Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] IHigh

Default [Preview] IHigh
    hey guys this is just a little preview still have a lot of work to do with the clean up of icons and stuff but it will be a full theme if complete. Let me know what you guys think. its nothing to fancy just basic stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme-037.png   -theme-038.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sill_adam View Post
    hey guys this is just a little preview still have a lot of work to do with the clean up of icons and stuff but it will be a full theme if complete. Let me know what you guys think. its nothing to fancy just basic stuff.
    Ha! Ha! Was going to ask when, but I guess it doesn't matter to you. And by the way kids, buy an iPhone and jailbreak it. Then you can smoke some drugs too. Steve Gates will be very proud (pun intended).

dont judge me... this isnt supose to be a fancy theme just a little something to keep me busy and have some fun with in my spare time.. and dont judge people who smoke. over 60% of Americans smoke weed so theres a good chance that you know a lot of people that smoke themselves.

Thanks

I'm not judging you. I'm just amazed that MMI would allow this thread.

And you reckon that 60% of Americans smoke weed? How many of the other 40% take other drugs? (I've already been told not to call some posters twats so I won't do it again).

Well idk bout other drugs and i dont care, that 60% that your so skeptical about is a real statistic by the DEA. and just because you dont care for it (which is fine noones making you) doesnt meen you have to post about it. and to be honest idk if MMI will allow this thread which is fine and i can understand if they dont! I figured thered be some people out there who might care about it so i figured id post.. no harm in trying.

Thanks

Hey, if you want to be English at least try and speak like you do.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Thanks

98% of americans tried or still smoke weed. fact lolz

Thanks

Well I don't believe that.

I still have great faith in our special relationship across the water. Maybe I've watched Walton's Mountain too much, or even Jennifer/Rachel in "Friends" (Mmmmmm).

Nevertheless, I've still never come across a nice drug dealer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like the lockscreen can you put a seperate download jus for the lockscreen?.

yeah definitely, It will be a couple days tho I am still not done with the lockscreen i have plans for the clock still.

its not bad. just gotta smooth out the slider i see it popping through the rounded edges of were the slider is located...

also i know u said u gotta work with the icons.. its had to see the image over the pot leaf, maybe fill of the potleaf if u are using PS

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGuy View Post
    Ha! Ha! Was going to ask when, but I guess it doesn't matter to you. And by the way kids, buy an iPhone and jailbreak it. Then you can smoke some drugs too. Steve Gates will be very proud (pun intended).
    ummmmm "Steve Gates" is not a pun! if you said something to the effect that this theme is BASIC and something Bill gates would be proud of then it would be a pun.

yeah Im working on the icons as we speak. I should have done a better job the first time but i was anxious to see what it would look like lol... As far as the slider goes, Ive done that i was thinking about making the numbers for the lockscreen clock red and and the background being a leaf, still working on that but i wanted to post those first 2 images just to see if anyone would actually be interested in this before I go through and theme the rest of it. Thanks for a real reply instead of just complaing about it being a theme on pot. haha