Page 131 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Zausser, do you know how to get rid of that (gray) dock? I went and turned both OFF (Page Titles/Jump Dock) and resprung my iPod and now there is a (gray) dock on the screen blocking the icons on the bottom of the theme??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Zausser, do you know how to get rid of that (gray) dock? I went and turned both OFF (Page Titles/Jump Dock) and resprung my iPod and now there is a (gray) dock on the screen blocking the icons on the bottom of the theme??

Thanks
    Maybe try to reboot the phone of maybe turn off springjumps in mobliesubstraight in SBSettings. Then turn it back on in SBSettings. It's worth a shot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-09)

i cant figure out the donate button thing, i can get the image in and have it clickable, but only to take it to the pic a little larger. Z will have to help me when he gets home lol

So is FCSB again not installing on the newest FW? Man.. Hope the Dev put's a fix out soon.... New users trying to get Ovation are stuck until then.

Thanks

I can not get rid of that (gray) dock and it is annoying, I have turned off Spingjumps in Mobilesubstrates and also rebooted the iPod but it is still there? Any suggestions, please help me fix this Also when I switch over to the Black one, the (gray) dock is not there but the Springjump icons that came with the themes are not there??

Thanks

Thanks and sorry guys/gals, I acidentally moved some of my icons and the icons at the bottom for the Springjumps pages moved all the way to like pg.8 and could not see them. Hope someone learns from my stupid mistake(lol), enjoy the themes people and DONATE when you are able

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-10)

Your so very wrong! sorry that you feel that way. I downloaded all 3 themes myself for FREE! Really thousands have. Your not doing it correct. Learn how to SSH buddy. All themes are posted here for FREE as well. Always has been. Ask anyone of the hundreds using these themes.

Maybe you should of thought about a PM before posting in the thread!

Have a great rest of your day.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-10 at 01:39 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-09)

Thanks

Exactly Zausser, this site and many like it are for helping others and creating themes and them stuff! So yeah, I think a PM would have served him better(lol) because now everyone can see what he said

Whatever.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-10 at 01:42 AM.

Default 2 icons
    Hello ^^"

First off, thank you in advance for taking the time to consider and possibly fulfill this request. And also for making this wonderful theme.

May I request two icons please if you have the time?

They are:
    Cube Runner
    Spawn

The picture is attached to the reply.

Again, thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0111.png  
    Storm Shadow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to victorliao For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images     

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CROW1973 For This Useful Post:

victorliao (2009-11-10), zausser (2009-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    Hello ^^"

First off, thank you in advance for taking the time to consider and possibly fulfill this request. And also for making this wonderful theme.

May I request two icons please if you have the time?

They are:
    Cube Runner
    Spawn

The picture is attached to the reply.

Again, thank you!
    Thanks my friend... I'm at work currently. If your request doesn't get completed I'll take care of it tonight.

Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by CROW1973 View Post
    have fun
    lol... That was fast! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-10 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

victorliao (2009-11-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

haha now i go to bed good night all

Ahaha, thank you so much!
    Storm Shadow

i'm off to class....ill be back on later afterwards to have Z help me setup my donate button as well as do a few requests. Z...i have some things to go over with you later on, need your input for sure! ttys!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey Z,sorry to bust your chops but can you tell me exactly where to put the category icons,i understand in the theme folder but dont get where exactly,i figured out the springboard ones,cat has me confused!!!any help will be appreciated.

^^^ if you mean where they get placed on the springboard try downloading the ovation theme on the top of the frost post. Inside is a screen shot set up of the theme. It depends what theme you're refering to. Let us know.

Thanks

Everything is great now but one small issue, the icons at the bottom of the page. Still have the SpringJumps pg. numbers on them, and I have turned off the Page Titles and respringed and also has them turned on and respringed and the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Everything is great now but one small issue, the icons at the bottom of the page. Still have the SpringJumps pg. numbers on them, and I have turned off the Page Titles and respringed and also has them turned on and respringed and the same thing?
    Something wacky going on for ya... My theme has transparent docked and undocked icon labels in the info.plist

Do you have anything above my themes in winterboard?

How did you fix the dock issue? Just curious???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

every thing is set up as per the screenshot,sorry i didnt make myself clear i am trying to get the category icons i am missing i know where to put the springboard icons but i cant see a file in the themes for cat icons and if i try to put them in same folder they overwrite themselves and i realize that they are diff sizes!!!!

Page 131 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast