Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [concept] Get multiple widgets on multiple screens :O

Default [concept] Get multiple widgets on multiple screens :O
    The release of the HTC Hero has inspired many many people to clone its UI for the iPod touch. So far, there has been tremendous progress with the clock widget. One variation of this widget includes the weather widget on top of it (iVillain by justflikwalk), while other variations include only the analogue clock. If you have the analogue clock just mentioned, you most likely have no weather.
    BUT NO MORE!

I think that if we put the regular weather icon on another spring board page, and installed one of the 'liveweather' things (where it keeps your weather up to date on the icon itself) and modded the images and made them bigger, it would be a real time weather widget on the actual springboard!

Nifty concept? xp

EDIT: The liveweather thing is called WeatherIcon
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2009-08-11 at 06:23 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

me i can and i do it already
    first test with the lockscreen.

and on click on th little boy green:

and i started a wallpaper like in the same style more to come...

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by besnath View Post
    me i can and i do it already
    first test with the lockscreen.

and on click on th little boy green:

and i started a wallpaper like in the same style more to come...
    I think he's talking about having a springboard weathericon that overlaps the analog clock so that it appears to be a widget on a seperate page.

I WOULD, however, like to learn how you, besnath, did THAT on your lockscreen (pressing a button on the like screen to show the weather and time).
    #eli7e revived me

Green Apple
    Thanks

yes it's my lockscreen and all works perfectly but i apologize to you i don't understand, my widget it's a multiple widget but on the ONE page because the "per page html" are not include again in winterboard.
    for my widget wait a little i want to finish all good before to release it.(without donate hahaha cf pear-iphone....)

well, besnath, I would love to see a release, as it does look different and unique.

What I meant was that
    on Page0, there is simply the clock
    on Page1, there is an overlay to cover the clock, but on that page, there is weather.app with weathericon installed and modded.

we mod the images on weather icon so that they're bigger, and look like the Hero's....if its understandable

If we can do that, then we could use the LiveClock in cydia, modify the size, and turn that into a seperate clock widget....

Last edited by Li-ion; 2009-08-11 at 11:29 PM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    well, besnath, I would love to see a release, as it does look different and unique.

What I meant was that
    on Page0, there is simply the clock
    on Page1, there is an overlay to cover the clock, but on that page, there is weather.app with weathericon installed and modded.

we mod the images on weather icon so that they're bigger, and look like the Hero's....if its understandable

If we can do that, then we could use the LiveClock in cydia, modify the size, and turn that into a seperate clock widget....