Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iFunk

Default [Preview] iFunk v2.0
    Hey guys, this is my first theme created from scratch. Still working on it, but thought i'd check to see if anyone liked it. Made some changes to the "Home" page, also finished up some more icons, got about 100 so far. This uses SpringJumps, iBlank, Categories, and 5-Column if you want. You can set it up with any icon on the page to be your Category for more apps if you have more that won't fit on the page. The dock is all springjumps, so of course you can slide or jump from page to page.

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK, just curious if anyone has any more new ideas to add to it?

Thanks
    Captain McFunk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme1web.png   -theme2web.png   -theme3web.png   -theme4web.png   -theme5web.png   -theme6web.png  
    Last edited by Captain McFunk; 2009-08-28 at 07:21 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain McFunk For This Useful Post:

DutchessMaster (2009-08-24), jayteez (2009-08-29), jbboiarsky (2009-08-29), vish4488 (2009-09-12)

looks good! different

tttop to gather more opinions!

Looking Good.. Take a look in the .plist file in your theme. (if you have one) you can edit and with some trial and error you'll get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Looking Good.. Take a look in the .plist file in your theme. (if you have one) you can edit and with some trial and error you'll get what you want.
    Yeah, definitely still new at this, so idk what that is. Are there any tutorials for help? I've looked through the forum but can't seem to come across anything really.

updating with more pics of more pages and the battery icon made for this. needle moves around the circle as it charges.
    Last edited by Captain McFunk; 2009-08-23 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah the info.plist file is tricky to work with... I looked at a few other themes to see what they had and then used bits and pieces to set up my own theme iGLASSIFY (Just Released, check it out)... it was especially useful for messing with the calendar icon.

BTW.. i bump ur post, u bump mine... thanx

oooh, looks pretty

too the top for more thoughts and opinions!

updated with v2.0! New background, no rainbow, unless someone wants it, redid the home page!

Looking clean, I like it.
    Try to make a slider for lockscreen.
    Last edited by Late_Nights; 2009-08-29 at 12:16 AM.

i like it.

looks great. nice work

when can iFunk come out to play ?

Different indeed. Can't wait