Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Christ Lockscreen Beta

Default [PREVIEW] Christ Lockscreen Beta
    Alright, I'm working on this theme right now. There are two different types of sliders and two different backgrounds right now. What I need is feedback on the sliders and background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010-1-.png   -img_0011-1-.png   -img_0013-1-.png  
    Last edited by wongSlam; 2009-08-16 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Add Pic

Make the top and bottom transparent

Hmmm...you think so? Idk I personally think it would look a bit odd cause for the sliders, they have to have something to "hold" them sort of speak. But I'll give it a shot.

But how were the wallpapers? I made them all myself, so some feedback on em would be great!
    Last edited by wongSlam; 2009-08-16 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh the wallpaper looks great!! even though not my relegious beleifs...it looks very professional and well done great job

Alright I had some trouble getting the top bar removed, so I'll post the pic with just the bottom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0014-1-.png  

alright, thanks! I wasn't sure about the one that said iBelieve, but I like the one with the hands holding the earth

Any comment on the sliders?

Any other wallpaper suggestions would be welcome for those of you viewing this post!
    Last edited by wongSlam; 2009-08-16 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, very cool

I like the original versions, all of them. Hope to be able to test them soon enough.

Alright I will probably release it sometime today. I was going to post on cydia and charge some money, but I guess I'll wait for some people to download it on modmyi first. Any comment on the ibelieve wallpaper? I thought the background looked a bit plain

Quote Originally Posted by wongSlam View Post
    Alright I will probably release it sometime today. I was going to post on cydia and charge some money, but I guess I'll wait for some people to download it on modmyi first. Any comment on the ibelieve wallpaper? I thought the background looked a bit plain
    I really like the iBelieve wallpaper. Yes it is plain but sometimes plain is good, especially on something like this

K thx for the feedback. I will post this theme soon, but once 50 ppl download it I will take it off and put it on cydia to hopefully make some money off of it

Alright download link is up. Enjoy it!

Download

Edit: Download here
    Last edited by wongSlam; 2009-08-16 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wongSlam For This Useful Post:

XonX (2009-08-16)

Thanks a lot. Happy to be the 1st to test it.

Alright hope u like it! This is a beta theme, so I might add some more stuff beyond a lockscreen. Any other ideas about this theme are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by wongSlam View Post
    K thx for the feedback. I will post this theme soon, but once 50 ppl download it I will take it off and put it on cydia to hopefully make some money off of it
    [/URL]
    How very christian of you!

Lmfaooooooo yes how Cristian of u do u mean ur ganna put this in the cydia store?! Haha themes are free buddy and especially incomplete themes (just a lckscreen)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisco987 View Post
    How very christian of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Lmfaooooooo yes how Cristian of u do u mean ur ganna put this in the cydia store?! Haha themes are free buddy and especially incomplete themes (just a lckscreen)
    Get off his nuts, kids. It's his creation (as minimal as it may be) and if he wants to charge for it and see how it does on the Cydia Store, it's his decision.

'09's... *sigh*
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 2009-08-16 at 11:31 PM.
    Respect your elders.

yeah actually i just spoke with kyle. haha, looks like i'm going to have to make a full custom theme in order to charge any money. Well there's always donations...

Thanks

^Probably better that way. Good luck if you do decide to make the full theme...
    Respect your elders.

thx. Have to come up with an idea. Might make a theme based off of my glowing sliders lockscreen

Very nice background! I like the shadows on the ground. I would make the slider decal black w/o the oval box. It would be cool if you made icons for a winterboard using the thorned crown. you could always add a cross to replace the AT&T logo as well. Keep in mind; you could edit notes and someday text background.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast