Page 12 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #221
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Her favorite color(s) are pink, purple and baby blue. Take ur pic...

    I actually use an orb theme for my folders because of the icon size so u don't have to kill urself to please the public...u already do enough...
    Last edited by mister4stars; 2009-09-21 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #222
    Zausser thanks for the inspiration to get off my *** and try and make my 1st theme!!!
    still have a lot of work to do to get to your level though



  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by eflamenco View Post
    Zausser thanks for the inspiration to get off my *** and try and make my 1st theme!!!
    still have a lot of work to do to get to your level though
    You're a fast worker Hey iSatin had many release before this final one... Practice will make perfect. Stay with it and It will be great! If you need any assistance along the way just let me know.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    Her favorite color(s) are pink, purple and baby blue. Take ur pic...

    I actually use an orb theme for my folders because of the icon size so u don't have to kill urself to please the public...u already do enough...
    Try this in your phone... I can adjust the colors to your needs. I just thought it looked kinda cool. rename it Wallpaper.png

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-color.png  

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    mister4stars (2009-09-21)

  6. #225
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    thanks a bunch!!! can u make the name "Trena" for me so that I can put it in place of Page0, etc.?

  7. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    thanks a bunch!!! can u make the name "Trena" for me so that I can put it in place of Page0, etc.?
    Okay stand by

  8. #227
    Custom request received so I removed the .png
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-22 at 08:12 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    mister4stars (2009-09-21)

  10. #228
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texarakana, Texas
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Zausser, that "Trena" title you made for me was not transparent. It has a white background

  11. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    Zausser, that "Trena" title you made for me was not transparent. It has a white background
    It's on a transparent field. I just checked it. It may have been how you saved it out of the attachment . I linked the same file inside the message for you. Let me know if you still have trouble.

    Thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    mister4stars (2009-09-21)

  13. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Make a folder located in the Folders subfolder inside the theme. Name the folder the app name.app and then rename this file Default.png and place it in your newly made folder. Let me know if it works.
    That works well thanks a lot. I just want to ask you if you can make a lockbackground in plain dark grey with Jan's MyPhone on it the same way you did with the wallpaper page because i want to install a agenda on my lockscreen so it would be nice to have that.

  14. #231
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Hey Zausser, just wondering how you liked your new "Theme" Creator title. Pretty cool huh?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    HotRodGuy (2010-03-19), zausser (2009-09-21)

  16. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Hey Zausser, just wondering how you liked your new "Theme" Creator title. Pretty cool huh?
    NICE! You Rock! Hey.. On another note i'll be working on your loading screens tonight when I get off work. Thanks for the Title and color!

  17. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Hey Zausser, just wondering how you liked your new "Theme" Creator title. Pretty cool huh?
    Congrats Theme Creator You Rock!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-09-21)

  19. #234
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Z, I was wondering what you were using as a LockBackground Screen in your setup on your phone?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-21 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    HotRodGuy (2010-03-19)

  21. #235
    Can i make another request because i want to change three pages in the Theme with pages that are more for the Apps i got.
    I wpuld like a clear page with Music, Fun and Media.

    Thanks in advance

  22. #236
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I tried to use the .psd after installing the .atn but when I want to use the iSatin effect it gives me an error message "The object layer "Layer 1" is not available yet "
    Does someone could help me?
    Thanks

  23. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by SantangeLiiix View Post
    I tried to use the .psd after installing the .atn but when I want to use the iSatin effect it gives me an error message "The object layer "Layer 1" is not available yet "
    Does someone could help me?
    Thanks
    Take a look at the icon video help on the bottom of the first post. The layer you move in has to be named "Layer 1" for the action to work. Let me know if you get it working.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Can i make another request because i want to change three pages in the Theme with pages that are more for the Apps i got.
    I wpuld like a clear page with Music, Fun and Media.

    Thanks in advance
    I'll get to these, but I have some requests ahead of you.
    Thanks for understanding... Late tonight or tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Z, I was wondering what you were using as a LockBackground Screen in your setup on your phone?
    On the my set-up screen shot above I'm using Gruppled Lock Info. I just have the info minimized and only showing the top clock and date. You would also need Clock Hide from cydia for this to work.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-21 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'll get to these, but I have some requests ahead of you.
    Thanks for understanding... Late tonight or tomorrow.
    No Problem Zausser i'm glad you want to help me and i forgot that i also would like to request the loadingscreens for Music,Media and Fun

    I added some ideas for the loadingscreens or icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fun.png   -media.png   -music.png  
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-21 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Added icons

  25. #239
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Now I have no error message but nothing happens.
    I use Photoshop Elements 6.0

  26. #240
    Could anyone make a icon of " WiFi Remote Control" ??
    tnx

Page 12 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •