Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard 3g Beta [Preview]

Thanks

i have a question that has probably been asked but i am too busy to search these pages, but will it be iPod Touch friendly?
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

THE NEW BETA HAS BEEN SENT TO EVERYONE
    PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS

I think I would have to make an iPod Toch version in order for it work, but since I have no idea how to do that at this moment, so Im going to have to say no. Maybe later down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    am from the philippines and i can't find my carrier bundle which is ph suncellular, how will i make it transparent and move my wifi signal bars to the right? thanks
    I will check my phone, but your best bet would be to ask someone else, but I will check and see.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-23 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i've had a blackout all morning, its been frustrating waiting for it to come back on so i can install new beta! preview looks awesome, very polished. just restoring my iphone now for a nice clean setup. will let you know how it goes.

still setting up, but ive got 8 row dock, but in the help pics it only has 6. anyone help a brother out?
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-23 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well im on my iphone right now but i dont know how u got 8 row dock. Download supreme prefrences again set the dock to six. That will fix it for sure.

I'm stuck at the "springjumps before" step, Page 1 is set up and I openSSH'd the springjumps before folder and restarted the springboard through checking and unchecking a thing in winterboard, but when it restarts the springjump shortcuts aren't there, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by mhines View Post
    I'm stuck at the "springjumps before" step, Page 1 is set up and I openSSH'd the springjumps before folder and restarted the springboard through checking and unchecking a thing in winterboard, but when it restarts the springjump shortcuts aren't there, any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    copy the folders within the springjumps before folder. if you copy the springjumps folder it wont work.

there's no files in the springjumps final folder....
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-23 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im sorry i was in a rush out. I'll send it when i get back. Did u fix the dock issue?

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    Im sorry i was in a rush out. I'll send it when i get back. Did u fix the dock issue?
    haven't tried yet, it's not a big issue. ive been busy creating some lovely psd files and icons for you for v1.3 have just emailed them through. enjoy.

edit. im just going to leave it as 8 row dock. i think it might be because i clean installed and didnt install preferences 3.0 because i cant use sbsettings if i do. ill just add another blank to put phone in the right spot and have the 2 0-springs overlap (theyre only there for trashcan return right?)

lol ****, i forgot to leave a blank on page 1 and now all the pages moved back 1. let that be a warning to the rest of you!
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-23 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey im about to resend the Beta with the correct instructions and files.
    Again im sorry for the mistake on my part.

Rancho check your email let me know if you got it yet. I just sent it off.

O yeah you will need supreme preferences 3.0 for 6 dock.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-23 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yep, got it ok. just setting up page 7 now.

no dice, transferred the new springjump shortcuts but it didnt add anything.

edit nevermind, resprung again and its ok.
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-23 at 07:05 AM.

Oh ok cool
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-23 at 07:10 AM.

installed and looking good

edit. and for anyone who wants to use sbsetting, dont install supreme 3.0. just use winterboard to hide the icon names and add an extra blank to dock to put phone in correct position.

its working perfect for me without supreme 3.0.

my take on the theme. i need a break from this, will do more later
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-23 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

that wallpaper is hot

Im using both SbSetting and Supreme Preferences they work well together.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-08-23 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

for real? i couldnt swipe across the top to open sbsettings when i had supreme on. anywho, ive got other stuff to do everything supreme does except 6 row dock, and i got around that anyway

i've rotated my icons for my stack. i dont have the knowledge to rotate calendar, but hopefully it will have a widget soon. i set up applications, games, tools and others categories with invisible icons (transparent 60x60) so my finder works too. i put a springjump for minimise too now i just need some apps to fill them all lol.

psd's dont have the icons for the bottom, but its all good for now. really stoked with how awesome this theme looks and works. this beta hasn't slowed my phone down at all (3g) whereas v1.1 slowed it down a bit, especially when opening messages app.

top work by ofm05 on this one.

oh and if anyone wants that edited 'open in finder' icon i can upload it when i get home.
    Last edited by rancho; 2009-08-24 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

and here is my version of you version lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0253.png  

new update has been sent to everyone email please check it out!!!

what do i need for this theme so i can prepare?

Just check your email

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ofm05 For This Useful Post:

victorliao (2009-08-23)

didnt get anything
    oh well
    i guess ill just have to wait and see eh? :]

Really? check your junk sometimes it comes up in there.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast