Page 109 of 325 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Thanks for help guys , ill try to SSH delete them.
    While at it , can you delete themes via SSH or have to use cydia to uninstall them?

BTW it wasnt your theme that created the webclips , i realised it was another one , trying to remove them for THIS theme lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    then what do you name the categories icon on page 3 for the apps. cydia (page 2) is an unlocked lock and i have an apple for the apps page and then a joystick for the games page which is right
    idk if this'll help at all...but i took screenshots of what each thing is labeled in my icons folder, and also what is named what that doesnt get put in the icons, folders, or bundles folders. sorry if this just confuses you more:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -images-outside.png   -imagesforiconsfolder.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-05 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
    Thanks for help guys , ill try to SSH delete them.
    While at it , can you delete themes via SSH or have to use cydia to uninstall them?

BTW it wasnt your theme that created the webclips , i realised it was another one , trying to remove them for THIS theme lol!

you can delete anything you want via SSH lol....however i'd only recommend deleting things that you manually added, otherwise if you originally installed it with cydia, uninstall it with Cydia. Then after that process is done, if you happen to see something from that app/theme/etc left over even after Cydia uninstalled the package and it's no longer in your "Packages" tab in Cydia, then SSH and delete the straggler stuffs=)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    you can delete anything you want via SSH lol....however i'd only recommend deleting things that you manually added, otherwise if you originally installed it with cydia, uninstall it with Cydia. Then after that process is done, if you happen to see something from that app/theme/etc left over even after Cydia uninstalled the package and it's no longer in your "Packages" tab in Cydia, then SSH and delete the straggler stuffs=)
    Ok thanks , yea i was worried itll confuse cydia if i done that so didnt want to risk cydia crashing me and restoreing yet again lol

Quote Originally Posted by czekow View Post
    THX for helping but when i copy your published icon in the TelephonyUI folder shows so.

And i hadn't activated anybody Slider.

Czekow

Is there a solution for my problem?

Czekow
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Default eye candy
    a taste of red and blue

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -r2.png   -r1.png   -b1.png   -b2.png  

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-11-05), Gunshin82 (2009-11-05), iMrBrett (2009-11-05), Swex (2009-11-05), xLEEx27x (2009-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by czekow View Post
    Is there a solution for my problem?

Czekow
    when you download the icon its saved as "[RELEASE] iSatin-bottombarknobgray.png" you need to make sure its named only as "bottombarknobgray.png" then ssh it into "private/var/stash/Themes/Carbon/bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI... it will ask you if you want to copy over it.... "yes"

you should only have "carbon" and the "IBNweather" themes activated in WB

If that doesn't work I have uploaded the entire TelephonyUI folder for you...
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjelwood For This Useful Post:

czekow (2009-11-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

hey rook i found it the pic Apps.png i dont have that is the one categories i have been missing can you upload a blue one and black if u have it thanks! btw
    Z the blue is looking great i will be all over that when its out thanks for your work

off subject question but does anyone now how to turn off the clock on the status bar?
    Last edited by iMrBrett; 2009-11-05 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you getting ready?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ready-yet.png  

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-11-06), czekow (2009-11-05), Dexy88 (2009-11-05), Gunshin82 (2009-11-05), Swex (2009-11-05), xLEEx27x (2009-11-05)

Would it be possible to get just the dock from the original theme? I downloaded the file, but can't find the dock in there. Thanks
    h

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    a taste of red and blue
    <sniff> I've never seen anything so beautiful!! <sniff> LOL looks incredible!!!!! The wait is so cruel!!!!

Are you getting ready?
    Ok, now you're just toying with us , I'm leaving this thread until Sunday, for the launch .... Sorry, talking crazy...
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-11-05 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

BEAUTIFUL! Will there be one for iSatin? Any chance of making a purple or pink one? My wife is asking...
    Modding Addict

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JurisHP For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by rjelwood View Post
    when you download the icon its saved as "[RELEASE] iSatin-bottombarknobgray.png" you need to make sure its named only as "bottombarknobgray.png" then ssh it into "private/var/stash/Themes/Carbon/bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI... it will ask you if you want to copy over it.... "yes"

you should only have "carbon" and the "IBNweather" themes activated in WB

If that doesn't work I have uploaded the entire TelephonyUI folder for you...

I have copied your files and now it works great. Thanks

czekow

Are you getting ready?

Zausser I love your theme, almost every day there is something new. I look here already in my account in more often than Facebook.

lol

czekow
    Last edited by czekow; 2009-11-05 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

19. The Following User Says Thank You to czekow For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

Are you getting ready?

aaaaa this is amazing!!!! I love you Z ))

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

Thanks gang!!!

Well after a night of no sleep all three themes are complete!

I have to tell you, they look HOT! I'm rocking red now. Lol. I switch every 10 minutes as I can't decide what one I like the most.

I'm going to test drive them for 24 hours. And if all is still good release.

When you get them ssh the three themes. Black is the master so blue and red get placed above it in winterboard. All your added icons go in black.

Black is always checked on in winterboard and if you want blue check blue too. Same goes for red!

Soon my friends.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-05), iMrBrett (2009-11-06), xLEEx27x (2009-11-05)

Looks GREAT! Will iSatin be supported with the new colors?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to crupp For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

Thanks gang!!!

Well after a night of no sleep all three themes are complete!

I have to tell you, they look HOT! I'm rocking red now. Lol. I switch every 10 minutes as I can't decide what one I like the most.

I'm going to test drive them for 24 hours. And if all is still good release.

When you get them ssh the three themes. Black is the master so blue and red get placed above it in winterboard. All your added icons go in black.

Black is always checked on in winterboard and if you want blue check blue too. Same goes for red!

Soon my friends.
    So, we'll have to deselect Carbon and iSatin themes and only have Black and Red or Blue?
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-11-05 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks

Hey all!

first of all thanks for this great theme!
    I just installed it after having edited my own theme but this one rocks!

but now i have 2 questions:
    1. Some icons stay in their original form, what is the map i should put them in (or is there another problem) I've put them in:
    var/stash/Themes/Carbon/Icons and in var/stash/Themes/Carbon/Folder (just in case the last one would fix it). but they don't work...

2. could someone send me the correct configureMe.js file for the weather widget. i live in Nijmegen Netherlands (Eindhoven or Arnhem would be good too). and i can't get it right.

thanks in advance! and thanks again for the theme!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberEye For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-05)

Yes. You have do deselect isatin and carbon in winterboard to use these themes. But you can always just check them on if you want to use then insted.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Gunshin82 (2009-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Would it be possible to get just the dock from the original theme? I downloaded the file, but can't find the dock in there. Thanks
    Anyone?
    h

Page 109 of 325 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast