Page 105 of 325 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Well, I'm at work, but I'm not getting any work done because I'm trying to get a battery to work lol.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-04)

^ good! lol...keep up the good important work...iPhone modding=) haha!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^^Yup, it's what I do at work all day too. lol even had to install photo shop and AIM on the work 'puter. lmao

I'm on a government computer, so all the administrative rights are with a contracted company. I wish I could install, it would make my life easier if I had wifi too lol. I have to sit here and code in mobile terminal and respring every time I make a change, very time consuming.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

gosh lol...wait til ya get home!

thread is dead tonight. This doesn't have to do w/the theme....but maybe someone may be interested w/the release of black sn0w today...i've made a black sn0w carrier logo:

if interested and you want it, let me know and i'll give it...i dont want to post a .rar for it since this isn't my theme and this has really nothing to do with it...i just wanted an excuse to bump this thread up again lol=) Z where are you tonight bro?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-04 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Working on the two themes. Sorry... Want to get a lot done and focus... So does this mean I can get a 3gs?

yes you can! BUT....for now everytime you respring or turn off the phone or if it dies...you have to connect it to the computer and run blackra1n again ROFL!!! and for the two of us bro....that would be a PAIN IN THE *****!!!!!!!! forget the 3GS in my opinion until they fix that problem lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Working on the two themes. Sorry... Want to get a lot done and focus... So does this mean I can get a 3gs?
    Yes, only if I get one too. But if was built after week 40, you may have to tether if you need to re-boot. ((that ain't gonna work for you bubba as much as you boot.........................

updated, thanks Bo for the flake=):

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview2.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-04)

Thanks

^ you are so welcome. Post it in the black thread and put it up on Cydia too, but first rar it up for me.....................

hey Z...what version of CS4 do you have? CS4 Extended v11.0? im gonna update my CS3.

Extended... I have cs3 at home and cs4 at work... Photoshop files made in cs4 will open in all cs versions. Only illustrator has issues but then you can save in older versions. No update from me. LOL I should have some teasers in about an hour. Just cause it's fun. LOL

*drum roll* without any further waiting...i present to you....Z's limited edition Blue & Red Carbon previews..................(c'mon Z....NOW! ROFL!)...

Preview of limited edition run. The easy access Black theme will be a complete master. The Blue and Red will be slave and needed to be placed above the Black master in winterboard. Blue and Red will come complete with matching loading screens and new slide to unlocks. Lockscreen will not have my logo on it. Unless someone wants it, lol...

Red will have a few extra surprises. hehehehe Anyway some eye candy for ya.

Black

Blue

Red

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

BatFan (2009-11-05), iphonerookie (2009-11-04)

BOOOOYA!!!! that's hot man! Badf'ing arse!!!!=) love the lockscreen slider how the groove for it looks like its burning in blue and red=) niiiice work, can't wait to get it on my pos 3G=)

I seem to have solved how to create the icons - I now have about 30 or so done. I'll post them up when I resolved a couple things. Still loads more to do...

One issue I am stuck with is the naming convention. There are a few apps I just cannot get to display properly. Where is the definitive place to get the name from? I think I've tried everything sensible. A few (free) apps that are causing me problems are news apps - Telegraph, Independent, Sky Sports Football, ECB Cricket. There are a few others such as News Fuse and Galcon Labs, I've listed the free ones in case anybody fancies downloading the specific apps to see.

Again, any help gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Preview of limited edition run. The easy access Black theme will be a complete mast....
    I hate teasers, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!

Wow why didnt i look at this before LOL

I recently got away from inavs and themes with numerous pages and gone for one page themes useing catergories but this......... nice!

Quick question as im at work , how many catergorie folders are there and what are they called?

Also does the home pages have room for phone/messages/im+/email and maybe facebook , screenshots dont really make it clear , this looks a awsome theme i may just have to go back to this style lol!

BTW im lost , is there now differant coloured themes basewd on this? or they still planned/wip?

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

wooow .. the blue is soooo nice !! i want it! i need it!

Z lmk when u want me to start the loading screens for all the ones I already did only in blue and red. Also have to make sure I have the right color matchin. Psds...so lmk with that;-) ttys bro great work!

Page 105 of 325 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast