Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

whew...i'm glad they're done lol.....made my eyes hurt being so zoomed in doing the coloring for the off.png's!!! rofl.....well worth the time and work put in though bro, great work & thanks!=)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-10), CyberEye (2009-11-10), Swex (2009-11-10)

Thanks

Thanks blkcadi for your tip it worked!

and wow that sbsettings theme looks great...

I would like to make my first Icon request
    I prob did it wrong or something cause I have no clue on how to put the Icon only in this post xD (yes Im n00b in Iphone theming)
    Hope you can make these for me:

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    i have it in /private/var/stash/Themes/1Carbon.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

and no luck....
    The battery in my themes are in SpringBoard.app You now have two batteries in one theme. Take them out of com.apple.springboard and overwrite the files in SpringBoard.app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

thats actually where i originally had it Z because i had just found where your battery was and overwrote the file with the blue battery but rook said that it doesnt work with IBNWeather and i have the same one that you have on your springboard but i have one on my lockscreen too and for some reason they cant work together...

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    thats actually where i originally had it Z because i had just found where your battery was and overwrote the file with the blue battery but rook said that it doesnt work with IBNWeather and i have the same one that you have on your springboard but i have one on my lockscreen too and for some reason they cant work together...
    The IBNweather for the lockscreen is a mod or complete re-write by SS. I cant speek for the bug in his wideget so untill SS can provide a fix you have to way out your options. My themes Battery as you stated belong in SpringBoard.app Good luck with the lockscreen widget...

Let me know how you make out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-10)

Thanks

hey i have a question...i have the WiFI, Star, and iPod in this cool blue design you make could you do one for the settings app please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0069.png  

Thanks

as you can tell im trying to fill that last gap lol

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Give me the post number not the page or a new screen shot, I load 50 posts per page at a time so no idea what page 170 would be. (For me this page number is 78)

Not 100% certain but I believe it needs to be on top off every other theme, so being first.

the screenshot is in post number 2536

Quote Originally Posted by apsmith67590 View Post
    the screenshot is in post number 2536
    Hi... What's your question?

Hey thanks for this great Theme!!

Can you please make me some Icons??

you guys are probably getting slammed with requests....with that let me first say that I don't mean to be a pain, but Z or iPhoneRookie...and I'm certainly not looking to spam anyone...but. Can one of you guys do me a favor, in terms of creating a custom lock screen for me? I posted a image on pg 170 of something that I'm hoping one of you guys can modify and use as an image.

Thanks Shannon

hi can someone give me link for the widget/wallpaper html of the clock but in 24 hours format???

thanks

Hay all ... I have one request... Could someone do icon for this funniest application

Smack Talk!
    Yfrog - 89777148

Having an issue suddenly. No image showing for ibnweather the temp is there just a ? for image.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks iPhonerookie, your the MAN and also for the personal request too! Also to Zausser/Blkcadi and all the others whom have provided all the help and requests on this thread, some requests are huge and time consuming so don't be impatient IDkud50, in the ReadME for the IBNweather it says to do a respring if you experience that issue but does not always work

Thank to all, TheCrow13

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-10)

resprung half a dozen times

Quote Originally Posted by ldkud50 View Post
    resprung half a dozen times
    Are you using Yahoo or AccuWeahter in the Configurme.js?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-10)

How do you choose?

Is anyone having this problem (or maybe it's just the way it is meant to be): My status bar battery for Ovation is white--the only time it changes to blue is when it is charging. Is it supposed to be white otherwise? I can't even download a different status bar batter from Cydia and have it work properly--still white. Also, are there ANY keyboard themes that can be used with 3.x?
    Modding Addict

The battery shouuld be carbon colored when charging or not. When charging it will have a black blue or red logo on it depending which theme ya are using.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-10)

Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast