Page 107 of 325 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'm not sure... I'm confused... But yes we can do that. Or I can. Just let me get these themes out I'll get that for ya.

Download the Categories Icon theme from the first post. Use that theme for the Categories Icons. Try that and they'll be a bit bigger.
    Awesome, appreciate it as always!

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

than i have one question more .. i have only the psd for die springboard icons, but not for the categories. i downloadet this from the first page

its the same psd, you just need to use the categories action after the normal icon action.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Swex For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-04)

Z...the boot logo can't ever be changed unless you use pwnage tool on your crummy mac;-) lol but seriously yeah that's the only way. It sucks you can't theme it or use logome from cydia doesn't work anymore. It's a flashed image into the system. Btw...on the red color overlay...you sure you don't pick a specific red for making those red carbon icons?

Edit: and when I said pwnage tool to change the boot logo it's when you are building a custom ipsw to restore to in iTunes from pwnage tool. That's what it'll involve. IMO not worth restoring your phone and setting everything back up just for a 10 second shot of the boot logo lol.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-04 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Z...the boot logo can't ever be changed unless you use pwnage tool on your crummy mac;-) lol but seriously yeah that's the only way. It sucks you can't theme it or use logome from cydia doesn't work anymore. It's a flashed image into the system. Btw...on the red color overlay...you sure you don't pick a specific red for making those red carbon icons?

Edit: and when I said pwnage tool to change the boot logo it's when you are building a custom ipsw to restore to in iTunes from pwnage tool. That's what it'll involve. IMO not worth restoring your phone and setting everything back up just for a 10 second shot of the boot logo lol.
    Good to know about the boot logo. Thanks... Are your reds looking different? Try Color Dodge insted of Color... See if that looks correct.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swex View Post
    its the same psd, you just need to use the categories action after the normal icon action.
    sorry, i mean, i have only the springboard icons action, the cat. action is missing

So in the 'normal' tab pick color dodge instead of color? Should i do that for the blue ones too when making them? I made actions for each color. I'll remake the red action but should I remake the blue action too? Lmk if blue needs color dodge as well.

So in the 'normal' tab pick color dodge instead of color? Should i do that for the blue ones too when making them? I made actions for each color. I'll remake the red action but should I remake the blue action too? Lmk if blue needs color dodge as well.
    I'll have to wait. Cant remember... lmao.. Let me find out tonight... Don't you have some homework to do?

Quote Originally Posted by CROW1973 View Post
    sorry, i mean, i have only the springboard icons action, the cat. action is missing
    download the new action set on the very bottom of the first post. Watch the icon video on the first post to for use.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-04 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-04)

Can someone post a zip of "It's Alive"? Media fire is blocked at work.

Thanks

I have a test I have to take (take-home) actually that's due later! Rofl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    download the new action set on the very bottom of the first post. Watch the icon video on the first post to for use.
    thank you! i dont see the attached files
    now i have both actions

**edit**
    all done. im soooo happy!!!

***edit***
    if someone needs help to create icons, then I'll help (or i try it)
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-04 at 07:40 PM.

wheres the red preview at man? lol its not showing up anymore and i was trying to match mine to what color you got.

wheres the red preview at man? lol its not showing up anymore and i was trying to match mine to what color you got.
    Image shack? idk... lol Maybe it'll show up soon. Wacky

hey...on another note...do you still have those carbon icons (no color hue to them) that i sent u and they were transparent and you had to make them solid so you could add the color hue to em? i'd like them or know how to make my transparent ones solid so the color thing will work w/them. =) Thanks!

this is all image shack says btw, "503 Service Unavailable
    No server is available to handle this request. "

Z...i have 38 loading screens for other non-stock apps i'm going to do using the blue loading psd that I was supplied That psd is correct, correct?
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-04 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey...on another note...do you still have those carbon icons (no color hue to them) that i sent u and they were transparent and you had to make them solid so you could add the color hue to em? i'd like them or know how to make my transparent ones solid so the color thing will work w/them. =) Thanks!

this is all image shack says btw, "503 Service Unavailable
    No server is available to handle this request. "

Z...i have 38 loading screens for other non-stock apps i'm going to do using the blue loading psd that I was supplied That psd is correct, correct?
    The blue is good. Not the red for the loading screens

Wait maybe not. Cant remember what one you have. Best wait till i get home tonight

i know you sent me one that was really bright, then you sent a 2nd one and said you fixed it to match the springboard and lockscreens. so you sent me a total of 2 blue loading screen psds....the 2nd one is what i'm using.

here's one lockscreen w/the psd you gave me:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

Update and plan...
    Plan is to be complete with the 3 pack limited themes by Saturday and release Sunday.

Tonight to to list..

Black - categories loading screens

Blue - UIpopup, Status Bar and some loading screens.

Red - UIpopup, Status Bar, Pressed keys for passcode, dialer, calc... (I hope) some UI color changes.

Thursday

Blue - complete loading screens

Red - complete UI changes ( I hope )

Friday

Red - Loading screens and final testing

Saturday

Test and make changes if needed

Sunday

REALEASE

PS- looks correct to me rookie... If it matches the page titles use it or wait till tonight.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

CROW1973 (2009-11-04), czekow (2009-11-05), iphonerookie (2009-11-04)

looks good to me...i have 10 out of 38 loading screens done for blue already=) if you care to email me the red PSD i'll do the same ones in red for you if you are done w/the psd. Then when i'm done all 38 loading screens i have in both red and blue, i'll .rar them up in two separate folders and email them to you (you can do the releasing since the blue/red are your add ons to the theme=))

Thanks

my own icons!

i will edit all times this post when i have new icons

- Rat On Run
    - Titanic
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-05 at 07:49 PM.

23 down.....15 to go (for blue that is lol)

done the blue loading screens=)...i made an action so all i have to do is copy and paste the original black carbon loading screen over top the entire blue carbon loading screen psd, run the action, and bam....it's done=)
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-04 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 107 of 325 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast