Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme

Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    You have extra springjumps in the Install these SpringJumps for Portrait Leopard folder.
    Which ones? I'll delete the extras and reupload the theme.

Also there is no weather icon. I will count them up in a bit.
    Last edited by dvn821; 2009-08-07 at 01:48 AM.
    If I helped thank me!

Hey man,
    i have a problem, i have copy your "Install these SpringJumps for Portrait Leopard" in my Application,
    i have order my iphone like your set up, but when i take your skin i see the springjump icons. do you understand?

sry my english is bad, iam german.

okay sry i find a way
    Last edited by JokerTime; 2009-08-07 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by JokerTime View Post
    Hey man,
    i have a problem, i have copy your "Install these SpringJumps for Portrait Leopard" in my Application,
    i have order my iphone like your set up, but when i take your skin i see the springjump icons. do you understand?

sry my english is bad, iam german.

okay sry i find a way
    If you didn't already fix it, you must replace the icons with the ones in the folders labeled 0...5, 6, 7...8. The SpringJumps icons are replaced with the corresponding icons from the folders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

JokerTime (2009-08-08)

Good work, but I agree this donate stuff is getting out of hand...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

hanubis (2009-09-21)

hello,

what exactly is needed to be done with these springjump folders "0-5", "6", "7-8"? Do we add the contents to another folder or something? Im lost!

p.s. once i get theme working and installed i will be donating

Quote Originally Posted by kakemix007 View Post
    hello,

what exactly is needed to be done with these springjump folders "0-5", "6", "7-8"? Do we add the contents to another folder or something? Im lost!

p.s. once i get theme working and installed i will be donating
    Each of those folders has an icon for the SpringJumps. For all of the SpringJumps that are to pages 0-5, replace the original icon with that of the folder "0-5". All of the SpringJumps to page 6 get there icon replaced with that from the folder "6". And all of the SpringJumps to pages 7-8 get there icon replaced with that from the folder "7-8".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

kakemix007 (2009-08-12)

stop complaining about the donating jesus ******* christ
    first of all he didnt even demand a donation second of all he already released the theme
    if you dont want to donate dont say anything about it

I would have to disagree with "thats the reason we jailbreak" The reason for jailbreaking is to be able to get apps that wouldnt be allowed via the appstore. its to free your phone from apples restraints. The same amount of work goes into a non appstore app than an appstore app and developers should still be rewarded for there hard work.

Now on a differnt subject, "donate for beta" is just a nice way of saying pay for my app. IMO if you really wanted beta testers and are going to make it a pay theme, then you need to find some trustworthy people and let them have it for free (because they are donig work for you in trying to find bugs for the theme) and then when its released to the public you charge for it.

All of this doesnt matter because the theme is free, but i just thought i would share my rant

Great theme. loving the new drop down menu's im seeing with these themes, keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Each of those folders has an icon for the SpringJumps. For all of the SpringJumps that are to pages 0-5, replace the original icon with that of the folder "0-5". All of the SpringJumps to page 6 get there icon replaced with that from the folder "6". And all of the SpringJumps to pages 7-8 get there icon replaced with that from the folder "7-8".

Precisely! Thanks mate

UPDATE
    I changed the folders so the forward and back buttons and exit button aren't always highlighted. I also made an optional 2 page long folder. Here's some screenies.
    New Folder Layout

New 2 Page Long Folders

For the new layout, you need to delete or hide the two SpringJumps to Page0 over the back button in the folders. Then install 2 SpringJumps to Page6 as replacements for them. Use the included icon to replace the new Page6 SpringJump icons.

Download Update!

*With the new system, when you click the back button in the Tools and Games folders, you are taken back to the Mac HD. Before this update you were taken back to the home screen.
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-13 at 11:11 PM.

Does anyone know how to duplicate the Phone.app?

Here is the updated 3.0 info.plist thanks to LittleBoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Awesome theme! Would be perfect if you can fix the statusbar to look more leopard-like. does this work on fitst gen. Ipod touch? Also, Can you use categories with this theme?? I didnt download this theme yet but you say its very time consuming too set up but dont get any instructions. Can please send detailed instructions in an email to [email protected]. That would be much appreciated. One last question, can you put actual apps on the springboard (not just the dock) or do you have to use the HD to access apps?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Awesome theme! Would be perfect if you can fix the statusbar to look more leopard-like. does this work on fitst gen. Ipod touch? Also, Can you use categories with this theme?? I didnt download this theme yet but you say its very time consuming too set up but dont get any instructions. Can please send detailed instructions in an email to [email protected]. That would be much appreciated. One last question, can you put actual apps on the springboard (not just the dock) or do you have to use the HD to access apps?
    It should work on iPod touches, you probably need to make icon for the different apps that the iPhone doesn't have. I also include instruction in the download, so you should be covered. If you need help, just ask. You can put apps on the springboard, but since each page corresponds to the finder bar being pressed, it would look weird having them appear and disappear. You can download the 2 page folders, though, if you need a lot of room for your apps. There is also .psd's included if you need to modify anything.

get rid of the top black part and it would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    get rid of the top black part and it would be perfect
    I can get rid of it up to where the status bar is. I don't have any time because I procrastinated my summer assignments and have to do a lot before September 2nd. If anyone wants to edit the .psd's to get rid of the black and post them, it'd be appreactiated. If not, I'll work on them when I have the time.

Doesn't anyone have a problem with the different font sizes? lolllllllll
    but overall good idea

UPDATE
    Portrait Leopard HD is now ready for download. It is installed the same as before, so if you already installed Portrait Leopard, ssh the update into your theme folder and enjoy. I think I addressed all the issued people had.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast