Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Windows 7 - Realistic

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    I wanted a realistic feel of windows on my iphone, so I came up with this. I would like to give credit to ebl4287 for some of the icons, dock, and his clock widget. I found an icon pack online and resized a bunch of them for extra icons.
    Only springjumps and blanks are used.

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Give me Thanks!, then download the W7.zip file, and extract it with this pass: modmyi
    DOWNLOAD

2. Install FiveIRows, iBlank, and SpringJumps
    3. SSH the FIVE ".app" folders into your Applications folder (where your Cydia apps are installed)
    4. SSH the "W7.theme" and "W7 Clock.theme" folders into your Themes folder.
    5. In the W7 Clock. theme, there are 2 Widget html files: one is with seconds, one is without. Choose which one you'd like, and rename the other to something like ".html.x" or delete it.
    Name the file you want to use to Widget.html
    6. Set up your home screen to the main icons you want, with the clock, calendar, and weather on the right:

7. Set up the next page like the following:

8. Set up the next 2 pages like so:

9. Enable BOTH W7 and W7 Clock in Winterboard, with W7 Clock ABOVE W7.
    10. Enjoy!!!

Want a digital clock also/instead just like windows???
    Download this file: Digital Clock Download
    Then SSH the Folder into your Themes folder.
    Place the Clock app into the dock on the bottom right. Then enable W7DigClock in Winterboard:

What happens when you press the start menu button, giving you links to apps, games, calc, and notes:

Apps and Games pages, with working 'X' button which returns you to the home screen.:
    how do i download? I clicked "Thanks" & im wondering is this only available to download on a computer website? or can i do it from CYDIA or ROCK?

how do i download? I clicked "Thanks" & im wondering is this only available to download on a computer website? or can i do it from CYDIA or ROCK?
    Last edited by thekeyfiles; 2009-12-29 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cant download the clock or the theme

fix please

Could you this wallpaper? Thanks in advance

...link not working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123