Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard 3g Beta [Preview]

i thought u werent gonna finish dis one....... well nice looking updates tho... keep it up bro! =]

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    UPDATE

1st thing you will notice is the Status bar has been redone to look more like a real mac. 2nd thing you will notice that Stacks has been redone as well. I have a few more things to finish I am behind because of work. I been working over 47 hours lately. I hope to have this out either this coming week or the next. Sorry guys for the wait.

lookin good ofm
    im gonna downgrade to 3.0 and jailbreak then upgrade to 3.1 and jailbreak
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Finder update

Each sub-folder will hold up to 20 apps and i might add 2 more sub folders too thats 80 apps. Also fixed the finder icon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -finder1.png  

Just donated, can't wait for the theme.

i donated also, ofm05 sent u a pm, can't wait either

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Finder update

Each sub-folder will hold up to 20 apps and i might add 2 more sub folders too thats 80 apps. Also fixed the finder icon.

the finder shadow looks a tad too dark and compact to me, its in the right place but make it a little bit more spread out like 4 or 5 pixels in every direction and make it a little more transparent
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Im refunding yall money since im not done with this version yet. And i won't send out the old version since things have changed.

Im refunding yall money since im not done with this version yet. And i won't send out the old version since things have changed.
    what!!!!! that sucks, when can we expect a release or a chance to donate

^ That does suck, well at least i have the lite for now. btw the screenshots from above are neat. i'm diggin em.

I was liking the drop shadow so much that i made some of my own. Here are a couple of the pages on my itouch.

I'm lovin it. Makes me feel like a gazelle!
    Last edited by Mr_Artistik; 2009-10-06 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ew for the dock...
    Storm Shadow

if i may ask, how does one get the wifi to move to the right?

@aboe: everyone has there own taste I'm guessing 3d isnt ur type..

Yeah, people need to think before start trolling.
    I didn't tried it because I'm not using this theme, however I'm almost sure you can move the wi-fi by just making a larger transparent carrier image.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

FREZKEE (2009-10-06)

Thanks

@Artistik could i have some of those icons

@dennis sure send me a pm with your email

Sorry guys like I said I been super busy as of late I been getting home @ 2am

pm sent ofm05

So does this mean I will get my money back? I donated a month ago, and I not only got a chance to try your theme, (Due to confusing and unclear directions) but was forced to lose my jailbreak, which made me lose my PDAnet, which ultimately made me lose a lot of buisness. Im hoping that geohot comes out with his jailbreak soon, so maybe I can get back on track, and I WILL NOT be trying this theme again. It looks beautiful, but it's not worth the hell I have been through..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    when will this be relesed in cydia does anyone know?

mr artisitik, can i get the icons too?

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast