Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

@boywonder77 you don't 'have' to restore you could just hide everything you won't need (ie extra spingjumps) with poof or sbsettings

or even put in a categories folder (maybe hide the one folder idunno), im sure i could think of a few more ways to avoid not restoring if i tried...
    Last edited by juggz143; 2009-08-23 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    I know how that is. Hope she feels better. Question, should I restore my phone? I have pear-phone theme on my phone and there was alot of adding springjumps, etc... to the theme via SSH. I dont want to restore it if I dont have to
    or if you know what stuff you added you could just go in and delete it to conserve memory

what happened?! lol

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I'm running the final test on another iPhone.

What I MYSELF would like to know is wth is going on here at MMi? You guys got Themers dropping left and right. How did you guys manage that?
    #eli7e revived me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

Exactly my thoughts...I don't know what's going on here...but mmi needs more pro themers...u are one of the little remaining here! So I hope u don't leave...it sucks :/

How is your girl feeling? Hope is well. Is the theme being released tonight/morning?

I feel pear-phone left a bad taste of MMI when his theme was leaked and reeco theme was leaked also.

Reeco didn't leave for his theme being leaked...it was something else...maybe he moved on from theming...he deleted his YouTube channel too

Raptors, did you try any of the other landscape themes?

Uhm nope...not a big fan of landscapes...to game like but I luved this theme and I wanted to give it a try

Most of the themers are gone
    Btw k.nitsua are u considering using iSetup. or are u sticking to KATS since that is your own method

Well there will always be themers that are going to leave one way or another may it be irl probs or whatever, but for modmyi i personally think it is the broken setup of the posting boards, all the other themes that have 100 replys a day block out the top of the list when people search themes, causing new and upcoming great themers to not get discovered and commented on to be able to develop their talents and great themes. making them want to just forget about theming... happened to me atleast.... but i might give it one last try >.> the whole part where people comment and respond and help you out a lil bit is important to me, but thats not really going to happen when my post only get about 90views the first day and only like 1 or 2 comments...

will it be released?

please edit the first post

(sorry 4 bad english)
    best regards Lighto

As far as there not being many theme creators here, there are lots of theme creators over at macthemes.net The site is down now and then, but it's all about the art over there with fewer categories to post in.

Thanks

iNSPIRED Beta 1.0:

iNSPIRED Beta 1.0.rar

DISCLAIMER: I will not be troubleshooting this release. Simply report any bugs back, I will take them into consideration. I will TRY and address them if I can. Ultimately, I want to hear all bugs and I will fix them in the next release.

Before you ask ANY questions, please read the installation guide ENTIRELY. I try to really address everything in there.

Thanks for being patient guys. Have a fun time installing this baby.
    #eli7e revived me

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), Gambit_Rah (2009-08-25), LigerLuvr9210 (2009-08-25), Runt (2009-08-25), wcstryfe10 (2009-08-25), zausser (2009-08-25)

Yesssss finnaly! downloading now!!

Lol but what was the point of sending our emails if u just gave us the link hehe but no worries!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Yesssss finnaly! downloading now!!

Lol but what was the point of sending our emails if u just gave us the link hehe but no worries!
    I really was just going to send the link via email, but I only expected like 30-40 requests... not 400.

EDIT: PSDs will be released in the next release. Please be conservative on the icon requests, like 5 requests per person.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-08-25 at 08:38 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

19. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

The Art is SICK! Nice job... You Rock!

Did I overlook a psd icon file? I cant remember if you were going to release that before or after the Beta was sent out? Sorry if this was already answered...
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-08-25 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The Art is SICK! Nice job... You Rock!

Did I overlook a psd icon file? I cant remember if you were going to release that before or after the Beta was sent out? Sorry if this was already answered...
    Will be released in the next Beta. This version is for bug testing really.

iPod Touch version will be released as soon as I get a KATS installation for it.
    #eli7e revived me

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), zausser (2009-08-25)

very thanks.

Downloading.....
    Do you think is it profitable that forex expert

Love it. Just patiently waiting for PSD for more icons.

While I'm here. What is everyones RAM like. Using memtool, I have about 25mb free, with Springboard using about 37-38 after a few refreshes.
    Last edited by donners4; 2009-08-25 at 02:25 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast