Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

first issue i have is with the springback file. When I used it, the icons were not in the correct place.

Secondly, using the hide icons from SBsettings seems to not work. Am going to try poof instead this time. When I used the SBSettings option to hide all my icons they all reapeared once I used the springback lol.

So far ive not seen anything wrong with the theme... As for memory, after clicking on the SJ's a ton back and forth, and respringing a few times it seems im holding between 15-18MBs RAM consistently. Im using a 3G iphone.

Surprisingly enough I dont even need many icons made for games. But apps I do

All SJ's work, and I have not seen the random "still look like they are being pressed" as in your install file.

Are you going to change the badges from "!" to numbers? Just asking, cuz personally I prefer to see how many new msgs/emails I have. lol
    Last edited by Taji; 2009-08-25 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

today is a good day! thanks for helping w/that

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taji View Post
    first issue i have is with the springback file. When I used it, the icons were not in the correct place.
    Please take screenshots so I can see this problem.

Secondly, using the hide icons from SBsettings seems to not work. Am going to try poof instead this time. When I used the SBSettings option to hide all my icons they all reapeared once I used the springback lol.
    This was a "my bad" on my part. I totally forgot that the springback file will return the apps and games to the springboard unless the springback file specifically says to hide them (which I can't do for ALL apps and games). I'll just suggest the step to hide apps and games AFTER the springback restoration.

Are you going to change the badges from "!" to numbers? Just asking, cuz personally I prefer to see how many new msgs/emails I have. lol
    I'd rather keep it the way it is. I COULD do what pear-phone did with the number badges, but they get all messed up after number gets in the double-digits. I don't want to have ANY issues that I can avoid.
    #eli7e revived me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

Yea, I just rehid the icons after the springback and sarted like that. The setup seriously only took me about 10min to do, that included downloading the file lol.

The only reason the SJ's were not in the right place was because after the springback, icons that were re-shown messed the placements up. but because you provided the images of what each page is supposed to look like it works out perfectly fine.

I was only wondering about the badges, it looks great the way it is I must say, I have yet to find anything wrong with the theme lol.. besides no battery screen when plugged in.

Can I make a suggestion? Custom sounds! hehe I should ask the creator of iElegence to let me use his sounds

Is there a way to get the Phone app landscape. Obviously not with this current theme atm, but for future themes. That would look sick.

If there isn't, are you going to look into it. You could be the first with a 100% landscape theme. A revolutionist.

Also, is there a way to get the Messages app, and Safari to be default to landscape. So no having to wait for rotation.

Thanks

Yea, I just rehid the icons after the springback and sarted like that. The setup seriously only took me about 10min to do, that included downloading the file lol.

The only reason the SJ's were not in the right place was because after the springback, icons that were re-shown messed the placements up. but because you provided the images of what each page is supposed to look like it works out perfectly fine.

I was only wondering about the badges, it looks great the way it is I must say, I have yet to find anything wrong with the theme lol.. besides no battery screen when plugged in.

Can I make a suggestion? Custom sounds! hehe I should ask the creator of iElegence to let me use his sounds
    I was actually going to ask my friend DM Ashura (of Dance Dance Revolution fame) to make me some quick custom sounds.

Glad to know the installation only took 10 minutes!
    #eli7e revived me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), Splitroaster (2009-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I was actually going to ask my friend DM Ashura (of Dance Dance Revolution fame) to make me some quick custom sounds.

Glad to know the installation only took 10 minutes!
    Sweet!! <3 DDR !! Now that I cant wait for. I need to get me some nice ringtones too.. Why do phones have the most retarded ringtones lol.

Thanks

Sweet!! <3 DDR !! Now that I cant wait for. I need to get me some nice ringtones too.. Why do phones have the most retarded ringtones lol.
    Do you remember the games/projects long ago called "In The Groove" and "DanceTrax"?
    #eli7e revived me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua, would it be better to start from a restored iphone, then one that has a theme already? I have pear-phone theme, and there is alot of putting in/taking out files. I dont want to put yours in after using his

Well got it all installed no probs but stuck with springback I cant delete the Inspired setup and cant back up my current set up. Think im going to have to delete it and reinstall but apart from that lol easy as pie

Do you remember the games/projects long ago called "In The Groove" and "DanceTrax"?
    Cant say i remember those titles. but i think ill look them up! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Well got it all installed no probs but stuck with springback I cant delete the Inspired setup and cant back up my current set up. Think im going to have to delete it and reinstall but apart from that lol easy as pie
    Can you explain this a bit? You backed up your SB before installing iNspired? And you said you cant backup your current setup, does that mean you took iNspired off and tryed using springback? Sounds to me you may need to uninstall it respring/reboot your devise then re-install it.

Thanks

I understand you can't delete the iNSPIRED Setup springback since it was SSH'ed in. But that's odd that you can't backup your current one. Anyone else having this problem? Because I can backup mine.
    #eli7e revived me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

I understand you can't delete the iNSPIRED Setup springback since it was SSH'ed in. But that's odd that you can't backup your current one. Anyone else having this problem? Because I can backup mine.
    I backed up mine after I completed the setup with all my programs/games/apps and all pages in place. works fine for me too.

You backed up your SB before installing iNspired?
    No I tried to back up the completed iNspired theme I press Backup it goes to the backup all screen, then asks if you wish to name it, I type in name complete then click done and nothing lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    k.nitsua, would it be better to start from a restored iphone, then one that has a theme already? I have pear-phone theme, and there is alot of putting in/taking out files. I dont want to put yours in after using his
    Go into private/var/mobile/library/webclips and delete everything in there

then go into private/var/stash/applications.____ and delete all the shortcuts and springjumps (except the original 9 shortcuts and SpringJumps.app)

then delete the dylib file that gave you 8 columns... or go into SBSettings -> More -> MobileSubstrate -> and disable 8 columns.

I THINK after all of that you should be able to install this theme.
    #eli7e revived me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

No I tried to back up the completed iNspired theme I press Backup it goes to the backup all screen, then asks if you wish to name it, I type in name complete then click done and nothing lol
    yea, i think you should try re-installing spring back. Because mine backed it up with no problems.

And btw, nitsua I did delete the original spring back i SSHed lol, Its easy to do, just creat a useless backup, then overwrite that one with yours. respring and then use it. done then I deleted it and made a new one after i was finished with the rest of the setup.

Thanks

If anyone is interested in helping me work on the theme's website, PM me.

The site uses WordPress.

I also need an iPOD TOUCH user who is willing to help with the iPOD TOUCH version of the theme. I just need someone who is willing to install this theme manually. EDIT: iPod Touch tester position has been filled
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-08-25 at 08:57 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua, thank you. Will install as soon as I get home. Thank you again, for blowing us all away again. Next theme, PAYPAL!!!

Also, looking at the icons, Im really shocked Tiger Woods is not on there. LOL
    Last edited by boywonder77; 2009-08-25 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can you make AIM, Compass,Spring jumps, doodle jump and flick fishing??

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah and i need IM+, Palringo, pocket tunes, icons thanks

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast