Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme

Default [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme
    This is a theme based off of ofm05's Leopard theme and Pear-Phone's Leopard 3.0. My theme takes his finder bar concept and brings it to portrait orientation. This theme has a fully functional and customizable finder bar. It also has a Macintosh HD with links to games and tools.

UPDATE
    Automatic Installation is complete. Download the full theme "Portrait Leopard HD v2"

UPDATE
    The wallpaper is now extremely easy to change! Just name it Wallpaper.png, replace the existing one, and you're done! You can also use Boss Paper to cycle wallpapers!

I remade the look of the theme, but the set up is the same. All icons are now the same font size and everything is looking better over all. The update is titled Portrait Leopard HD, as it is much better quality now.

Download Portrait Leopard HD v2!
    Download Leopard Lock Screen v1

Old version of Portrait Leopard
    Download!
    Download Updated Page Backgrounds!
    Download Updated info.plist for 3.0 thanks to LittleBoy!

Donate via PayPal if you like my work, have spare money, and want to get rid of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.png  
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-09-26 at 10:15 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Akats__ (2011-01-03), jayk31 (2009-08-06), kast1x (2009-08-09), laz305 (2009-09-19), vish4488 (2009-09-11), whoadie (2009-09-08)

Thanks

seriously whats up with everything lately being donate to get?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sp00nfedem1 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-23)

Agreed^^^ There is a reason we jailbreak.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alopez1334 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-23)

Thanks

and i def dont agree with someone copy/pasting someone elses top bar work then trying to charge for it in another theme, atleast dont try to sell it ya know

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sp00nfedem1 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-23)

most of this theme isnt even ur work...so why do we have to donate?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-23)

I think you miss interpreted it. The theme will be free, but you can donate it you want to/feel like it. I would never make someone pay for a theme.

I also made everything but the Leopard icons, wallpaper, and dock(from ultimate leopard) from scratch. I am only taking credit for the unique set up and page backgrounds.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-05 at 09:51 PM.

oh cause u said "donate via paypal if u want " so i didnt know what to think ehehh

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    oh cause u said "donate via paypal if u want " so i didnt know what to think ehehh
    I think I should reword that, I can see how you thought it was donate only. The download will be posted tonight.
    EDIT: I changed it to something that you can't really mistake he meaning of.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-05 at 10:12 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (2009-09-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I think you miss interpreted it. The theme will be free, but you can donate it you want to/feel like it. I would never make someone pay for a theme.

I also made everything but the Leopard icons, wallpaper, and dock(from ultimate leopard) from scratch. I am only taking credit for the unique set up and page backgrounds.
    actually, you just edited the post, thats not what it said before, but glad to hear you changed your mind. Def looking forward to donwloading this and trying i out

The download link with psd's and installation instructions is now up.
    Please tell me what you think if your use this theme, I'd love to hear feedback and see some screenies

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I am using the dock already but I will give the full theme a go

Thanks

how do i get the tap bar working?

I love the colorful spinning wheel, it makes me feel likes its loading faster.

SSH into /var/stash/Applications and add 8 springjumps for 0-5. Also add 4 springjumps to page 6, and one of 7 and 8.

I don't get this. How do you do that?

*EDIT*
    Wow making springjumps is a lot of work. http://www.macciti.com/forum/iphone-...ringjumps.html

So not worth it..
    Last edited by dvn821; 2009-08-06 at 08:12 AM.
    If I helped thank me!

not to be like mean but if i was going to donate to get a theme it would have to be like extremely good

just a couple suggestions, try to make the font all one size and not some bold and others not have it all the same..just my two cents..
    try using a different phone icon as well it looks not so sharp compared to the others

also, the space between the status bar and menu bar on the theme looks odd..u should make it meet with each other and make a transparent status bar

Thanks
    Nice 1 m8 really GREAT theme. Keep up the GOOD work!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    I love the colorful spinning wheel, it makes me feel likes its loading faster.

SSH into /var/stash/Applications and add 8 springjumps for 0-5. Also add 4 springjumps to page 6, and one of 7 and 8.

I don't get this. How do you do that?

*EDIT*
    Wow making springjumps is a lot of work. How To get Multiple SpringJumps - iPhone Forum

So not worth it..
    I included the springjumps in a folder named "SpringJumps". You just need to copy the required ones to your phone, you don't need to make them all yourself

@jayk31: Thanks

@dpayne14: The text isn't the same size because they all have to fit in the 60x60 icon. This way the fanderbar is completely customizable. Also, that is the text icon not the phone icon. The Phone icon is crisper.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-06 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I included the springjumps in a folder named "SpringJumps". You just need to copy the required ones to your phone, you don't need to make them all yourself

@jayk31: Thanks

@dpayne14: The text isn't the same size because they all have to fit in the 60x60 icon. This way the fanderbar is completely customizable. Also, that is the text icon not the phone icon. The Phone icon is crisper.
    I don't see the folder anywhere..
    If I helped thank me!

Oops... I forgot to include that. Look at the first post for a new download.

I will make an automatic installation with KATS soon to help install faster.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-06 at 11:01 PM.

You have extra springjumps in the Install these SpringJumps for Portrait Leopard folder.
    If I helped thank me!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to dvn821 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2009-08-07)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast