Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard 3g Beta [Preview]

Look much like pears super theme

helppp me please......... before i update my carrier settings, everything allright (status bar can be modified)... but, after i had updated my carrier settings via itunes, it can't be modified anymore!!!! I have changed Default_CARRIER_XXX and FSO_CARRIER_XXX in my carrier folder with the one in this theme folder, but it still don't change........... Can someone help mee please???

--SOLVED--
    (My updates carrier has different locate, it is in /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ not in system/library/carrier bundles...)
    Last edited by denisyasha; 2009-09-18 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks

when will there be an update for the theme

It will be a while like 2 weeks tops. Im redoing a lot of things on it.

ofm05, the problem I explained in an earlier post, is there any way I can undo what I done until I can donate to get this theme? I'm stuck with a dodgy lock screen and landscape status bar.

I SSH'd into my girlfriends iPhone to copy her files from the springboard.app and the lockscreen date formats but was unsuccessful in correcting them.

Any advice you might have would b very much appreciated!

Thank you.

I don't really know what problem you are having. Explain and I'll try to help u

u know this has been leaked on xse .com?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 3G [S] View Post
    ofm05, the problem I explained in an earlier post, is there any way I can undo what I done until I can donate to get this theme? I'm stuck with a dodgy lock screen and landscape status bar.

I SSH'd into my girlfriends iPhone to copy her files from the springboard.app and the lockscreen date formats but was unsuccessful in correcting them.

Any advice you might have would b very much appreciated!

Thank you.
    if you have ability to install it should know how to remove it properly if not dont dabble with stuff ur not sure off for you all i can advise is RESTORE only if u have ur on file mind if not dont restore
    Last edited by minig; 2009-09-19 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by minig View Post
    u know this has been leaked on xse .com?!

if you have ability to install it should know how to remove it properly if not dont dabble with stuff ur not sure off for you all i can advise is RESTORE only if u have ur on file mind if not dont restore

i guess the one you're referring in xsellize is the portrait version which is free.

Thanks for the suggestion 'minig', I do have a 3.0 ECID SHSH on file but a restore is really the last option!

ofm05 - I reversed my steps and got the springboard icons back to normal etc, but I am at a loss on how to get the lockscreen time and date back to how it should be originally and on how to get the status bar back to portrait. If I can achieve this, I'll be sorted!

I think my problems began because I didnt remove all the tweaks I had downloaded from Cydia, thats why the installation didn't go all to well!

ofm, how long does it take after donating for you to send the files?

Give me 20 mins

OFM05 ? here. I was wondering if this theme will work on an ipod touch 2g 3.0 I've been following this theme since your post earlier this month, could've even been last month, and i think its flipping great, i want it. If it will work on itouch I will donate asap. Thanks for the great work.

Download iPhoner ^

@Denisyasha
    how do you use every theme at once, you post on every single theme "can you make this icon?" "i need help with this"

LOL just wondering do you have 6 iphones?
    Last edited by victorliao; 2009-09-20 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Artistik View Post
    OFM05 ? here. I was wondering if this theme will work on an ipod touch 2g 3.0 I've been following this theme since your post earlier this month, could've even been last month, and i think its flipping great, i want it. If it will work on itouch I will donate asap. Thanks for the great work.
    It works if you install iphoner, of even without it, however you'll have a lot of icons without function at all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just realized this is my first post here but yeah

DONATION has been sent
    Last edited by dexterk20; 2009-09-21 at 04:58 AM.

Theme has been sent.

Im going to work on this theme 2mmorow after work. I plan to re-do it. With less web clips and easier icon placement like my portrait theme

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    Download iPhoner ^

@Denisyasha
    how do you use every theme at once, you post on every single theme "can you make this icon?" "i need help with this"

LOL just wondering do you have 6 iphones?
    I mixed some themes in my iphone, such as for main i use leopard, and for icons i use from another theme..

ofm,

This is the first time I have installed a landscape theme, and, overall I am quite impressed. There are a few things that I have noticed. FYI I have v4 you sent me yesterday on a 3GS.

- Badges are still portrait
    - On the 'File' menu, 'Preferences' is misspelled
    - Sometimes, the apple and battery icons initialize as portrait. A quick lock/unlock normally fixes this

This also doesn't work well with StatusNotifer and other programs that place icons in the status bar. I guess it is due to having a landscape status bar. The notification icons overlap with other icons. I would also love to have the other background images.
    Last edited by OctopusPrime; 2009-09-21 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    ofm,

This is the first time I have installed a landscape theme, and, overall I am quite impressed. There are a few things that I have noticed. FYI I have v4 you sent me the other day on a 3GS.

- Badges are still portrait
    - On the 'File' menu, 'Preferences' is misspelled
    - Sometimes, the apple and battery icons initialize as portrait. A quick lock/unlock normally fixes this

This also doesn't work well with StatusNotifer and other programs that place icons in the status bar. I guess it is due to having a landscape status bar. The notification icons overlap with other icons. I would also love to have the other background images.
    As far as the battery and Signal bar goes there is no way around having to lock and unlock to fix it at the moment. The StatusNotifer will be working in the next update also.

And for some reason I have been spelling (Preferences) wrong for the last month lol

Is there anyway to get landscape badges? Also, I wonder if there is a springboard mod/tweak that disables the scrolling animation when you move from page to page, or even disable changing altogether, forcing the use of the menu bars. With these types of themes, the pages should "snap" when they change, just like the springjumps effect.
    Last edited by OctopusPrime; 2009-09-21 at 06:00 PM.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast