Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iNav Elegance (Again)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Default [Preview] iNav Elegance (Again)
    !!!
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-08-22 at 12:02 PM.
    Twitter: @reecouk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

jayk31 (2009-08-21), zevs85 (2009-10-22)

god damn awesome man

any chance of a true colour style?

indeed this is clean. suby and i also suffered the loss of a theme due to us BOTH having computer crashes so we know how you feel. keep up the good work man. its nice to see some other people making real themes. you may want to start theming the UI a little more though. youve got springboard concepts down pretty good
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stelliejames View Post
    god damn awesome man

any chance of a true colour style?

It will come in a choice of colors.

oh this looks pretty cool

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

iphone5880 (2009-08-21)

when did alpha testing your themes become a required chargeable action?

Uh, no. And that's an honest question. If you don't have a decent answer, keep your brilliant comments to yourself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilblackgirl View Post
    when did alpha testing your themes become a required chargeable action?
    When I decided it to be!!! If people dont want to donate then they can wait until the theme comes out. Easy as that really!!! A donation is something people do to show support and is up to the individual!! Some people see that alot of work goes into theme's and when they are released, the work dosent stop there. people request icons and support and its impossible for me to be doing that as well as have a full time job, and spend time with my family. So when people donate, it gives me more time to support people who have supported me. So in other words donations keep me going, but believe me when people stop donating I will still be doing theme's for FREE as I have done all along.

Try and say somthing constructive if you reply. But with a name like that, I cant really see that being the case.
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-08-20 at 05:42 PM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

dmbsituation (2009-08-20), jason_wehrwein (2009-08-21), koula (2009-08-20), mzkaye729 (2009-08-20), victorliao (2009-08-20)

Again, it was a simple question, not a shot at you or your theme.

For the record, I think you are an incredibly talented author, Reeco. Not only graphically, but technically as well. In my mind, you authored the change in themes from basic icon replacement to screen jumps and gorgeous layouts.

If you're juggling a full time job and a family why are you trying to support more than one theme at a time? You've been here long enough to know that a theme of this magnitude (much less, 2 or 3 themes like this) will build thousands of posts and pages full of requests and problems and take up a huge amount of your time.

I just found it interesting that at the top of each of your theme introductions was the requisite "if you want to test my theme for me, click the link to give me money" comment. Maybe it's just the way you word the donation request that struck me as expectant. You've got enough fanbois here that will readily give you money for anything you put out.

I also find it humorous that you quote yourself in your sig.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilblackgirl View Post
    Again, it was a simple question, not a shot at you or your theme.

For the record, I think you are an incredibly talented author, Reeco. Not only graphically, but technically as well. In my mind, you authored the change in themes from basic icon replacement to screen jumps and gorgeous layouts.

If you're juggling a full time job and a family why are you trying to support more than one theme at a time? You've been here long enough to know that a theme of this magnitude (much less, 2 or 3 themes like this) will build thousands of posts and pages full of requests and problems and take up a huge amount of your time.

I just found it interesting that at the top of each of your theme introductions was the requisite "if you want to test my theme for me, click the link to give me money" comment. Maybe it's just the way you word the donation request that struck me as expectant. You've got enough fanbois here that will readily give you money for anything you put out.

I also find it humorous that you quote yourself in your sig.
    Point taken. And the quote is from my webdesigns which I think is basis for every design people do. I just believe that if you havent got the vision to put somthing creative on paper, then the design is nothing.

Nice, I was really digging this theme before it got pulled before. One thing you might think about are having more versatile categories on the left. I feel like having a category that only has one app like email or texts while others have more apps than will fit in the window like apps and games is a little inefficient. So that's my two cents. I also think sliding through 7 pages may be cumbersome without spring jumps if your phone is a little laggy like mine. Cool beans, very excited to see a beta of this.

Hey reeco where are the other themes that you talk about when we donate? The ones that the public doesn't get to see or use?

Thanks

Im glad to see this back again . Keep up the awesome work!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I thought you said you were going to work on an windows-base theme!

Anyways, glad you are bringing this back. I always thought this theme looked sexy.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I thought you said you were going to work on an windows-base theme!

Anyways, glad you are bringing this back. I always thought this theme looked sexy.
    I prob will, this is just an extra one for you guys. and it dosent really demand much work. So i'll get it out anyway

I like how this one looks. And its great for those "Portrait only" members who dont really like landscape usage. I will probably use this one myself every so often when its released.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you could make a portrait version of iConcept too.......that would be f'n sweet!!

-Compnerd88

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Reeco if we have already donated and are currently a beta tester for iConcept will we need to re-donate to become a beta tester for this?

Also, could you post a screenshot of what this may look like in different colors? Considering donating. If I wanted to change up some categories, would you help me do that if I donated?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast