Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awsome...cant [email protected]

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Okay guys, it is currently 3:43 PM on Saturday, August 15. I have the springboard done for this theme and that is ALL I have done so far. I restarted it from scratch and did each page piece by piece to ensure everything is aligned correctly and working flawlessly. This actually took me 2 days.

I'm at work right now and won't be off for another 4 hours. I still have to finish up the temporary homescreen wallpapers, I only have 24 icons made so far (although these should be very easy to make, just time consuming to make at least 200 of them), and I haven't even BEGUN to work on the lockscreen (not even a working concept of one). Not to mention, BigBoss has yet to update BossPaper with the new build.

NOT TO MENTION THE TUTORIAL STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE! This release WILL use KATS but that'll still require some manual work on the part of the end-user. I expect an installation of no more than 10 minutes. 3G and (I think) 3GS users will be able to use KATS. iPod Touch users, for the first build, will most likely have to install this theme manually (sorry!) until I get a spbk file from a clean installation of the theme from an iPod Touch user.

The Sunday deadline is looking more and more bleek. >_<!!! Don't be surprised (or angry for that matter) if I have to postpone the beta release. I might release an alpha version tomorrow to some users, but the beta MAY be postponed. I don't know. Depends on how much work I get done tonight (and how much of a life I DON'T want to have this weekend).
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-08-16 at 12:55 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), jrod_15 (2009-08-16)

Awhhhh thx for the update! Really appreciate your hard work wish u luck but I really wanted it tomorow lol

I acually don't care really about the final I can wait I just wanna see the concept lol idc if u send it to me undone I wanna play around with it

Waowww.... I think the theme is going to be hard....Hope you can do the best for this theme
    An alpha version? I want it

ok i guess i can wait a few more days til its perfect. Keep up the good work. I'll try to wait patiently.lol

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

K.Nitsua would you mind telling me how you made the transparent part of your icon please?
    ive tryed but mine looks like it has no color in it at all

btw the orange icon is different from the rest the back is closer the edge while in the others its more in the middle if you know what i mean :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My icon thingy ma bobby
    i tryed to make one like your logo but it didnt turn out very well did it?

ohh well i like it so thats all that matters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -e.png  
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Lol K.Nitusa You rock , I was worrying that you would send the beta to like 10 ppl and now your sending it to 134 , haha i'm so happy im gonna get it cause im Beta tester # 13 , You could send the Alpha Test ( if you want ) to like 13-20 ppl, :P , Thanks for all your hard work, but I have a question, will it be easy for us to make the icons? like if we want to help you later on with icons will it be easy? like will there be a tut for it like the initsua icons? Anyways you rock , THE BEST THEME MAKER OF THE HISTORY OF iPhone/iPod Touch Theme making.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPouria View Post
    Lol K.Nitusa You rock , I was worrying that you would send the beta to like 10 ppl and now your sending it to 134 , haha i'm so happy im gonna get it cause im Beta tester # 13 , You could send the Alpha Test ( if you want ) to like 13-20 ppl, :P , Thanks for all your hard work, but I have a question, will it be easy for us to make the icons? like if we want to help you later on with icons will it be easy? like will there be a tut for it like the initsua icons? Anyways you rock , THE BEST THEME MAKER OF THE HISTORY OF iPhone/iPod Touch Theme making.
    Icons will be ridiculously easy to make - as long as you have photoshop or something like it.
    #eli7e revived me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

holy canoles Batman this looks siiiccckkk

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

hopefully, you create good amount of icons. i know there are thousands of them, but main ones ppl use. this theme is WOW!

Btw k.nitsua , i'm sure you've alrdy thought about it, but just so i'm sure, you are going to send 1 e-mail to the 134 beta testers right, and in that 1 e-mail there are links for both ipod touch & iphone version of the theme right? I just wanted to be sure . You rock.

Thanks

Im working a double at the ward. Beta doesn't seem likely today. More details later.
    #eli7e revived me

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), wcstryfe10 (2009-08-17), zausser (2009-08-21)

K thx for the update we will wait patiently it ganne be worth the wait

Dont rush lol work comes first I mean that is the way you make money that pays for your hobbies. Just wish you would get fired and spend more time on this theme lol.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-08-17)

I don't think there is a way yet, so i how someone gets to work on making a springboard that doesn't require icons in front to hold places because its a hell to change icons around on some themes because if you move one app the other icons for homescreen as and example would move

K.nitsua, you are the nintendo of iPhone themes (make great, but always delay the schedule realese lol) perfection takes time. Love your work
    Last edited by wcstryfe10; 2009-08-17 at 05:04 PM.

K.nitusa
    could you at least provide the icon PSD so we can start making icons for this theme

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zero-x For This Useful Post:

wcstryfe10 (2009-08-17)

Thanks

Having a hardtime with the lockscreen. Beta postponed until Friday.

Hopefully will have video before then.

Will release icon psd on Friday in case of any changes.

Need to get back to work before boss sees me.
    #eli7e revived me

25. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

LOL
    Get back to work =P
    everythings fine here no need to check

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast