Page 128 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    its because of the info.plist in the main black carbon theme.

its these two parts:

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>

and

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>

change the word transparent to "white" maybe? hell, type in "pink", or you can look up the hex editor codes to put the letters/numbers in there to make a color.

Thanks for the info and changing the plist.. It worked however when i changed colors and just playing around, I also see the page numbers which you can see at the bottom of my screen.. I dont want that to show. Can that be changed separately or is that a part of the "undocked icons".. i did change that color as well.. if so let me know... how can i get rid of showing the page numbers at the bottom? If i need to change something back to transparent, no prob.
    Take a look at my photo below and let me how I can get rid of the "page numbers" or if I need to edit something in the plist.

Thanks

MrJayRizzie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  
    Last edited by MrJayRizzie; 2009-11-09 at 03:18 PM. Reason: correction

cat worked like a charm thanks. probs should have watched till the end of your vid...

Quote Originally Posted by MrJayRizzie View Post
    Thanks for the info and changing the plist.. It worked however when i changed colors and just playing around, I also see the page numbers which you can see at the bottom of my screen.. I dont want that to show. Can that be changed separately or is that a part of the "undocked icons".. i did change that color as well.. if so let me know... how can i get rid of showing the page numbers at the bottom? If i need to change something back to transparent, no prob.
    Take a look at my photo below and let me how I can get rid of the "page numbers" or if I need to edit something in the plist.

Thanks

MrJayRizzie
    Go to SpringJumps, General Preferences and turn Page Titles off. Respring.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

MrJayRizzie (2009-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Go to SpringJumps, General Preferences and turn Page Titles off. Respring.

I figured out what to do.. Thanks to all and especially Mr 4stars for that phone call..
    Last edited by MrJayRizzie; 2009-11-09 at 06:25 PM. Reason: figured it out.. thanks 4stars

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshin82 View Post
    Just had a question about the status bar. I'm using Ovation Red so it's normally red but when I go into most of the apps, it goes back to the default grey, how do I make it stay red all the time?
    Anyone know anything on this? Otherwise, is there anyone that can tell me where the default status bars are so that I can change it the brutal way?

I've already tried [root]/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FST_BG.png and it doesn't affect the apps status bar...

Thanks for any help

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Small little issue and wonder if someone can clue me in on it, I know where to change the weather for your location for the Carbon Theme and the time is correct for my location but it does not show the (moon/or city). Is this normal or should I see the city and the moon or the symbol for the current condition? The one on the left is mine and obviously the one on the right is the one posted on the first page of this thread, see the difference with the weather?

Thanks.

Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-09 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    the problem is that is the only thing i know that has a rss widget in which i can add any custom rss feed ive been waiting for smartscreen but i havent seen anything about a dev making an rss widget for it do you know of any other solution to my rss problem?
    There is a New ModMyi theme here on the forum, it has a RSS widget in it, I took it from that theme and am using it in my Carbon theme, works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberEye View Post
    Hey all!

I've been playing with this theme for a week now and i'm very pleased! just added the blue theme for the lockscreen (I found it a bit disturbing behind the icons so just edited the lockscreen with it).

After searching a while I've got the weather widget to work as well for my country so it just looks great and thanks all!

I do have a problem with some icons still.
    I've added the icons pack on the first post but not all icons are changing. some of these are:
    -Bejeweled 2
    -Shrek Kart
    -Sonic The Hedgehog
    anyone who knows what the problem is here?

further on I would like to ask how you find the names of apps so the icon can be changed. like, I have TomTom navigator on it but how will i know what the .png name should be. would be great if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance! and thanks for all the work!
    The theme is great!
    Check spelling, spacing and upper or lower case letters making sure they are spelled correctly. You can always make the icons wiggle on the springboard like your deleting them. It will give you a pop-up showing the correct spelling. This way always works.
    Quote Originally Posted by .d.C. View Post
    any one can help me with the icon lol
    i tried to make a few but reflection part is not right
    anyone could help?
    Make sure you have your foreground and background colors set as Black, that should cure your problem with the reflection.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

CyberEye (2009-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Preview of Ovation Blue on Blue SBSettings theme.

We will have four themes!

Blue on Blue

Blue on Black

Red on Red

Red on Black

rook and I did good no?

You did not do good, you did GREAT (as usual)!! When can we expect the release?
    Modding Addict

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JurisHP For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-11-09), TheCrow13 (2009-11-09), zausser (2009-11-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Small little issue and wonder if someone can clue me in on it, I know where to change the weather for your location for the Carbon Theme and the time is correct for my location but it does not show the (moon/or city). Is this normal or should I see the city and the moon or the symbol for the current condition? The one on the left is mine and obviously the one on the right is the one posted on the first page of this thread, see the difference with the weather?

Thanks.

Doesn't look like you have the weather widget installed. Download it from the first post make sure it is above all themes and activate it in WinterBoard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as all goes well
    with testing we should see it as early as Wednesday

Thanks

blkcadi, your saying to put it into var/stash/Themes seperate from the theme itself and than change the weather than?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry missed the rss reader just found the app
    can i get icons made for this screen shot of my icons (pg 169)

Thanks

here is the screen shot thanks
    Here are your requests. Make sure they are spelled correctly as it is hard to read the names from the screenshot on a few of them. If I missed any let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images               

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iMrBrett (2009-11-09), TheCrow13 (2009-11-09), zausser (2009-11-09)

Thanks

Yes just go back 2pgs. and see what I did, as suggested by blkcadi you just pick the image icons you wish to be created for you and either he or iPhonerookie will make them if they have time. Go to Appleshopper.com

Thanks

the rest.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iMrBrett (2009-11-09), TheCrow13 (2009-11-09), zausser (2009-11-09)

Thanks

blkcadi, your saying to put it into var/stash/Themes seperate from the theme itself and than change the weather than?
    Yes, just add it to your themes and activate in WinterBoard.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-09)

can i please get some icons from my screen shots? top of pg 170.

Thanks

I did so and it is above the 2 themes in my WinterBoard and checked off but it still does not show the current weather image, it only shows the Time/Date which is accurate? Do I SSH it with it inside the 2 Themes as well, I am missing something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apsmith67590 View Post
    can i please get some icons from my screen shots? top of pg 170.
    Give me the post number not the page or a new screen shot, I load 50 posts per page at a time so no idea what page 170 would be. (For me this page number is 78)

I did so and it is above the 2 themes in my WinterBoard and checked off but it still does not show the current weather image, it only shows the Time/Date which is accurate? Do I SSH it with it inside the 2 Themes as well, I am missing something?
    Not 100% certain but I believe it needs to be on top off every other theme, so being first.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-09 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Sorry buddy for wasting your time but I do have it in my WinterBoard and it is at the very top and checked off? I went back into IBNweather/Private/configureMe.js and there is an area where it says use "Real Feel" when possible and it said False so I changed it to True, do you think that might be it? Nope that did not work, anyone who has the weather image showing on their homescreen with the Carbon Themes please let me know what you did.

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-09 at 05:21 PM.

Page 128 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast