Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tron v1.5 [Preview]

Default Tron v1.5 [Preview]
    Hey guys,

v1.5 will be kind of a major update. I actually spent some real time on the background and gave it the nice glow effect similar to the icons. If you have FiveIRow installed, there's a neat feature where once you move the icons it reveals the neon "TRON" logo. I'll release the logo version wallpaper separately, but I recommend FiveIRow for the full effect. I have a blue version and purple version -- the purple is just awesome, I think, and matches the icons nicely.

Also, I went back over and redid all the geometry for my Tron Battery Mod (as seen in the preview below).

TRON v1.5 will probably be release along with TRON v2.0 (The Recognizer Version!)

Anyway, tell me what you think. Comments/ Suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-5-.jpg   -photo-4-.jpg   -batterylines.jpg  

i need this theme now!!!! =] when will the release be?

cant wait hurry thanks

Default Soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwarp View Post
    i need this theme now!!!! =] when will the release be?
    Hey,

Well, I'm currently hard at work on my Recognizer mod. The recognizer is completely modeled and textured, the lighting is perfect, and I'm building the environment almost as I type this. So that's coming along very nicely.

There's a lot to do but it's really coming along very quickly. I hope to have it done and uploaded within the week

whats this reconizer mod if you dont mind me asking

whats this reconizer mod if you dont mind me asking
    The Recognizer is that thing from Tron that flies around chasing/ smashing/ capturing illegal programs. At one point Flynn uses his user-power to hijack one and make his way to the I/O Tower to meed up with Tron.

Here's a test render. The final image will look very different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -recogtest2.jpg  

please push up the release?

please push up the release?
    I think I've gone "Gold" on the lockscreen and sliders. It looks WAY cooler than I had originally thought it would!

Tomorrow I start on the battery mod.

(The attached picture really doesn't do it justice!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-6-.jpg  

Sweet I've been waiting for a TRON theme for awhile. Currently d/l 1.4 + sbSettings theme from Cydia.

This theme has great potential. However, I think you should always have a border around all the icons for apps. I noticed a few like iTunes,Camera,Myspace and a few others dont have a border. Please make a Games Folder icon and AIM icon.

Quote Originally Posted by dallaspowers View Post
    This theme has great potential. However, I think you should always have a border around all the icons for apps. I noticed a few like iTunes,Camera,Myspace and a few others dont have a border. Please make a Games Folder icon and AIM icon.
    Hey,

I left off the boarder on purpose for those, I like how the round border spreads light along the base. Some of them look way better with a round one, I think, like Flashlight. And some of them are round because the design of the logo is round.

To improve upon this look you can strategically place the round icons together, maybe. Or keep them at the corners of the screen.

I don't know how to mod the games folder yet. If it's part of a program I may not be able to use it in Winterboard. If you want to research this a little bit and let me know the details I'll be happy to take a look at it at some point (My time is taken up by completing these mods). AIM is already on my list

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey,

I don't know how to mod the games folder yet. If it's part of a program I may not be able to use it in Winterboard. If you want to research this a little bit and let me know the details I'll be happy to take a look at it at some point (My time is taken up by completing these mods). AIM is already on my list

Oh its real easy. Not part of a program. All you gotta do is make an icon and name it "Games" then when somebody makes a game folder from the app Categories it will automatically show up as the icon you made. Something like this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -s1.png   -s2.png  
    Last edited by dallaspowers; 2009-08-13 at 12:15 AM.

Exclamation Bad News :(
    Oh its real easy. Not part of a program. All you gotta do is make an icon and name it "Games" then when somebody makes a game folder from the app Categories it will automatically show up as the icon you made. Something like this...
    Oh, well that's easy! I have a good idea for one

Also, bad news... something came up and I have to leave the state for a few days. This along with the fact that the recognizer mod is WAY cooler than I thought it would be, so I have to come up with a new idea for the background so it will match.

Oh, and the battery mod I thought would look good (attached on the first post) is a little too detailed when on the device, so it looks a blurry mess. A really neat blurry mess, but still. I have to redesign it.

I assure you all it will be worth it!

Tron 2.0 now on cydia.

See how you have changed the wallpaper to say tron couldnt you have just put Tron over the old wallpaper cause it looks a little bare
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-08-15 at 10:45 AM.

Ya I liked the old wallpaper better. The icons cover "Tron".

Go here for an explanation for why the lettering is placed as it is: TRON 2.0 Theme thread.

I think you will find the Icons are meant to cover tron so that when you move thru the pages the Word tron shines thru