Page 116 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Question: I lost my weather image that I had when iSatin was active---how do I get it back? I am talking about the one that is on every page in the lower right of the screen. Thanks in advance.
    Modding Addict

Well done Z! These are beautiful themes and it's obvious that you've put your heart into them. I applaud and thank you for your hard work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilblackgirl For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-07)

Thanks gang. I'm glad you like. I do as well. The IBNweather widget needs to be placed above the themes. Not below. Sounds like you have it below. Try that.

blue iPod icon coming soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-11-07)

Might i request a single icon, please? I'm looking for Jewel Quest 2. See the attached for a screen shot. It's the tiger icon.

thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Thanks Steve for this awesome theme looks very sick !!!!!!

Request for a Ipod icon in blue like the phone, mail,settings
    Here it is in blue and red.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-07), Gunshin82 (2009-11-07), rodima (2009-11-07), Swex (2009-11-07)

Quote Originally Posted by lilblackgirl View Post
    Might i request a single icon, please? I'm looking for Jewel Quest 2. See the attached for a screen shot. It's the tiger icon.

thanks so much!
    Check the icon pack on the first post. Should be in it...? if not let me know.

Already page theme options. I user emailed me and requested black with blue and red. For use with blue and red theme. Great idea! So here they are.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -black-blue-lockbackground.png   -black-red-lockbackground.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^wow, cool idea for what I can see. My computer crashed so checking this out on my phone.

Since it crashed I guess it would be safe ti say that I won't be doing any icon requests for a few days.

How did u make those iPod icons?! Lol!!! I know how to do them in red or blue but idk how to take a transparent black icon and properly make it solid so I could go about the process;-)

I have a couple of questions :

1- Is there a PSD file for the loading screen so I could add the red to the loading screens that were already done by you guys in the past (beejiveIM, eBay, etc...)?

2- Is it still not possible to make other dock icons?

Thanks a bunch!

if it's okay with Z I'll post up the pack with all the blue red and black loading screens that you could add to the 3 themes. It'll definitely add some megs to your phone but so worth it IMO lol I have all them for all 3 themes on my phone.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Gunshin82 (2009-11-07)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Check the icon pack on the first post. Should be in it...? if not let me know.
    No sir, i was unable to find it in the icon pack.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    if it's okay with Z I'll post up the pack with all the blue red and black loading screens that you could add to the 3 themes. It'll definitely add some megs to your phone but so worth it IMO lol I have all them for all 3 themes on my phone.
    Fire away my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^wow, cool idea for what I can see. My computer crashed so checking this out on my phone.

Since it crashed I guess it would be safe ti say that I won't be doing any icon requests for a few days.
    Damn dude! sorry... To much icon making... Please tell me you had back-ups???

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    How did u make those iPod icons?! Lol!!! I know how to do them in red or blue but idk how to take a transparent black icon and properly make it solid so I could go about the process;-)
    Bro.. It's because your icon is transparent to start with. That's your issue. Try quick mask over you icon and fill with black like 5 times till it's solid. Then do the steps you already know.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-07 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Already page theme options. I user emailed me and requested black with blue and red. For use with blue and red theme. Great idea! So here they are.

Hmmmm the blue LockBackground with MyPhone instead off Carbon would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by lilblackgirl View Post
    No sir, i was unable to find it in the icon pack.
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

great theme, couple questions:

1. I keep getting the stock bottom on with blue, how can i fix?
    2. Anyway to make it so when you switch between iSatin and Carbon blue that the icons don't get messed up? Everytime I switch the icon settings from the previous screen are applied.
    3. Also, I am getting the stock badges and not the ones included in the package, how to fix?

Thanks Z as soon as I get on my pc when I get home I'll bundle up all my custom loading screens for the apps I've done and post em up and if you want add them under the ovation theme in the first post.

I'll have to also look how to do the quick mask thing. Do you mean basically add 5 layer masks to my icon and after each time I add on add a black color overlay before adding the next layer mask?:-) sounds like it, thanks for the how to FINALLY bro!:-) btw I have something I need to discuss with you later tonight.

Zausser and iPhonerookie---I have been theming since a week after the iPhone came out (1G)---I have had 100's of themes since, and this is by far the best one yet--so a HUGE thank you! I want to change some of the icons for my apps without asking you to go through the trouble of making new ones. What I want to do is use some of the ones that have been made already, and use them instead. SO for example, for my Solitaire app, I will use the Solitaire icon that someone made for another Solitaire app. Who cares as long as I know it's Solitaire, u know? My problem is--if there is no icon in this theme for an app, and I locate a .png icon that will work, I am not sure what to name it. SO for example, I have an app called "Craigslist"--and someone made an app for Craigsphone--so I will use that. I just don't know what to rename the Craigsphone .png file to? Where in the phone are the apps that are downloaded from appstore that do not have associated icons in this theme so I can see what the name is and be able to rename the .png icon i choose appropriately? Thanks.
    Modding Addict

If you have the app on your phone just press and hold like your going to delete. Then a UIpopup will come up and have the name of the app icon. That's what you name your new icon. Them just press cancel. easy as pie.

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks

Default icons could i get a couple of icons made please
    could i get a couple of icons made please

TechAddict
    CraigsPro+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Page 116 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast