Page 146 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

one is iSteamy and the other is Reg2Car. Thanks for the help.

Byron

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-13), zausser (2009-11-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay thanks for the home button, but that dos not make it, the shadow is white it's weird
    Sorry fr asking that muc hbut I need that picture in 275x70 with all transparent but I think the shadow have to be put after... maybe Z or Rookie know how to do it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hay all ... I have one icon request (spring & categories).... tnx

Camera XL

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

have fun

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-11-13), zausser (2009-11-13)

I am new to Jailbreaking and themeing having only gotten an iPhone a week ago and just came upon this theme. I'm currently using Illumine and Categories on my phone.

I must say this theme is absolutely incredible but also a bit intimidating.

Apologies for the noob questions but after reading almost a hundred pages of this thread, I still have questions:

1. Why are there separate SB and Categories icons? They look the same to me.
    2. I see a lot of requests to create icons, is there no way to have an overlay mask like Illumine does?
    3. What is a load screen and when does it appear?

Quote Originally Posted by ny888 View Post
    I am new to Jailbreaking and themeing having only gotten an iPhone a week ago and just came upon this theme. I'm currently using Illumine and Categories on my phone.

I must say this theme is absolutely incredible but also a bit intimidating.

Apologies for the noob questions but after reading almost a hundred pages of this thread, I still have questions:

1. Why are there separate SB and Categories icons? They look the same to me.
    2. I see a lot of requests to create icons, is there no way to have an overlay mask like Illumine does?
    3. What is a load screen and when does it appear?
    If you know how to SSH the Categories Icon theme will make the Icons in Categories larger and not so tiny. The icon is the same size but the pixel dim. is different.

I cant do a overlay for as the icon is smaller then stock. It wont look so good.

Load screens are what you see when you open a app before the app is live. It replaces the stock loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by C-One View Post
    Okay thanks for the home button, but that dos not make it, the shadow is white it's weird
    Sorry fr asking that muc hbut I need that picture in 275x70 with all transparent but I think the shadow have to be put after... maybe Z or Rookie know how to do it...
    I have the weekend off but I'm at work now. I'm planning on releasing Pink and Purple, Update the Icon pack and take care of this request if it hasn't been taken care of already.

Thanks
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-13 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

C-One (2009-11-13), ny888 (2009-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Yo. here you go... blkcadi- what cha want?

Did you ever upload the psd for these icons so we could make variations of it on our own?

More questions:

1. It says to create 4 categories - why not one for the Cydia apps?
    2. Is there a step where I'm supposed to move the apps into the categories folders?
    3. It looks like you can only have 12 apps on the pages, how do you get to the rest of the apps in that folder (ie. Games) ?
    4. What does "Starred" mean? Is that page for your most used apps?
    Last edited by ny888; 2009-11-13 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^ you do create four folders in categories for ovation. Games, Apps, iPhone and Misc. Misc is the cydia folder. Can't name it that cause of the cydia app. It just a name to skin the icon for the theme.

Starr page is for your most used apps.

Hope that makes sense.

You can also have more pages that are un marked or duplicate any page for more labeled pages.

So am I moving the apps into the folders or the pages?

If I have more than 12 games, what do I do? Move 12 apps into the Games page and the rest into the Games category folder?
    Last edited by ny888; 2009-11-14 at 02:34 AM.

^^^ yes. Keep your most used apps on springboard and move the others in the categories folder.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ny888 (2009-11-14)

Thank you for the quick responses !

One more thing Mr. Z - can I have the psd for your page0 icon with the Z in it? I'd like to put my kids picture in it with the same chrome frame.
    Last edited by ny888; 2009-11-14 at 02:49 AM.

Default Carbon Ovation Pink and Purple

Carbon Ovation Pink & Purple Theme Set

Read me included. NOTE: These themes are SLAVE themes and require the black MASTER theme found in the Carbon Ovation Z on the first post of this thread.

Credits to iPhonerookie for taking the time to help me convert my Ovation themes into this.

DOWNLOAD here and on the first post of this thread.

Carbon Ovation Pink_Purple_Z.rar

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-14), jmobf (2009-11-14), TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks iPhonerookie for the (Purple) one and again to Zausser for the assume theme, I will be using the Purple one. Soon I will be close to paying off the books and will donate, this type of work from Zausser/iPhonerookie/blkcadi/and TheCrow1973 is not to be taken lightly Oh sorry to add this (it sounds rude) but you forgot the info.plists, sorry but does the theme work with out the plist saying (Transparent Dock)?

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-14 at 05:06 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-14), zausser (2009-11-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Dang Z you guys have been busy. So glad to have my Computer back and especially have Photo Shop back.. So many have picked up and helped while I was down, just shows the loyalty and love for these themes.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-14), TheCrow13 (2009-11-14), zausser (2009-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Thanks iPhonerookie for the (Purple) one and again to Zausser for the assume theme, I will be using the Purple one. Soon I will be close to paying off the books and will donate, this type of work from Zausser/iPhonerookie/blkcadi/and TheCrow1973 is not to be taken lightly Oh sorry to add this (it sounds rude) but you forgot the info.plists, sorry but does the theme work with out the plist saying (Transparent Dock)?

Thanks
    These are slave themes and require Black Master to work. Black has the info.plist.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-14)

Thanks

Thanks, I just don't know if it is me but I have the Black/Red and as you say the Black is the master one with the info.plist. I have tried the Red by itself and the (Transparent Dock) just does not work with the Red one? I have them in this order on my WinterBoard, Red/Black/and my Orange one (Wallpaper/LockBackground) by iPhonerookie. So I don't know why the (Transparent Dock) does not work on the Red/Orange themes, and they have the same info.plist as the Black one because I had iPhonerookie look at them and he saw no difference and they look just like his? It is not a huge deal because I can just check the Transparent Dock option that comes with the iPod Touch, but I would rather not and have them all work the same? Any opinions on this and I can PM the rar. file of the Red&Orange ones to whom ever to take a look, it is just odd but like I mentioned no biggy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Thanks, I just don't know if it is me but I have the Black/Red and as you say the Black is the master one with the info.plist. I have tried the Red by itself and the (Transparent Dock) just does not work with the Red one? I have them in this order on my WinterBoard, Red/Black/and my Orange one (Wallpaper/LockBackground) by iPhonerookie. So I don't know why the (Transparent Dock) does not work on the Red/Orange themes, and they have the same info.plist as the Black one because I had iPhonerookie look at them and he saw no difference and they look just like his? It is not a huge deal because I can just check the Transparent Dock option that comes with the iPod Touch, but I would rather not and have them all work the same? Any opinions on this and I can PM the rar. file of the Red&Orange ones to whom ever to take a look, it is just odd but like I mentioned no biggy

Thanks
    Not sure? Post a screenshot of your winterboard layout so I can take a look.

Thanks

In the theme image, I have the (Transparent Dock) checked in WinterBoard because with out it checked there is a gray dock behind the icons on the bottom? The Black one is perfect but the Red&Orange ones have the gray dock behind the bottom icons, with out the check in WinterBoard?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-14 at 06:09 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello everyone and especial the father of this theme family, zausser.

First of all, thank you for this great theme.

I have a few questions.

I have a blackra1ned iPhone 3GS, if required.

I downloaded the Carbon Ovation Black from Cydia, read the readme from this forum, fixed the theme to my own and installed also the ibnweather from Cydia.

Now to my questions :

I live in Austria and need the ibnweather for my region, this means i need the temperature in Celsius, and at 11 o'clock a.m. it shows me the moon and not the sun .

Is this possible to fix, or can I change it for my region somewhere (settings etc.)?

The next question is about the time, I need the 24h timeformat on the springboard. Is it possible?

My last question is; if I change the Carbon Ovation Black to Carbon Ovation Blue or iSatin, will it keep my icons sorted or do I have to sort it again on my own?

When I get some time I will also try to make some icons, I use CS3.

U can answer my questions also on PM

Again thank you for this great theme and greetings from Europe/Austria

Thanks Z for this great theme my GF really love it!

@Z and iphonerookie
    Any chance for a Progress Gears for the first batch of Ovation Colors?

Page 146 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast