Page 103 of 325 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    enter the country insted of the zip like noted in the configureme.js

I'm making a red tweak alone side the blue. So yes there will be a red tweak. Once I get done with all the new loading screens I'll release both the red and blue tweak. Again please note that the dock icon psd will not be released. These icons were made from scratch and involved many layers filters and effects... So much I'll never remember the combination to have new icons look the same. These are one off dock icons.

Listen to Rookie... lmao... I would almost bet that making a reverse action would be a bit of a pain to get it in the same position as the original.
    Sorry man, i changed this:

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Hamburg, Germany" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

//

and become an error?

THX
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

here is a video i made to show you how to add the location and the code to the configureme.js file.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpvmEocvew"][/ame]
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-11-03), CROW1973 (2009-11-06), czekow (2009-11-03), zausser (2009-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by rjelwood View Post
    If anyone wants the tap lockscreen icon in blue I made a personal copy... at least untill Zausser releases another... Great job again sir!

I want it! I'm tested and renamed the page0.png in bottombarknobgray.png and copy this file to \Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI but now i can only slide and not tab to unlock. crazy

@ ibnyaffa ... thanks man that was the "golden Information"

THX czekow
    Last edited by czekow; 2009-11-03 at 12:59 PM.
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    weather widget on lockscreen:

thanks SS!

Z...the blue lockscreen needs to have the C in Carbon's reflection in the dock blue
    No problem man
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Default Icon / Photoshop Help
    Hi all.

I have quite a lot of icons that I want to create and then post up here for others to use / add to the icon pack. I need a little help to get me started. I have created a couple of icons but the reflection drops too far compared with the other icons. I suspect that this is due to changing the gradient. I'm using a windows version of CS4 at work but have no idea how to set the gradient properly - or even if that is the real problem.
    Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

As a quick aside, I have also noticed that some of the icons I orginally wanted are in the pack but the names are quite right for me. I suspect that this might be due to diffences in the application name for UK v US. Can anyone confirm?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Make sure your foreground and background colors are set to black. watch you video on the first post of this thread for help.

Thanks zausser, I'll try that. I watched the video but I've obviously missed a bit. Extra thanks for a great theme!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TaG51 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by TaG51 View Post
    Thanks zausser, I'll try that. I watched the video but I've obviously missed a bit. Extra thanks for a great theme!
    No biggie.. If you still have trouble after that Just let us know. We'll get you rolling!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

just want to say thank you to SS for the fast help with the widget tweak...
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibnyaffa For This Useful Post:

supershags2005 (2009-11-05), zausser (2009-11-03)

SS... Does the lock widget pull info from yahoo? And did ya figure our the battery thing not showing because of the widget?

Quote Originally Posted by czekow View Post
    I want it! I'm tested and renamed the page0.png in bottombarknobgray.png and copy this file to Bundlescom.apple.TelephonyUI but now i can only slide and not tab to unlock. crazy

@ ibnyaffa ... thanks man that was the "golden Information"

THX czekow
    You shouldn't have to rename it... just backup the original then copy the new one into the TelephonyUI bundle folder....respring and viola

I would check to see if you still have the "Glow Slide" theme still activated in WB... maybe thats the problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone CROW1973's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a problem with die *psd for the icons
    maybe i have the false language in photoshop? i work in german

i have:
    layer 1 copy (Ebene 1 Kopie)
    layer 1 (Ebene 1)

better u show this video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNeiQ43kzfc]YouTube - iSatin Icon psd false[/ame]

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CROW1973 View Post
    i have a problem with die *psd for the icons
    maybe i have the false language in photoshop? i work in german

i have:
    layer 1 copy (Ebene 1 Kopie)
    layer 1 (Ebene 1)

better u show this video:
    YouTube - iSatin Icon psd false
    There is a video in the first post that will explain how to make icons, have you watched that?

Thanks

oh .. no just a moment

**edit**
    ok, i do it without export at the end, but look the reflection of the icon .. its not normal? its to big .. i have "black to transparent"
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-03 at 09:10 PM.

Does anyone have a file for the Charge screen of Carbon. I would like to swap the iSatin for the Carbon screen. Also, where do I put the file. I have access to the root folder via Disk Aid.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

oh .. no just a moment

**edit**
    ok, i do it without export at the end, but look the reflection of the icon .. its not normal? its to big .. i have "black to transparent"
    You want your background and foreground to be Black, and that should fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by crupp View Post
    Does anyone have a file for the Charge screen of Carbon. I would like to swap the iSatin for the Carbon screen. Also, where do I put the file. I have access to the root folder via Disk Aid.

Thanks.
    Should be in the first post of the thread. If your speaking of loading screens, just drag them into the themes main root folder.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-03 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-03)

Thanks

i have both colors black

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    You want your background and foreground to be Black, and that should fix the issue.

Should be in the first post of the thread. If your speaking of loading screens, just drag them into the themes main root folder.
    Yea, my company blocks that site. I am looking to swap out the isatin charge screen with the Carbon battery charging screen

oh .. no just a moment

**edit**
    Are your foreground and background color set to black? If not give that a try.

I need to read before I post!!! Sorry... So all your settings are correct. Is the layer you move in called Layer 1?

Thanks

i have "black to transparent", both colors are black. my screenshot is named "Layer 1" and the position is under glare

Page 103 of 325 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast