Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

Woohoo portrait coming soon. Great site logo your website is going to be great. Keep up the good work. Are u kidding iNspired deserves to be on Cydia for the world to see lol. Looking forward to your next upcoming projects.

ive started making my own icons of course they wont look as good as Austins and it makes it even harder with no PSD but he is what ive made so far

IM+
    Attached Images Attached Images  

im having a problem though....

everytime i respring/reboot...some of the icons get scattered all over the place...meaning i have to resetup everything everytime i respring

fixed it heres another icon

tpainnn

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting for a future portrait version?
    Hopefully?
    Maybe?
    Possible?
    Yes?
    =O
    O=

Raptor how many icons u made so far?

I have a slight issue with this theme. For some reason, my dock still appears after I installed the theme correctly. I went to winterboard and checked 'Transparent Dock' but it doesn't seem to be working.

Any way out of this? Or do I have to wait for the release

Thanks

Great to say K.Nitsua that i have had no problems with this theme except some of my games crash maybe not because of the theme I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it isn't but other than that I have not had any problems that all the others are reporting

-I'm using iPod Touch 2G version BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Nhoc View Post
    I have a slight issue with this theme. For some reason, my dock still appears after I installed the theme correctly. I went to winterboard and checked 'Transparent Dock' but it doesn't seem to be working.

Any way out of this? Or do I have to wait for the release
    you should not need to click transparent dock.. post a pic, maybe that can help determine whats wrong. xD

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBoyStudios View Post
    Great to say K.Nitsua that i have had no problems with this theme except some of my games crash maybe not because of the theme I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it isn't but other than that I have not had any problems that all the others are reporting

-I'm using iPod Touch 2G version BTW
    i am almost 100% positive it is lack of RAM that your games are shutting down on you. As the html wallpaper takes a bit of ram to run. Once nitsua releases the next update that should alleviate your issue.
    Last edited by Taji; 2009-09-06 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if u guys want here are 6 more icons but i advice u to just wait for austins cause mine suck

EDIT...and for page 6 (i think) u write like a small paragraph about the theme which is pretty good but i wanna use that page for my extra icons so can u please send me the page without the wrting please
    Last edited by Raptors; 2009-09-06 at 05:00 PM.

This is the issue I'm working on. Its the solid dock there that's still visible, and I don't know how to remove it.
    Btw, I am using the iTouch along with the itouch theme.

I took the landscape status bar off since I was switching back to my old theme, so incase people are wondering why I don't have it on.

This is the issue I'm working on. Its the solid dock there that's still visible, and I don't know how to remove it.

I took the landscape status bar off since I was switching back to my old theme, so incase people are wondering why I don't have it on.
    If you want the theme to work, turn off whatever it is that is telling you what page you are on. As far as the dock, I have seen this problem before and it is due to one of the various extra settings downloads from cydia that over-rides winterboard

go to spring jumps and turn off page titles
    and liger is right about your dock

Quote Originally Posted by zero-x View Post
    go to spring jumps and turn off page titles
    and liger is right about your dock
    Ah yes springjumps tell you what page you are on. I forgot where those came from

Alright, at least I got part of the theme to work. But until I can get rid of the dock, then this theme won't fully work for me

Anyone knows what type of settings is overriding the winterboard for it to behave like this?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Check Springjumps app again, I think there is a dock setting in there as well.

Update:

Think I settled on a logo for my site, with this done and out of the way, I can focus more on the theme...

#eli7e revived me

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), LigerLuvr9210 (2009-09-07), slidingmike (2009-09-16), zero-x (2009-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

Update:

Think I settled on a logo for my site, with this done and out of the way, I can focus more on the theme...

Awesome logo man

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

Update:

looks good

The logo looks amazing

dude u are great at photoshop!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast