get to these after the posting of the updates. Thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-23 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #297
    Hi, this theme is SWEET, how do i get the add on package?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to irishfire For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-24)

  24. #298
    iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your girl's thoughts and dreams
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    NES, iAuscultate, Quickoffice, iMurmur, and PALS Wiz
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-23)

  26. #299
    iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your girl's thoughts and dreams
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by irishfire View Post
    Hi, this theme is SWEET, how do i get the add on package?
    First page, first post. Towards the bottom you'll see links.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-24)

  28. #300
    where can i get the html for this clock and date


Page 15 of 325 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •