Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] tabPhone (working title) theme

Default [PREVIEW] tabPhone (working title) theme
    Hello Modmyi!

Although this is my first post on this forum, I have been following all the updates and watching the forums on this site since firmware 1.1.1 on my itouch!

Anyways I've been theming my iPhone now for a while but fairly basically, and have recently been inspired by the likes of Reeco and K.Nitsua and decided to have a stab at something more interesting.

So thanks a lot to everyone who has released a theme or ever done any kind of tutorial on making them so I could teach myself to do the same!

On to the theme:

I would like to introduce 'tabPhone' (title for now).

I wanted something simple and less busy on the screen, making good use of springjumps and basic icons. I am still in the process of creating icons at the moment and it is a long way from finished but I wanted to post some pictures up and get some feedback/ideas from anyone who cares to give it! Please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance!

Right, time for a beer.

Matt
    Last edited by mattPod; 2009-08-09 at 06:29 PM.

looks really nice but i think u can find a better wallpaper but awesome so far!

Like it very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    looks really nice but i think u can find a better wallpaper but awesome so far!
    Cheers, yeah I want to use something more interesting for the wallpaper, but i need to be careful cos I want it to flow on to the next page seamlessly if you choose not to use the springjump.
    So theres no line between the pages and the tabs/bubbles with the apps in join up in the crossover. (If that makes sense?)
    But yeah I'm going to work on something more eye catching.

Talking of eye catching, does anyone know how I can put a picture with the thread title in the skins/theming forum page, cos at the mo it's a little lost against all the other releases/previews!

Thanks guys.