Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Sense

  1. #21
    close this thread...this is rediculous

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

    Carrbone (2009-09-25)

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    "added numerous elements" ???? which i'm curious to see that and i speak of the weather/clcok widget on springboard lockscreen i don't care. but i don't see any difference with other htc theme, it's just another iVilain .
    You can't see the difference in a couple screenshots... not suprising. Ignore the fact that I use actual sense images and realigned everything on all the widgets in order to make it the best sense theme out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    close this thread...this is rediculous
    Didn't need you to tell me that. Requesting Close.
    Last edited by eternalza; 2009-08-24 at 07:33 PM.

  4. #23
    Don't close the thread. I want to download this theme when it's done. This is the best and most perfect htc sense theme to date. If this thread is going to be closed, can you email the download link. I've been waiting for someone to perfect this theme?

  5. #24
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Raptors +1 this thread is ridiculous like this author.
    you have just photoshoped some picture on google that's all you are not created but i respect if some people wants this ....

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalza View Post
    You can't get this one. My work seems unappreciated so it's going to around 20 testers.
    lol - its okay to be inspired by other works but seems like you are on that thin red line of originality

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    close this thread...this is rediculous
    +1
    Last edited by silent1643; 2009-08-24 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    wtf, dont clos i want this theme. OR Besnath finish yours i want it.

  8. #27
    yo wtf dont close this thread i want this theme too. Come on. At least upload it so I can check it out.... STOP HATING damn.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    Raptors +1 this thread is ridiculous like this author.
    you have just photoshoped some picture on google that's all you are not created but i respect if some people wants this ....
    Okay, this is where I draw the line. I was able to shrug off your lame a** arguments before, but how dare you insult me? Who do you think you are? Who photoshoped a picture on google? I didn't, I used actual images from the sense os which is honestly you should have done because the icons are crap, number fonts are wrong, placement of your icons are off, weather widget isn't put where it should, and honestly, I'm light years away from you when it comes to photoshop. One more thing, do you use auto-translators?

    Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    lol - its okay to be inspired by other works but seems like you are on that thin red line of originality :



    +1
    No one is being original here actually, making a sense skin is pretty much the complete opposite.

  10. #29
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    blablabla,
    One more thing, do you use auto-translators?
    be careful don't be racist because i'm french then you was the most ridiculous guys of this forum.
    i insult not you just i say that your work is ridiculious that's all because you have created nothing but if you not admitted some "critisisme" stop your job.
    UIpageindicator such as in your screenshot ? impossible widget on each page of springboard impossible.
    and mine first it's not mine it's ivilain (i credit always author )and i have a landscape theme so if you attack my job attack justiwalk haha .
    " weather widget isn't put where it should" you use the same than me...
    poor little child.
    Last edited by besnath; 2009-08-25 at 10:46 AM.

  11. #30
    This argument is funny.

    You two shouldn't fight. Instead, why don't you collaborate to make something even better than both of your themes combined?

    Besnath, you are the expert on HTML widgets (as you demonstrated with your multi-lockscreen thing)
    Eternalza, you are the Photoshop and graphics guy.

    If you worked together, you could easily create many cool and advanced widgets. One of the first things (i think) you should do is to create a Music Player widget, which can be controlled on the springboards (similar to the on in eternalza's theme)

  12. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Valence, France
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    One of the first things (i think) you should do is to create a Music Player widget, which can be controlled on the springboards (similar to the on in eternalza's theme)
    not bad i will see this .

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    blablabla,

    be careful don't be racist because i'm french then you was the most ridiculous guys of this forum.
    i insult not you just i say that your work is ridiculious that's all because you have created nothing but if you not admitted some "critisisme" stop your job.
    UIpageindicator such as in your screenshot ? impossible widget on each page of springboard impossible.
    and mine first it's not mine it's ivilain (i credit always author )and i have a landscape theme so if you attack my job attack justiwalk haha .
    " weather widget isn't put where it should" you use the same than me...
    poor little child.
    Thats not being racist... You in fact did say the author, me, was ridiculous which is an insult. Did not get what you said after that. I'm having a pretty hard time understanding what you say man, your weather widget is a few pixels lower than it should be and the text positioning, font, and size are all wrong. Poor little child? You don't even know anything about me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    This argument is funny.

    You two shouldn't fight. Instead, why don't you collaborate to make something even better than both of your themes combined?

    Besnath, you are the expert on HTML widgets (as you demonstrated with your multi-lockscreen thing)
    Eternalza, you are the Photoshop and graphics guy.

    If you worked together, you could easily create many cool and advanced widgets. One of the first things (i think) you should do is to create a Music Player widget, which can be controlled on the springboards (similar to the on in eternalza's theme)
    If it were up to me, there would be no arguments. They're the ones that just for some odd reason that wanted to flame me. Working together is totally out of the question. In fact, I decided to just go ahead and make my own flip clock and analog clock for my next version.
    Last edited by eternalza; 2009-08-25 at 08:24 PM.

  14. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalza
    If it were up to me, there would be no arguments. They're the ones that just for some odd reason that wanted to flame me. Working together is totally out of the question. In fact, I decided to just go ahead and make my own flip clock and analog clock for my next version.
    Well, if you need beta testers, I'm your guy.
    The theme you PM'ed me had an analog clock which i Love, but it's kinda small. Can you make it bigger?
    The flipclock looks amazing though.

    BTW, after pestering HTC for......3 1/2 months, I got a Hero review model from the UK.

    Sense FTW!

  15. #34
    I can't wait for the new theme to be released. I still also want this one too though. Any chance that I can get this one now until you create the next one?

  16. #35
    Do you have any idea on when it will be complete?

  17. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 44 Times in 27 Posts

    here is my page background. Just used the standard but made for the whole page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0601.png   -img_0600.png  

  18. #37
    ppl that are saying **** to the author....are huge as******...he made such a nice theme

  19. #38
    My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    738
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 138 Times in 86 Posts

    Please finish and release, looks awesome ........
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

    Smack That Thanks Button .........

  20. #39
    highly anticipating this. i was one of the hundreds that pm'd eternalza originally

    anyways, my current sense mock-up, since we seem to be sharing:
    -img_0005.png-img_0006.png

  21. #40
    well, this thread died.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •