Page 147 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinkulja6 View Post
    Hello everyone and especial the father of this theme family, zausser.

First of all, thank you for this great theme.

I have a few questions.

I have a blackra1ned iPhone 3GS, if required.

I downloaded the Carbon Ovation Black from Cydia, read the readme from this forum, fixed the theme to my own and installed also the ibnweather from Cydia.

Now to my questions :

I live in Austria and need the ibnweather for my region, this means i need the temperature in Celsius, and at 11 o'clock a.m. it shows me the moon and not the sun .

Is this possible to fix, or can I change it for my region somewhere (settings etc.)?

The next question is about the time, I need the 24h timeformat on the springboard. Is it possible?

My last question is; if I change the Carbon Ovation Black to Carbon Ovation Blue or iSatin, will it keep my icons sorted or do I have to sort it again on my own?

When I get some time I will also try to make some icons, I use CS3.

U can answer my questions also on PM

Again thank you for this great theme and greetings from Europe/Austria
    im from austria too
    the settings u can change in:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.xxx/IBNcarbonbottom/Private/configureMe.js

var locale = "Vienna, Austria" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

var isCelsius = true //true|false

var useRealFeel = true //true|false

var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

*edit*
    the clock u can change in:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.xxx/your activated theme/Wallpaper.html

// Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

month and days in german:
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("So","Mo","Di","Mi","Do","Fr","Sa")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan.","Feb.","Mae.","Apr.","Mai","Juni","Juli","A ug.","Sept.","Okt.","Nov","Dez") //predefine month names

one more
    original: Sa, Nov 14
    after this: Sa, 14 Nov
    document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month] //concat long date string
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-14 at 01:36 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-14), vinkulja6 (2009-11-16), zausser (2009-11-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

does this really work for if so this would be good

Default Icon Pack Update!
    Icon Pack Update.
    1400+ and counting

find it on the bottom of the first post.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-14), jmobf (2009-11-14), TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

So Zausser, do you see anything with my WinterBoard that you asked me last night to post? If so, what is the issue that you can see if any? Also, thanks for the icons update and your the man
    Another question for you is this, with the SBSettings for the Purple Cabon theme. I made all my themes seperate (Black/Red/Orange/Purple) and have everything in each to have them work but with the seperate SBSettings for the Purple one, can I just put that into my Carbon/Purple them folder and just SSH it in or does it have to be named something different or does it go into a seperate folder such as (com.apple.springboard/com.apple.TelephonyUI)?

(Anyone)?

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-14 at 05:09 PM.

Aren't the blue and red loading gears included in the blue and red ovation themes? Blue should be in black so whether you use black or blue the loaders should be blue, then with red they should be red. Z...didn't you put them in the release or didn't I send you them?lmk because I've been using them and I know the pink and purple I did I did the loaders the same just a color change.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-15)

Thanks

Sorry to keep hounding but no one knows anything about my question I asked last night, I did post what Zausser asked to post and I still have no responses. Also I added another question about the SBSettings for the Purple Carbon Theme, so when you guys/gals find the time can you please help me out?

VERY IMPORTANT:
    11-14-2009
    Yahooweather has updated it's source code. Meaning that if you are using a code for your location such as eg. UK7768A then this will no longer work with the yahooweather. However if your using a name to ID your location like London, UK then your good.
    The only fix that I can think of now is eathir use a name instead of a code or switch to accuweather in the configureme.js file.
    I'll keep you guys updated if I find anything else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-14)

Hey man I still don't know what's up with your dock issue. But the sbsettings theme if not dling of Cydia needs to be sshed and dropped in var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes then it'll show up for u to activate via sbsettings. No sbsettings themes get put in winterboard themes.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-15), TheCrow13 (2009-11-14), zausser (2009-11-14)

To add the plist has nothing to do with the dock.... It might be something you have checked on above carbon or something you had in the past didn't fully clear... One user had this issue and only a restore and jailbreak solved the issue... I cant say that'll work for you but as you state you have a work around already. I'd leave it be.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

Trying to set this up right now. How do I show app names to make it easier to move the icons? Is there a quick way to jump to Spotlight?

Carbon Ovation Pink and Purple
    NOW on Cydia as Master themes!

Special thanks/credits once again to
    iphonerookie for helping make this possible.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-14), CROW1973 (2009-11-14), Dexy88 (2009-11-14), TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

Thanks

I will accept that because I can just check the (Transparent Dock) option in WinterBoard but I do not have anything above the Carbon themes, I have them in order this way (Black/Red/Orange/Purple) also I posted the screen shots you asked for last night and I guess they are on the other page now I know you all are busy so I won't bother out with this anymore and I will not JB again, have done it 3 times already and tired of that c**p Thanks iPhonerooke for clearing the SBSettings for the Purple one, cheers guys/gals and have a great weekend where ever you are. Oh yeah, Less We Forget! (WW1/WW2) and maybe the respect to the soldiers in this piece of sh** war in Iraq because they are only doing their jobs.

But the sbsettings theme if not dling of Cydia needs to be sshed and dropped in var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes then it'll show up for u to activate via sbsettings. No sbsettings themes get put in winterboard themes

I tried this and it showed up there, when you slide across the top for SBSettings but it can not be activated because it says it is missing things to make it work or be active??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-14 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys,

From the downloads on the first page I got the action for making icons.
    However, I didn't find an action for making Categories icons. Is one available?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vokut View Post
    Hi guys,

From the downloads on the first page I got the action for making icons.
    However, I didn't find an action for making Categories icons. Is one available?

Thanks
    The action you downloaded contains both actions for SB and Category. You should watch the icon video from Zausser, it shows you how to make both.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ny888 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

Thanks, I've never used Photoshop. We'll see if I'll be successful

An update:

I managed to create an icon but it's not like the other icons I downloaded. What I mean is that beneath the icon there's a mirror image of the icon itself - on the icons I downloaded it's less than 1/3 of the icon size. On the icon I created it's almost half. What I was wondering also is that I have the Carbon Ovation theme but the action is for iSatin. Could this be the problem?
    Last edited by vokut; 2009-11-14 at 10:21 PM.

everyone overlooks this despite what i estimate to be about 100 replies w/the same 100 answers to this same 100th question on the same 100th topic.....make sure the background and foreground colors in your palette on the left hand side of your screen in photoshop are set to black before & during running your action. Set them to black & make sure they dont go back to white or any other color while the action for the icon making is running, if they change during the action, just turn them to black again, start the icon over, and run it again...it should stay this time.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

rookie my friend, can u make a lockscreen background for me?
    with C (for crow) and on the right side CROW ??

pleaaase

*edit*
    in blue!

**edit**
    carbon! not ovation blue
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-14 at 10:50 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    everyone overlooks this despite what i estimate to be about 100 replies w/the same 100 answers to this same 100th question on the same 100th topic.....make sure the background and foreground colors in your palette on the left hand side of your screen in photoshop are set to black before & during running your action. Set them to black & make sure they dont go back to white or any other color while the action for the icon making is running, if they change during the action, just turn them to black again, start the icon over, and run it again...it should stay this time.
    Thank you. I assumed that this essential detail would have been mentioned in the video which I watched a couple of times. What I remembered was that the background should be set to black not both background and foreground. Perhaps I missed it. Anyway, it's all good now. Thanks again and sorry for making you reply to the same question again

29. The Following User Says Thank You to vokut For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by vokut View Post
    Thank you. I assumed that this essential detail would have been mentioned in the video which I watched a couple of times. What I remembered was that the background should be set to black not both background and foreground. Perhaps I missed it. Anyway, it's all good now. Thanks again and sorry for making you reply to the same question again
    lol its okay dont sweat it glad ya got it figured out

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    ZOMG, "Oscar the Grouch". Must be tied of living in the garbage can I guess. LOLZ

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-15)

Page 147 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast