Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard 3g Beta [Preview]

Quote Originally Posted by you make me laugh View Post
    No comment
    all widgets can be turned off seperately in BETA 2a (2G and 3G friendly)
    so this means it wont slow down that much on 3G as it is right now? been using beta 1c/1d for quiet a while and it eats a lot of memory. hope am right.

True but then his lock screen has another 3 widgets in it...so its not gonna change much....

Pear im going to ask you to stop promoting your theme in my topic..Next time you do i will be all over every board your in. Just giving you your warning.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-19 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    so this means it wont slow down that much on 3G as it is right now? been using beta 1c/1d for quiet a while and it eats a lot of memory. hope am right.
    I guess so.. go ask pear.... he will surely answer you if you write him an email...

@ofm05 your theme needs a lot of work...

Really I was just trying to give you some ideas.

.. LOL and I am not Pear (but who cares)

ofm theme is better than pear
    shut up
    geez u are so annoying please leave this thread if all your gonna do is impersonate pear or pears friend
    if he wantrs to speak
    tell him to speak himself
    u know what needs a lot of work?

your attitude

i got messed up on installing the theme towards the end and when i went back to try to fix it aka starting from scratch all my spring jumps were still invisible except the finder and dashboard ones how do i fix that?
    o and there should be a alternative clock widget like maybe something digital the one your using looks good but a lil bit awkward to me compared to the other ones (my opinion)

great looking theme, i just signed up to forum to jump on board the beta

threw 5 aussie dollars your way. i know our crappy dollar isnt worth much and would have sent more but i never use paypal and that was all way left hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    ofm theme is better than pear
    shut up
    geez u are so annoying please leave this thread if all your gonna do is impersonate pear or pears friend
    if he wantrs to speak
    tell him to speak himself
    u know what needs a lot of work?

your attitude
    who cares if I am annoying... as long as I play by the rules it's OK... right? That's the way things in this forum work!!!!... So who cares

Anyways... OFM05 copied a lot of stuff from pear's theme. Ofm is doing some nice work here, but he is by far not one of the top theme creators on here... I've seen a lot of nicer works on less complicated themes.

But ofm keep up the work...

Quote Originally Posted by you make me laugh View Post
    who cares if I am annoying... as long as I play by the rules it's OK... right? That's the way things in this forum work!!!!... So who cares

Anyways... OFM05 copied a lot of stuff from pear's theme. Ofm is doing some nice work here, but he is by far not one of the top theme creators on here... I've seen a lot of nicer works on less complicated themes.

But ofm keep up the work...
    who cares? his theme is still being developed for beta testing so comparisons are pointless.

Banned
    Thanks

hi people.. please stop ok??
    you make me laugh ... I don't need you to promote my stuff....

I have reasons why I do not want to show my stuff in this forum..... Thank you

No you guys stop
    if it wasn't for this guy known as you make me laugh then we'd all be merrily testing this GREAT theme
    and he is one of the top theme creators
    and ofm did build on pear phones work, who is a great theme creator too
    But ofm did it as a service to te theming world after the tradgedy with pear phone
    If u don't thinks he's a great theme creator or whatever oter **** ur gonna say
    Then don't say your opinion at all

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    i got messed up on installing the theme towards the end and when i went back to try to fix it aka starting from scratch all my spring jumps were still invisible except the finder and dashboard ones how do i fix that?
    o and there should be a alternative clock widget like maybe something digital the one your using looks good but a lil bit awkward to me compared to the other ones (my opinion)
    Are you using SBSettings or Boss Prefs? If so your going to have to unhide the springjumps. Also right now im working on a few Dashboard icons. Except i will be droping the widget for the time since we already have the clock on the status bar it will save this theme some RAM and also the battery wont die out so fast.

Just to give yall an idea...
    Right now my 3g phone is running with 35mb free and its has no slowdown.

Quote Originally Posted by rancho View Post
    great looking theme, i just signed up to forum to jump on board the beta

threw 5 aussie dollars your way. i know our crappy dollar isnt worth much and would have sent more but i never use paypal and that was all way left hehe.
    I will be sending the theme to you as soon as i get back my place.
    And thanks
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-19 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ofm05 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-08-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

looking good ofm
    still patiently waiting

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this leaked on another site :S nice work though, I love the design

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    Are you using SBSettings or Boss Prefs? If so your going to have to unhide the springjumps. Also right now im working on a few Dashboard icons. Except i will be droping the widget for the time since we already have the clock on the status bar it will save this theme some RAM and also the battery wont die out so fast.

Just to give yall an idea...
    Right now my 3g phone is running with 35mb free and its has no slowdown.

I will be sending the theme to you as soon as i get back my place.
    And thanks
    thanks mate, got it this morning. its been a frustrating day though! i had to restore my phone last night after i mucked around with lopeard, and i didnt have time to jailbreak before i went to work this morning. downloaded the ipsw and redsn0w, but for some reasons redsn0w crashes

going to be a slow afternoon till i get home and get cracking on this beta!

Yeah man i feel you redsn0w take about 3-5 trys for it to work for me.
    Well man good luck tomorrow if you need any help let me know.

ive tried on and off all day, no dice. very annoying.

odd too, because i only got this handset on sunday (replaced by apple ) and i jb it straight away and it worked fine first go. although that was on my home pc...

anyway, i had a look at the instructions, looks pretty straight forward. ill let you know if i encounter any problems installing or any bugs.

edit - oh god i need my eyes checked, i just realised ive been trying to use iphone2,1 instead of 1,2 all day. was wondering why the method was different.

hey dude, in the instructions it says install '5 row column springboard'. this needs a bit of clarification, because i assumed you just meant 'five-column springboard'. then i went to the source listed and tried 'fiveidock'. anyway it wasnt until i read back through this thread that i realised i needed sixdock + five-column springboard.
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-20 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm a little confused on the instructions. in your help pics, it shows the first page having about 6 columns going down (apps including 2 springjumps, mail, safari, messages, and ipod.) in the instructions, it says you only need the 5 Row Column SpringBoard...

Yeah sorry i made a mistake You will need 6row column from cydia you will need to add Cydia.touch-mania.com

Also Quick Update
    I have fix the issue with the drop down menu
    Also fixed the dock icons to look correct with the Badges
    Added a new file for icons so nomore looking for them on cydia.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-20 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast