Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Wallpapers Theme

Default Cydia Wallpapers Theme
    Hey Guys, I have just released another theme in cydia a couple days ago called: "Cydia Wallpapers Theme"
    What it does is change the background wallpaper of any major UI (User Interface) to 1 of 8 selectable beautiful HD apple wallpapers in winterboard.
    Hope you guys like it
    DISCLAIMER:
    **THE IMAGES/WALLPAPERS IN THIS THEME ARE NOT MINE, THEY ARE OF RIGHTS TO THIER OWNERS**
    Heres the link to the creator of one of the wallpapers: http://modmyi.com/forums/members/sparkygate.html
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CeRTiiFieD; 2009-09-03 at 04:09 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CeRTiiFieD For This Useful Post:

Late_Nights (2009-08-20)

thanks!

while this is really nice, since cydia's fairly bland, wouldn't this slow cydia down even more? I mean startup already takes forever to load, so wouldn't this just cause it to slow it down even more?

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here

Quote Originally Posted by Waylonzzz View Post
    while this is really nice, since cydia's fairly bland, wouldn't this slow cydia down even more? I mean startup already takes forever to load, so wouldn't this just cause it to slow it down even more?
    no it wont, it depends on how much space it takes up. Seeing how each wallpaper is only around 200 kb, it doesnt really phase it at all. I actually think it would help the performace a bit because the amount of the default repeating small grey pinstripes that are originally used will actually take more space...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    again i would appreciate some credit or at least a PM/ email before posting up some of my images...

When i preview a file to dl i still see the pinstripe in the background

Quote Originally Posted by sparkygate View Post
    again i would appreciate some credit or at least a PM/ email before posting up some of my images...
    what images are yours??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CeRTiiFieD For This Useful Post:

iMister (2009-08-20)

This looks good, PM sent

says invalid attachment.....
    Last edited by iMister; 2009-08-20 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try it again. thats because i deleted it because i had to edit some things...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CeRTiiFieD View Post
    what images are yours??
    hmmm have a look here and you can see which ones are mine
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...system-v2.html

Quote Originally Posted by sparkygate View Post
    hmmm have a look here and you can see which ones are mine
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...system-v2.html
    Well yea i know, i already told you im sorry about that. I also made an updated version already taking out your wallpaper and made a disclaimer about who made the wallpapers. For some reason they already processed the update in cydia but didnt change anything at all, not even the description. Im gonna try and make more updates and contact Saurik but in the mean time, i already said i apologize.