Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iNav Elegance (Again)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    Reeco if we have already donated and are currently a beta tester for iConcept will we need to re-donate to become a beta tester for this?
    Every person that has donated will get ALL of my theme's and future themes, so there's no need to redonate. you have already showed your support enough by donating the first time. If people redonate they will have it rejected.

Twitter: @reecouk

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Every person that has donated will get ALL of my theme's and future themes, so there's no need to redonate. you have already showed your support enough by donating the first time. If people redonate they will have it rejected.

sweet! Hey Reeco, have you thought about using Bosspaper in any of your new themes?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    please, PLEASE, PLEASE, release an iPod touch version. This theme is so damned sexy.or at least release to PSD and some alt wallpapers so that we can make our own ipod versions.

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    When I decided it to be!!! If people dont want to donate then they can wait until the theme comes out. Easy as that really!!! A donation is something people do to show support and is up to the individual!! Some people see that alot of work goes into theme's and when they are released, the work dosent stop there. people request icons and support and its impossible for me to be doing that as well as have a full time job, and spend time with my family. So when people donate, it gives me more time to support people who have supported me. So in other words donations keep me going, but believe me when people stop donating I will still be doing theme's for FREE as I have done all along.

Try and say somthing constructive if you reply. But with a name like that, I cant really see that being the case.

Now that my friends is classic!

Just wondering what happened to this theme??? I would have learned how to SSH and everything...just to get this working on my iphone
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Is this dead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12