Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Sense

Default [PREVIEW] Sense
    This theme was started as a personal project, but after many people filling my inbox for a download link I thought I may as well release it. As of right now, it's about 90% done. Just need to skin the rest of the button bars, status bars, and headers and it'll be ready for a release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hm.png   -ipod.png   -ph.png   -saf.png   -calc.png  
    Last edited by eternalza; 2009-08-19 at 10:07 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eternalza For This Useful Post:

Cryto (2009-08-20), Hulyzez (2009-08-25), nostawydoc (2009-08-26), Reign528 (2009-08-24)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

looks like a copy of iVillain

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Your point? iVillian is a skin to look like sense ui which was released on the htc hero.

Thanks

i like the safari and calc skin
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Lockscreen pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0092.png  

Nice! please try to get this up to cydia when you are done

dude give some credit to the real makers of this and anywayssss the music widget doesnt even work right...so wats the point in just looking at a wallaper of a pic :S

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

iphone5880 (2009-08-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    dude give some credit to the real makers of this and anywayssss the music widget doesnt even work right...so wats the point in just looking at a wallaper of a pic :S
    Its one of the better themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    It is iVillain, but everything is skinned.

looks really nice.

btw, mind sharing the dock background? ty

this is more than a background image. it has working clock and weather widgets and a great lockscreen. i've had the privilege of getting a few files from eternalza and it's an AMAZING theme. I cannot wait until it's complete and i can have a completed Sense UI...

@eternalza I sent you a PM with my email so whenever you can. :-D thanks

Thanks

Will There Be A iPod Touch 2g Version

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    anyone know where i can get the weather widgets? love the theme, I have ivillian installed but prefer this weather...

Quote Originally Posted by Nellis View Post
    anyone know where i can get the weather widgets? love the theme, I have ivillian installed but prefer this weather...
    You can't get this one. My work seems unappreciated so it's going to around 20 testers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

looks good but hum it's my widget this no ??
    real weatherWidget HTC HERO by ~besnath on deviantARTi have submitted this widget the July 19 2009 if you inspired by my widget or if it's mine credit my work i ask no more.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besnath For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-08-23), PlatoTheForms (2009-08-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^lol uh-oh

Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    looks good but hum it's my widget this no ??
    real weatherWidget HTC HERO by ~besnath on deviantARTi have submitted this widget the July 19 2009 if you inspired by my widget or if it's mine credit my work i ask no more.
    I did use yours as a base just for the weather widget and would have gave credit if it was indeed released, but it wasn't. It wasn't only your work though, I was using digital clock widget for the lockscreen as well. There was clear lockscreens, tap to unlocks, and of course HTC to credit. This was going to be included in the realease thread. It's also considered my work too because of the fact that I also put in days upon days in order to make this 100% perfect. I wouldn't consider it just a mod because I added numerous elements that aren't present in any other Sense themes that are out now and the fact that the widget itself is not part of the theme to allow the use of various clocks from Sense. I'll actually give the theme to you if you want it.

As for the pages 0 and 2 being useless, you can easily delete the png images and I also was going to include alternate icons and tutorials in order to make it pretty user-friendly. Thats why I make a readme noting such things as testers of miniONE have noticed.
    Last edited by eternalza; 2009-08-24 at 12:11 AM.

First, I thank eternalza for PMing me the file. It is amazing, truly amazing. It is really well skinned, and thorough. I really did like the two clocks attached

BTW, Don't ask for the files, I can't and won't release them.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    I did use yours as a base just for the weather widget and would have gave credit if it was indeed released, but it wasn't. It wasn't only your work though, I was using digital clock widget for the lockscreen as well. There was clear lockscreens, tap to unlocks, and of course HTC to credit. This was going to be included in the realease thread. It's also considered my work too because of the fact that I also put in days upon days in order to make this 100% perfect. I wouldn't consider it just a mod because I added numerous elements that aren't present in any other Sense themes that are out now and the fact that the widget itself is not part of the theme to allow the use of various clocks from Sense. I'll actually give the theme to you if you want it.

As for the pages 0 and 2 being useless, you can easily delete the png images and I also was going to include alternate icons and tutorials in order to make it pretty user-friendly. Thats why I make a readme noting such things as testers of miniONE have noticed.
    "added numerous elements" ???? which i'm curious to see that and i speak of the weather/clcok widget on springboard lockscreen i don't care. but i don't see any difference with other htc theme, it's just another iVilain .

eternalza dont get discourage or mind some of these trolls. Ur theme is badass... It sucks that some ppl have to ruin GREAT things for everyone else. I really hope we all get a chance to use it. I would have LOOOVE to been a tester... Maybe we all shouldnt be punished my the few that dont appreciate ur work?

hey eternalza, the flipclock attached only shows Paramount, at 70 degrees. I checked the configureme.js, but I couldn't change it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast