Page 124 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

You guys on here truly have "MAD" talent!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to His Nibs For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-08), zausser (2009-11-08)

anyone else have a problem with keeping icon locations when switching between iSatin and Ovation

Thanks

Default wallpaper
    hi could someone please help me here is a screenshot of my wallpaper i would like the blue design to continue through the dock and also the top right i would greatly appreciate it thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4084838538_9894a16b0a.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by crupp View Post
    anyone else have a problem with keeping icon locations when switching between iSatin and Ovation
    Themes cant remember icon placement. That would be sweet if it could. But you can download SpringBack from Cydia and make backups of you layouts and just pick the one you want. Anyway you may want to give that a try... ???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-11-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Bro... Download Carbon Ovation from the top of the first post. Included if I remember are optional Lockscreen and Wallpaper to make it look like this. Check it out.
    Z,sorry about that got it going and everything is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.....last question---where do the cat icons and spring icons go?????agin im sorry and great work!!!!

hi! its me again lol
    i just figured out how to make icons
    but how to replace the original one?
    Like im making unrestrictor3g icon
    after i made it i save it as Unrestrictor3G.png
    then place it under the icon folder within theme folder
    is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by drtdevil View Post
    Z,sorry about that got it going and everything is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.....last question---where do the cat icons and spring icons go?????agin im sorry and great work!!!!
    Everything is in the theme. Just set up your springboard like the included set-up screenshot and fire away!

Nothing else required but the 3 carbon themes. Unless you want the theme font, IBNweather widget and SBSettings theme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

drtdevil (2009-11-08)

Z....can you please send me the images for just the curtains for black, blue, and red....im redoing the UIPinstripe and its a real pain to try to perfectly crop out the curtains off each image...so if you have JUST the curtains in all 3 variants, i'd really appreciate if you'd share=) thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    hi could someone please help me here is a screenshot of my wallpaper i would like the blue design to continue through the dock and also the top right i would greatly appreciate it thank you
    i already made this up for myself, but didnt put it through the dock since it'd go behind the icons and make them look funny vs the sidebar icons.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

richhee (2009-11-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i already made this up for myself, but didnt put it through the dock since it'd go behind the icons and make them look funny vs the sidebar icons.

thank you its better than what i have but would really like it going through the dock think it it would look cool or do u have just the curtain could try to do it myself but new to photoshop thanks

i just posted above you asking Z for the curtains in all 3 colors since its a royal pain to try to perfectly crop the curtains outta the pics because i can't get them just right/cut out smoothly.

Thanks

i just posted above you asking Z for the curtains in all 3 colors since its a royal pain to try to perfectly crop the curtains outta the pics because i can't get them just right/cut out smoothly.
    oh ok hopefully we can get them cause i tried to crop and couldnt get it right either

rookie. I told you i flattend the file by mistake. I have to remake to have the layered.

By the way Ovation is Live on Cydia!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-09)

Just made these hope they help.
    Name:  9innings.png
Views: 291
Size:  11.7 KBName:  Concerts.png
Views: 287
Size:  8.1 KBName:  HotKey.png
Views: 286
Size:  10.8 KBName:  MLB WS 09.png
Size:  11.5 KBName:  Shapes.png
Views: 290
Size:  8.7 KBName:  PaperFootball.png
Size:  10.6 KBName:  UnlimTones.png
Size:  11.0 KBName:  WPTV.com.png
Views: 284
Size:  10.2 KBName:  RandomRing.png
Views: 282
Size:  10.9 KB

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ldkud50 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-08)

I just made a few icons but the reflection is a bit weird anyone could help?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The dock in all my themes rely on the wallpaper in the theme and the dock. The dock in carbon and carbon ovation are the same but iSatin is a bit different. I DO have a dock in the theme. It's super transparent but it is there.

All the files you request are in the theme.

Let me know if you cant locate them. I posted the root and showed a screenie for you back in this thread when you asked the first time. Maybe you overlooked it.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

"Z"
    Thanks a lot. Found it. Sorry I missed your post earlier. It's an awesome theme and as I'm sure you know, the thread moves very fast and it's easy to miss posts. Anyway, great theme and thanks for all your hard work. I've made some PSP themes, so I know how many hours go into something like this.
    h

23. The Following User Says Thank You to madrigal77 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-09)

rookie. I told you i flattend the file by mistake. I have to remake to have the layered.

By the way Ovation is Live on Cydia!
    **** i keep forgetting.....did you get around to making those 5 dock icons i sent u solid since i fuq them up!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey its the noob again,can someone please explain this icon ordeal,where do you put icons you need ,where do the cat icons go and where do the springboard icons go,thanks for your patience...but im really confused at the moment!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to Zauseer for all of his and who ever helped him with this, LOVE it!These images you can click on, I must be tired because I don't know what I did wrong that they don't show up Thanks for all the help and I am finally finished but I still will be moving things around a bit and again sorry for having to click the links to see them, thanks again for everything and it is just putting enough blank icons to finish the 7pgs. Oh yeah, how do you move the themes around when you have WinSCP open under var/stash/Themes? I know it is supposed to be the red than the black one but I don't know how to move them so they are lined up right, I want the black one on but I do like the red one as well?

Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-09 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks

Default name
    could someone show me how to make a lockscreen with instead of it saying carbon with blue highlights it says Richie or have the psd thanks i have photoshop
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-11-09 at 01:17 AM.

Page 124 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast